Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,546 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Pvc Scam Alert - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pvc Scam Alert (568 Views)

Scam Alert: FG Promise Of 500,000 Teachers Job At N23,000 A Month ( Red Flag) / Check The Location Of Your Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Online For Pickup / How To Know Your PVC Pickup Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pvc Scam Alert by kinibigdeal(m): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
SCAM ALERT!!!!! SCAM ALERT!!!!! SCAM ALERT!!!!

There is nothing more than an eyes witness account. Some political parties(name
withheld) agents are going around convincing people to submit their PVC for #5000 depending on the
electorate while some collect people's account number promising to credit them within 24hrs. According to
an insider, the implication is your PVC has a unique serial number called "VIN" they send that serial
number to a certain data base and wipe off your data from INEC system. I was kind of curious and i ask "of
what advantage is this to the party? and the response i got was ridiculous, the insider continue by saying
"is of no advantage but just to reduce the numbers of eligible voters in southwest" while we base our
strength in the North, they conclude. My personal investigation review that a lot of PVC has been
confiscated through that dubious strategies, i hereby advice anyone here to keep your PVC intact as some
agents are going around directly or indirectly with the sole aim of copying down your VIN number..Nigeria
politicians are dubious while we celebrate them with stupidity.

Implication

1. You disenfranchise yourself because of #5000 and your ability to make a change is sold out
2. The techniques involve is to cause commotion during the election because some might be an eligible
voter that day with their name on the register of voters but the card reader will fail to authenticate their
finger prints

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Pvc Scam Alert by richol(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Pvc Scam Alert by josnig1980(f): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
THAT IS WHAT PDP WILL SAY IF THEY DO NOT WIN. APC AND PDP ARE MAD grin

SAI GMB

KAI GEJ grin
Re: Pvc Scam Alert by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hahaha those that do not want card readers are the ones that will do such thing...PDP are those behind these....that is their hobby grin

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT / PHOTOS- Joseph Yobo Sponsored Rice Distributed In Abuja / Deconstructing Buharimania (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.