Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised (36575 Views)

How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? / How Can Jesus Be Both God And God's Son? / Testimony Of How I Repented From Religion And Became A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Ilekeh(f): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
bigfrancis21:

There is no such thing as 'repentance' from homosexuality. Anybody who claims to have been 'healed' is merely deceiving himself. Truth be told, homosexuality and heterosexuality are variations of human sexuality, which are nature's expression of the ever divergent continuum of human diversity. Extensive research has shown that even so-called gay-to-straight reparation therapy does not work. The attraction of the human body is intrinsic in that you are born with it and it stays with you till you die.

Some people are won't to equate homosexuality to sexual activity, however, just like heterosexuality, homosexual people are attracted to members of the same gender both emotionally and sexually. You cannot change the fundamental part of your human attraction. Do not deceive yourself when you think you are 'healed' of homosexuality. Know this: while you can succeed in suppressing your attraction to the same gender, you cannot eliminate it. Subsequently, you cannot increase your desire for the opposite sex if your sexuality is 100% homosexual, except you are bisexual in the first place. You are not the first person towing this path. Hundreds of thousands of young men and women have towed the direction which you are taking and most have had to learn to love themselves the hard way. You wouldn't think that Kenny Bradmuse, 10 years ago when he married his wife, thought that he was 'cured' of his 'sickness' and the 'issue' was settled once and for all only for him to embrace himself 10 years after, after realizing he could no longer keep deceiving himself?

The environment which you find yourself in might be exceedingly disapproving, however you have to remain strong. Be yourself, love yourself for who you are, and always know that you were created for a purpose for God does not make mistakes.

PS: some of you might not agree with me however it is not in your duty to try to attack me for being liberal and standing for enlightenment. I am a liberal person. If you don't agree with me and wish to slander on in ignorance, don't even bother quoting me. Do some research yourself and get enlightened. This is only a tip of the iceberg.

I agree with you.

Hypocritical and closet-residents of Nigeria will abuse you for this post.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by chrisviral(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
grin grin grin
Funny how this thread reached page 7 in a such a short time.

Naija I hail thee grin grin
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
centjamie:

No matter what you or anybody tell me,it doesn't rule out the fact that the presence of the opposite sex helps in delivering homosexuals from homosexuality.

Its just one of the things needed to help them,not the only thing needed.
i wish. If it were, am sure it would have been scientifically prescribed, exact dosage, 3 tyms a day. Amina morning, zanab afternoon n evening.

Seriously if it were would have save humanity the electric therapy shock used centuries back to cure homosexuality. Men does poor guys got their brains toasted.
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Dekatron(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

Madam, let no one call you abnormal.

There's nothing wrong with your sexuality.

Do not make a man's life miserable by pretending to be heterosexual, but inwardly preferring a same-sex lifestyle.
listen, is GAYISM GOOD?? IF YOU AGREE, THEN YOU ARE A FEMALE . . . . IF YOI AGREE IT IS BAD, YOU ARE A MALE, AND YOU ARE AN HYPOCRITE, WOMAN WRAPPER. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU. SUPPORT HOMO, BUT NT LESBIANISM, COS THEY ARE FEMALE.

BETTER JOIN BOKO , to have an EVERLASTING ER*CTION,&72 VIRGINS THAT WOULD BE VIRGINS FOR EVER. . .
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
spencekat:
.The writer is suffering from the spirit of confusion.
exactly.
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by NetworkProblem: 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
which tree did dis ape jump from?
cold:

Lmao! Is this one a Christian too? Your Jesus must be proud
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by chrisviral(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
goshap:
i wish. If it were, am sure it would have been scientifically prescribed, exact dosage, 3 tyms a day. Amina morning, zanab afternoon n evening.

Seriously if it were would have save humanity the electric therapy shock used centuries back to cure homosexuality. Men does poor guys got their brains toasted.

grin grin grin
That's Fricking Hilarious grin grin grin
But I'm not suppose to laugh at your post, sorry it will make me ... grin grin
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by limamintruth: 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
medamillion:

Jesus is God? Please is there any verse in the bible that testify to this?
Does it mean Mary is the mother of God? (Just curious)

Jesus is the word of God. And the word of God is God. (kalmatullah)
Mary was just a medium through whom God manifested His word in human form on earth. cool

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, THE MIGHTY GOD, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
(And many more Bible verses corroborate this truth) wink
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Vikky014(f): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
medamillion:
Why do christians praise Jesus instead of God? I am just curious, answer needed (no insult).
PRAISE THE LORD.
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
masonkz:
More like you stopped having sex...doesn't make you any less a gay man.

Many gay men have decided to be celibate for as long as possible.

Goodluck though

Heck, as a gay men I've been celibate myself for a while now cheesy
me too

1 Like

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Fourwinds: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Confused Christian! You exhibit abject ignorance of the bible you think you know. FYI, Jesus NEVER CONDEMNED ANYBODY in the bible! Jesus did not dwell amongst the holier-than-thous of his time - sadducees, pharisees etc to identify himself among the associaton of 'holy' people as you so-called christians love to do nowadays. Rather he made friends with rejected people of the society - tax collectors, prostitutes, etc. HE WAS NOT JUDGMENTAL! Why is a true christian who espouses the values of Christ to difficult to find nowadays? undecided

My initial post might come across as shocking to you, but please take your time to do some research for yourself. There is a lot to 'Christianity' which YOU DO NOT KNOW.
ofcourse He was not for dose who are already well but rather for d sick. in d Bible., Sodom and Gomorrha was condemned and destroyed by God for deir immorality which include homosexual. how come He came to save d sinners and den indulge in what dey do.?? God the Father from whom He came destroyed Sodom and Gomorrha will now practice same act with His Disciples.
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Ilekeh(f): 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dekatron:
listen, is GAYISM GOOD?? IF YOU AGREE, THEN YOU ARE A FEMALE . . . . IF YOI AGREE IT IS BAD, YOU ARE A MALE, AND YOU ARE AN HYPOCRITE, WOMAN WRAPPER. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU. SUPPORT HOMO, BUT NT LESBIANISM, COS THEY ARE FEMALE.

BETTER JOIN BOKO , to have an EVERLASTING ER*CTION,&72 VIRGINS THAT WOULD BE VIRGINS FOR EVER. . .

What is bad about homosexuality?

What is good about heterosexuality?

Go and siddon abeg. You're heterosexual, but I can already see your flaws and inadequacy by your portrayal of low self-esteem.

Nature intended for man to have variety in sexuality, but brainwashed religious people, such as yourself, try to inhibit that intention. It will not work.

Nature before religion. And don't sell me that craps about God creating nature, I'm not interested.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Vikky014(f): 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

Instead of you to encourage and advice me on how to live a holy life so that I will not die in sin, you are telling that i can not change from homosexual. All the affarmentioned analyses of yours are mere human thought or sciencetific evidence. The holy spirit has entered and changed me For good. I have already confessed and wept betterly for my wrong doings,no going back to my vomit. God has forgiven me which I believe. I now read the bible and pray every day.
I Thank God for your life dnt mind those discouraging you.
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Fourwinds: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
spencekat:
.The writer is suffering from the spirit of confusion.
dose who are dead can dey tell where dey go and can unborn baby tell where he/she is coming into.?? dat is where u have found urself but reality will down on u like a new born baby who comes into d world and gradually becomes aware of its new dwelling place.
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
jpphilips:

Your HIV test results will only confirm how changed you are. I don't think it was the devil that made you gay, you just don't have taste, you look toto finish go dey struggle with a hairy man's arse?
Damn! you don't know what you are missing.
going by simple logic, LIKE WISE YOU TOO. Xcept of cause you know what it's like.

DONT WORRY UR NOT MISSING ANYTHING.
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

Go and siddon abeg. You're heterosexual, but I can already see your flaws and inadequacy by your portrayal of low self-esteem.

Nature intended for man to have variety in sexuality, but brainwashed religious people, such as yourself, try to inhibit that intention. It will not work.

Nature before religion. And don't sell me that craps about God creating nature, I'm not interested.
that a first, nature did WHT for a man again.
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Dekatron(m): 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

sir/ma . .

I see that nature is against same sex intercourse. Listen guy/ babe, potrayal of low self esteem?? Dafuq u saying? Ooookaaayyy, i dig. Anybody that does not share the same view with you automatically have low self esteem. Issorait.

Example:
How wll you feel( be sincere here), if i came, and said : 'I WANNA STICK MY PRICK INTO YOUR ASS' after all, its NATURE at work. If you felt creepy, then YOU ARE FORCING YOUSELF TO INCLINE WITH AMERICAN/EUROPEAN MENTALITY.

A KLEPTOMANIAC SEES NOTHING BAD IN STEALING, BUT ISNT STEALING BAD? ISNT IT THE SAME 'NATURE' THAT IS AT WORK?? Abeg, i just come from church(went to charge my phone sha. Lol), i want cook oo. No cross my lane.
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Ilekeh(f): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dekatron:
sir/ma . .

I see that nature is against same sex intercourse. Listen guy/ babe, potrayal of low self esteem?? Dafuq u saying? Ooookaaayyy, i dig. Anybody that does not share the same view with you automatically have low self esteem. Issorait.

Example:
How wll you feel( be sincere here), if i came, and said : 'I WANNA STICK MY PRICK INTO YOUR ASS' after all, its NATURE at work. If you felt creepy, then YOU ARE FORCING YOUSELF TO INCLINE WITH AMERICAN/EUROPEAN MENTALITY.

A KLEPTOMANIAC SEES NOTHING BAD IN STEALING, BUT ISNT STEALING BAD? ISNT IT THE SAME 'NATURE' THAT IS AT WORK?? Abeg, i just come from church(went to charge my phone sha. Lol), i want cook oo. No cross my lane.

How is nature against homosexuality?

Nature provided two sets of being; one that have the urges to reproduce and one that doesn't (Pardon my unsophisticated word usage).

Nature is smart, you see. It makes sure that man still has sexual urges, but still makes sure he doesn't overpopulate the earth.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by chrisviral(m): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dekatron:
sir/ma . .

Example:

I suppose when bats have Gay sex, the devil is also at work? grin cheesy grin

Amen brother!

The bolded makes you sound stupid, how will a girl feel, If I walk up to her and say "I wanna stick my JJ up your punny? grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by chrisviral(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
Make I take fast shut up comot this thread, before I go turn activist grin grin

Hell to the NO: Jail all Gays cheesy grin grin Bats included.
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Dekatron(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
chrisviral:

I suppose when bats have Gay sex, the devil is also at work? grin cheesy grin

Amen brother!

The bolded makes you sound stupid, how will a girl feel, If I walk up to her and say "I wanna stick my JJ up your punny? grin grin
she would feel INSULTED & not CREEPY. She can still FATHOM the thought of the THE STICKING, but a normal guy would FEEL AS IF THE PRICK IS ALREADY IN HIS AS.S. He would feel CREEPY not INSULTED. Now, you gerrit??

As for you saying i am stupid, in SE.UN'S VOICE: I choose to ignore this disrespectful kid. Did I insult anybody? You may be married, but you just behaved like a kid(no offence)
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Dekatron(m): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
chrisviral:
Make I take fast shut up comot this thread, before I go turn activist grin grin

Hell to the NO: Jail all Gays cheesy grin grin Bats included.
a python strangles, so you can strangle. I scorpion stings, you can stoop so low to use animals as your COPY CAT. SMH.

NEXT TIME SOMEBODY BEATS/HITS YOU, START BARKING, COS A DOG DOES THAN, WHEN HIT.

You talk like a kid.
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by chrisviral(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dekatron:
she would feel INSULTED & not CREEPY. She can still FATHOM the thought of the THE STICKING, but a normal guy would FEEL AS IF THE PRICK IS ALREADY IN HIS AS.S. He would feel CREEPY not INSULTED. Now, you gerrit??

As for you saying i am stupid, in SE.UN'S VOICE: I choose to ignore this disrespectful kid. Did I insult anybody? You may be married, but you just behaved like a kid(no offence)

grin grin I didn't insult you, I insulted your points above.

Now to what you just said, the Guy will only feel creepy, if he is straight, but if he isn't, he sure as hell ain't feeling creepy nothing. grin

And if the girl in question is Gay, she will feel both creepy and insulted grin grin

BTW: you didn't answer my question.. should we also blame the devil when Bats involve in Gay sex? Dogs? Lions? grin cheesy grin I suppose we should organise deliverance for them too? grin grin grin

Naija I hail thee

1 Like

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by chrisviral(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dekatron:
a python strangles, so you can strangle. I scorpion stings, you can stoop so low to use animals as your COPY CAT. SMH.

NEXT TIME SOMEBODY BEATS/HITS YOU, START BARKING, COS A DOG DOES THAN, WHEN HIT.

You talk like a kid.

You are really the one sounding like a Kid now grin grin

A python strangles to "Kill"
I strangle to "Kill"
I shoot to "Kill" the offence isn't the weapon or mode used but the word "Kill".

The key word here is "Gay Sex"
God created everything right? With no form on mistakes, suffice it to say, I should organise a deliverance for those animals too coz they indulge in "GAY sex". (sorry em gay folks)

Just like the OP, em animals are also possessed! Somebody take the "good news" to them, My brother, if only you know what God really cares about not your damn choice of hole, whether V or O grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Dekatron(m): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
chrisviral:

You are really the one sounding like a Kid now grin grin

A python strangles to "Kill"
I strangle to "Kill"
I shoot to "Kill" the offence isn't the weapon or mode used but the word "Kill".

The key word here is "Gay Sex"
God created everything right? With no form on mistakes, suffice it to say, I should organise a deliverance for those animals too coz they indulge in "GAY sex". (sorry em gay folks)
i give up!!!!!! undecided grin

next time a vampire bat is sucking blood TO FEED, start sucking blood TO FEED too :-/
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by chrisviral(m): 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dekatron:

grin grin grin
IM sure they didn't teach you to give up in church today grin grin grin
You don't want to roost in hell for not convincing me that Homosexuality is from the devil grin grin
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by lovina: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Today I share my testimony with all my friends... i have lived my life deceiving my self to be a Christian, while I only practice it yet live in the world ignorantly, the world and it character push me doing things I never thought can kill me for ever, brethren except a man is born again he can not see the kingdom of God.

I have been in the world but now a changed man, a new creature for the glory of God. I used to smoke, drink, and defile my self with boys(homo sexual), but the Lord open my eyes through a child of God to see no gain in it but death, condemnation. My brothers and sister's let us change if we do such things and embrace Jesus Christ the Savior of all. God bless you as you read and accept the fact that everything is useless but the kingdom of God last for ever.

I Thank God for your life and the salvation of your soul. Continue to serve God in Spirit and in truth and we will all make heaven. Jesus is the only way.
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Orikinla(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
[size=28pt]HALLELUUUUJAAAHH![/size]

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by chrisviral(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dekatron:

next time a vampire bat is sucking blood TO FEED, start sucking blood TO FEED too :-/

That's why we have Vampires and cannibals for that, even ngwa people too grin grin I don't go about delivering them, hehehe
I have my own food "To Feed" key word been FEED

Moral of the story: learn to accommodate the vastness of Difference in orientation (be it sexual, feeding, sucking, cocking grin grin
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Dekatron(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
chrisviral:

That's why we have Vampires and cannibals for that, even ngwa people too grin grin I don't go about delivering them, hehehe
I have my own food "To Feed" key word been FEED

Moral of the story: learn to accommodate the vastness of Difference in orientation (be it sexual, feeding, sucking, cocking grin grin
vampires exist?? PICTURE OF NGWA PEOPLE OR. . . . wink grin
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by chrisviral(m): 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dekatron:
vampires exist?? PICTURE OF NGWA PEOPLE OR. . . . wink grin

grin grin grin
Don't worry, I will go and get a pics for you, but you gats give me lots of pics...

1. Pics of OP been delivered and the demon was seen leaving his body grin grin

2. Pic of a guy feeling creepy when someone yarns him those your funny lines grin cheesy grin
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Dekatron(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
chrisviral:

grin grin grin
Don't worry, I will go and get a pics for you, but you gats give me lots of pics...

1. Pics of OP been delivered and the demon was seen leaving his body grin grin

2. Pic of a guy feeling creepy when someone yarns him those your funny lines grin cheesy grin
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol / Prophet Mezziah Mrakpor & His Members Worship In Waterlogged Church (Photos) / Adeboye Is Not Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.