Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Lovers Football Merry Bet Is The Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lovers Football Merry Bet Is The Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting (1283 Views)

David Rudisha, The Fastest Policeman On Earth / Merrybet is the Fastest Paying Online Sports Betting Company in Nigeria / Merry Bet Is Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovers Football Merry Bet Is The Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting by sportbetting86(m): 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
TO ALL FANS AND LOVERS FOOTBALL MERRY BET IS THE FASTEST PAYING ONLINE SPORT BETTING COMPANY IN NIGERIA WITH 100% BONUS ON FIRST DEPOSIT AND HIGH ODDS, LIVE CASION, AND MANY MORE REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151

I want you fans and Lovers of Football not to be deceived by people and because Merry Bet is the Fastest Online Sport Betting Company In Nigeria today.. With Instant Customer Service Protection and many more.. REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151

A trial will convince you because we are the fastest and not just that Largest Bonus and Odds to top it all 100% bonus..

Think Sport.. Think Merry Bet

Were Champions Play..

Re: Lovers Football Merry Bet Is The Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting by justmetoday(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
its true they give 100% bonus cos it was stated on their website cos l want to register.
Re: Lovers Football Merry Bet Is The Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting by horlarkoonlay(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
How do I credit my merrybet acct??
Re: Lovers Football Merry Bet Is The Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting by sportbetting86(m): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
Fund your Merrybet account instantly at any of these banks:

Access Bank
Eco Bank
Enterprise Bank
Guaranty Trust Bank
Heritage Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank
Sterling Bank
Union Bank
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Zenith Bank

Directions:

1. Fill the deposit slip by providing the following details:

Account name: PAYDIRECT (Merrybet Gold)
Account number: Your Merrybet customer ID
Depositors Name: Merrybet Account Name (Username)

2. Present it to the cashier and state that your making payment for Topup.

3. Your payment will be processed and a receipt issued.

Re: Lovers Football Merry Bet Is The Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting by horlarkoonlay(m): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
I use mobile nd I dnt get 2 see ma customer id........how do I go abt it?
Re: Lovers Football Merry Bet Is The Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting by justmetoday(m): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
u can only see d I.D on ur computer or Laptop not visible on mobile
Re: Lovers Football Merry Bet Is The Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting by sportbetting86(m): 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
Yes That is true the Id can only Appear on Laptop and Computer...
Re: Lovers Football Merry Bet Is The Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting by horlarkoonlay(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2015
How much is d least one can deposit?
Re: Lovers Football Merry Bet Is The Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting by sportbetting86(m): 2:51am On Mar 24, 2015
The Least you can fund from the Bank is #1,000 Naira.. But if you can Locate any of our Agent you can Fund as low as #50 Naira..
Re: Lovers Football Merry Bet Is The Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting by horlarkoonlay(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
I fund my acct now nd I wasn't given bonus @ all......wah happened?
Re: Lovers Football Merry Bet Is The Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting by sportbetting86(m): 6:20am On Mar 25, 2015
@horlarkoonlay ..... The 100% Bonus Program has expired that is why you Made Payment and did not get it...
Re: Lovers Football Merry Bet Is The Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting by sportbetting86(m): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2015
To All Lovers And Fans Of FOOTBALL FROM THE STABLES OF MERRY BET WE shall Be giving You All In Sport Prediction Both In La Liga, Bundisliga, French Ligue 1 and National, Barclays Premier League, Capital One, FA CUP, Italian Seria A, B, C, D, Austria League, And Many More Just REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Okagbare Finishes Last In 100m At World Athletics Championships / Magic Johnson: ‘zidane Is As Magical As Me And Michael Jordan Put Together’ / What Mourinho Whispered To Conte (nigeria Version) Laugh It Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.