Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) (38119 Views)

A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him / See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood / Ever Wished To Take A Nap On 3rd Mainland Bridge? This Man Did! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Bonapart(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lubish
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by zigger(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Op, u no knw say dem dey beat craze comot 4 person body
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
U for don for fite am back na, d only casala b say wen Pple go separate una, dem no go know who d real craze man be
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Babycherry(f): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:
take him to court!!!!! He must pay!!!!!
too bad, u cant take him to court. he is immune
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by sulmeza(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
mascot87:
I will beat the hell of him,the madness self go run comot. You go come hear
Madman: Yeeh Jesu...you wan kill person?Na play I dey play no be kill I wan kill am na. Ha,na wao person no fit follow u play again. mtwww
u'l beat d hell outta a 'madman'?....i pity u in advance bro...beta pray u dnt find ursef in such shitt...
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by lebete3000: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
emusmith:
Twitter user Tejiri shared his shocking story earlier on today. What would you have done to the mad man if you were in this situation, guys? Someone later on said this was an age-long scam format. Tweets continue after the jump.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/read-what-mad-man-did-to-guy-in-lekki.html?m=1

No mind them na d way forward be dat nah...form like mad man to harass people...cos they know if they just beg ppl no go give dem...na d way be dat nah

1 Like

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
[size=15pt]I wonder what it feels like getting a mad man's slap [/size]
grin
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by mascot87(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
sulmeza:
u'l beat d hell outta a 'madman'?....i pity u in advance bro...beta pray u dnt find ursef in such shitt...

dey there
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by idu1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This time next week two things must happen either Jonathan wins or pa buhari loses again...... head or tail it is GEJ till 2019
see your response to this thread....

And you too claim to be doctor.....

idio.t.....
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by netmillionaires(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Babycherry:
too bad, u cant take him to court. he is immune
who dey talk about taking a mad man to court. The last time I heard, dem say mad man na government property. Abeg sue d govt for damage wey dem property cause. Maybe national cake go fit reach ur side.... Na joke o.
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by ozoigbondu: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
idu1:
see your response to this thread....

And you too claim to be doctor.....

idio.t.....
Have i ever claimed to be a doctor

Otondo
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by DangotePikin: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
He is mad for crying out loud
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by frank043(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
ugosonics:
na wa oo.

I buy 3G for #1000,why should I buy 1G for #1200? No offence,just wondering...
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by pinkycute(f): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Wowwwww You got me cracking cheesy
I really try it lipsrsealed
Hahahahahahaha.....

bobcharly:
Father: Rose, I noticed u now call me 'Dad'
instead of
'Papa' why?
Rose: yes dad. Calling u 'Papa' spoils ma
lipstick!!!
I knw u wud try it. Lol..goodnight bikonu...ula don cum
meanwhile...CHANGE
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by domopps(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Blame it on GEJ and the crew! But if twere to be me Nna Forget it the area would witness 2 mad men oooo
embarassed tongue

Cheeeeerz
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Onegai(f): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
lebete3000:

No mind them na d way forward be dat nah...form like mad man to harass people...cos they know if they just beg ppl no go give dem...na d way be dat nah

Those guys pretend to be mad because they know Nigerians fear superstition more than our Lord Jesus. See the comments on that blog, all afraid of some mad man yet tomorrow they will be falling over themselves in church, screaming and dancing and sowing seed. If they truly believed the God they were serving, they wouldn't back His love and protection up with superstition. Our Lord doesn't need local Naija parlour tricks.

Mstchewwwwww
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by uncjay(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chai!!! Some people comment self mad pass the mad man under discuss.
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by isan(m): 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
RickRichards:
Spat on him? I would rip off the area he made contact with if I were him. $30,000 will get me some good skin surgery.
and u never chop dis night
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by ivex: 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Aare2050:
Hhmmmm
Nigeria my country
Where people relate everthing to politics
Where common sence is very expencive
Where too much freedom of speech is abused
Where normal man report mad man online
Where citizens are demo-crazy
Where dull people use smart phones
Where mod bring nonsence post to FP
Where graduates learn barbing/mechanic
Where everybody wants. To travel oversea
Where you are free to add yours
Where you are free to share
Where u are free to like
Where you are free to register your june/july neco at a reputable centre. Call me on d line on my signature.
#Gudnite9ja
ol boy, ya head dey dia smiley

1 Like

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by daddyiel(m): 12:22am On Mar 22, 2015
What else? undecided
Iamsynord:
I blame Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ( PhD in Zoology) for allowing the Mad man to slap an innocent Nigerian right in his country..
Op how are we sure the Mad man is not Doyin Okupe ??
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by kilokeys(m): 3:07am On Mar 22, 2015
i think ill beat up a mad man.. well..

he lacks the sense to target vulnerable spots.. but i do.

learnt alot from my blue belter taekwando bro.

im go well by force
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Ceembiat(f): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2015
Lol,dts a crazy shit especially spitting on his face .if it were me I wld cry nd get home nd pray
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Chumzylove(f): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Its possible I know one in Eket, at one Udunka market he used to take sellers goods by force, and also if you're walking and didn't notice he's coming from ur back he'll hit ur bom bom and run.
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by kambili999(f): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Just wondering how a mad person knows he needs money for things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Ever Use This? / U're Doing It Wrong ! / Man’s Bloody Stunt With Knife In Akokwa Creates Sensation In Imo State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.