Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) (3498 Views)

Udom Donates N200K To Widows In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos / Obiano's Wife Gives Bungalow Houses To Widows In Anambra - Photos / My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by sCun: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
Where does this woman get the rubbish things she says from? Who told her that widows are maltreated in the South east? If there happens to be one or 2 occurences of such in some families, how exactly is this a south eastern thing? I can't believe this is the same woman that people compare with Patience Jonathan. I have never seen mama peace make any tribally inclined insult in her speech before but this woman insulted almost every tribe in her speech in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjfd-7pobQ

1 Like

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Like husband like wife!
Shame on to this woman called Assisha.
After calling edo girls "prostitutes" now this!!
Just imagine this careless statement, I don't blame her, I blame the too much Nollywood movies she must have been watching lately.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by sCun: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
It is very easy to talk about PERCEIVED issues in other regions, can someone provide me with a link where this woman talked about ending child marriages (which she is a victim of) in the north? How about little girls being used as suicide bombers? How about lack of girl child education and other female related problems in the north?
Start from 4:45 and watch all the nonsense the woman spewed.
Lalasticlala seun obinoscopy ishilove, confirm this and take it to the front page

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
A bill to protect widows
in Imo State against the
forceful acquisition of
the properties of their
late husbands by their
matrimonial relations
and in-laws has been
passed by the Imo State
traditional parliament.
The law seeking to
protect the hapless
widows whether they
had children for their
departed hubbies or
not was passed during
the maiden plenary of
the traditional rulers
parliament held at the
traditional rulers
Council Chambers in
Owerri.
The monarchs who
frowned at the
obnoxious, barbaric and
inhuman treatment
being meted to widows
in some communities in
the state warned that
henceforth every widow
is entitled to her late
husband’s property,
adding that any
defaulter of the law
would henceforth be
punished according to
the law

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/imo-monarchs-pass-bill-on-protection-of-widows/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by kheart(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hmmm no be wetin una dey only depict for Nigerian or sorry ibo film be dat.

Liz benson became popular because she was d star in a film (widow).

Make una free our incoming first lady, madam shipopo can still be d ibos first lady even in otueke.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
She can never be as foolish,as senseless,as dumb and as violent as patience jonathan a.k.a mama piss......

sCun:
From calling Edo ladies prostitutes to calling Igbos widow sufferers.
This woman is a deadly and dumb tribalist.
Nigerians are wiser now,you can't deceive them with your propagandas and lies and mis-information...the issue concerning the edo prostitutes speech was clarified already and the lies that was spread by PDP and saTANist was exposed.......I thought you claimed that igbos will not vote for her husband??why are you suddenly afraid??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
sCun:
Where does this woman get the rubbish things she says from? Who told her that widows are maltreated in the South east? If there happens to be one or 2 occurences of such in some families, how exactly is this a south eastern thing? I can't believe this is the same woman that people compare with Patience Jonathan. I have never seen mama peace make any tribally inclined insult in her speech before but this woman insulted almost every tribe in her speech in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjfd-7pobQ
Are you Through
Sai Buhari
Vote Buhari and his Elegant wife into power come march 28th ..We don't want some I can't serve my husband food in prison first ladies.
Blood sharing first Lady - No
Fellow widowers first lady - No
Only u waka come - No

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by dewstar: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
She does not live in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by ozoigbondu: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Aisha pls solve the problem of female sucide bombers and child marriage your region pratice and stop your marauding fulani kinsmen from killing and raping .Remove the log in your eyes before removing the spec in others

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by Slynonny(m): 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mallam Buhari's failure is sealed and gauranted.
Waiting for 28th March.
In GEJ we trust.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by sCun: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
From calling Edo ladies prostitutes to calling Igbos widow sufferers.
This woman is a deadly and dumb tribalist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by egift(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
APC are discussing issues facing Nigerians and promising to tackle them, while PDP are into Chasing of Shadows and mocking anyone that mentions the problem we are facing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by viczing(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
wakacome:
She can never be as foolish,as senseless,as dumb and as violent as patience jonathan a.k.a mama piss......

This senseless woman don come again From prostitutes to widow Nawa oooo.....

Try get sense dis woman u no gree

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by sCun: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
egift:
APC are discussing issues facing Nigerians and promising to tackle them, while PDP are into Chasing of Shadows and mocking anyone that mentions the problem we are facing.
When Patience Jonathan mentioned the issue of giving births indiscriminately without attributing it to any region, what did you guys do? You called it an insult to northerners.
But Mrs Buhari clearly insulted Edos, the people of the South South and Igbos all in one speech and you want it ignored.
You are a fool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
0 Comments
More than four thousand widows from the 18
Local Council Areas of Cross River State have
called on the state government to protect them
from harsh and inhuman treatment by their
inlaws.
They are asking the government to enact a
“Widows Rights Act” to cater for the welfare and
rights of widows.These women made the request
when they converged at the Ikom township
stadium on Thursday, June 23, for the celebration
of the International Day for the widows where
they highlighted their plight.
Speaking to newsmen at the event, Mrs Lydia
Ebunta, the Cross River State chairperson of the
National Association of Widows, said,
“governments come and go but the existence of
widows is something that will never stop in our
society”.
She said they are experiencing horrible and
nightmarish conditions because each passing
day, the widow society suffers violence in the
hands of those who govern them, including in-
laws, but we are today going on our knees,
pleading for government protection through
enabling laws.
According to her, the average widow in Cross
River State is now married to poverty as they
have been forcefully ejected from their late
husbands' homes, stigmatised as husband killers,
abandoned even by their own families while most
are unemployed and without skills, and many are
dying in droves because of lack of medical care.
They commended the Enugu and Anambra
States where such enabling laws have been
passed, demanding that the federal government
enact such enabling laws so that widows all over
the country can equally be protected.
"The passage of the “Widows Rights Act”
nationally will better the lot of our members as is
the case in Enugu and Anambra States...

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
egift:
[s]APC are discussing issues facing Nigerians and promising to tackle them, while PDP are into Chasing of Shadows and mocking anyone that mentions the problem we are facing[/s].
APC Igbotic chief propagandist on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

[s]0 Comments
inlaws.
society”.
enabling laws.
the case in Enugu and Anambra States..[/s].
Trashy Trash all the way from Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
Anyone who says Aisha Buhari is wrong in her comments about widowhood in Igbo land is living in self denial and ignorance.

What has Jonathan's wife done for the plight of widows and motherless children? Its not about how many women her husband appointed in her cabinet. How many pet projects and programmes for widows, poor women and children has she done just like her predecessors did? Absolutely nothing!

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by egift(m): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
sCun:
When Patience Jonathan mentioned the issue of giving births indiscriminately without attributing it to any region, what did you guys do? You called it an insult to northerners.
But Mrs Buhari clearly insulted Edos, the people of the South South and Igbos all in one speech and you want it ignored.
You are a fool

You are a bloody lair for defending Patience asking "my people" vote "your son", we are not into "born throw away" like the almajiris.

You are a big disgrace to Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dumb biatch. She gets her news from nollywood. What nonsense is this? Have she even been to the east before?

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by viczing(m): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
wakacome:
Stupidity is your favourite hobby I guess....

Sense is what you like I see

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by egift(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

APC Igbotic chief propagandist on Nairaland.

SeverusSnape:

I support you on this, egift is a gargantuan fooool!!!

Unlike Jonathan, I don't have a Zoo. And am not into the business of owning a psychiatric hospital either, so following me across Nairaland will not get you the care (in the zoo) or help (in the psych hospital) that you need. So I hope you understand why I often ignore you? Cheers!

7days to Change.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by sCun: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Anyone who says Aisha Buhari is wrong in her comments about widowhood in Igbo land is living in self denial and ignorance.

What has Jonathan's wife done for the plight of widows and motherless children? Its not about how many women her husband appointed in her cabinet. How many pet projects and programmes for widows, poor women and children has she done just like her predecessors did? Absolutely nothing!

There are wicked people everywhere, that a few families treat widows poorly in the South east does not make it a South east thing. My Mom is a widow and no one treats her badly, she gets all the respect and pampering she can get.
Aisha Buhari was only being tribalistic. Imagine the reaction if PEJ had said that.
If she stops the ''suffering'' of widows in the South east, what about other parts of Nigeria? No such thing happens in those places?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

am sorry to say this but you're foolish for typing this. If you don't live in the east how do you know what's going on there? Don't even claim u r from d east cos u ain't. You talking about pet projects? Who donated materials to flood victims back in 2013.. Including many more Or are you short termed?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
liberty300:
am sorry to say this but you're foolish for typing this. If you don't live in the east how do you know what's going on there? Don't even claim u r from d east cos u ain't. You talking about pet projects? Who donated materials to flood victims back in 2013? Or are you short termed?
so donating food to flood victims is a pet project? Iji kwa ahu?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

0 Comments
inlaws.
society”.
enabling laws.
the case in Enugu and Anambra States...
mumu, they were walking of the maltreatment in cross river. Because Enugu and anambra are mentioned, you jump on it bah? U no get sense
Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
egift:

Unlike Jonathan, I don't have a Zoo. And am not into the business of owning a psychiatric hospital either, so following me across Nairaland will not get you the care (in the zoo) or help (in the psych hospital) that you need. So I hope you understand why I often ignore you? Cheers!

7days to Change.
Igbotic Almajiri speaking!....Who is following you... Me?.... Are you Jonathan that I'll be following?...for you to defend this nonsense statement made against your own people, I still repeat-*in Patrick Obahiagbon's voice*... You're a gargantuan fooool.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
so donating food to flood victims is a pet project? Iji kwa ahu?
criminal, they catch you from one corner u use another corner won escape. Weren't you the one saying she doesn't engage in humanitarian stuff? I said you were short termed. Face your front and stop misbehaving, you make more sense when you're not talking

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by lagdmark(m): 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
That Aisha girl must talk about elder Fulani men fvcking and raping innocent girls, she was a victim also in the name of marriage. A 10 year old girl married to a man 35 years older as her is child abuse.
#Stop child marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Will Stop The Suffering Of Widows In The South East - Aisha (video) by sCun: 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
liberty300:
Dumb biatch. She gets her news from nollywood. What nonsense is this? Have she even been to the east before?
Imagine, how dumb!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Goalkeeper Gives Up Goal While Taking Water Break ;D / Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion / 10 More Chibok Girls Will Be Realease Before May 29th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.