Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion (3496 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely / Buhari Announces Recovery Of N3.4 Trillion In One Year / Saraki: PMB, OBJ Hold Secret Talks In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 22, 2016
If I hear devalue Naira again, I won't hesitate to devalue you on Nairaland grin grin

_________Let me teach you a little Maths________

Ten- Hundred- Thousand- Million- Billion- Trillion- Quadrillion grin grin

There is a great country that talks in Quadrillion. It's nothing to them grin grin ..

That country is Zimbabwe grin grin

As at 2013, $1 = ZW$92,233,720,368,547,760 grin grin

As at 2015, $1 = ZW$35,000,000,000,000,000 grin grin

Am planing to relocate to Zimbabwe when I have $10,000.. Do you know how much that will be?? Even calculator nah piking when solving that kind Maths.. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY NAIRALANDERS

Lalasticlala

Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 22, 2016
If You Quote Me For Making FTC on my post, I will command the God of Elijah to turn all your money to Zimbabwe Dollar.. grin grin Shikena

___________________MODIFIED_______________

Look at that First Picture and Read what is there. It says "This is what happen when a country let's inflation happens, becoming depending on foreign Currency instead of their own"

This part will answer a post wish I come across on Nairaland which says "Nigeria Should Be Paying States In Dollar"..

Although I know nothing about Economy but thanks to the guy that makes that statement. So, Nigeria should not try to use Dollar instead of Naira.. #DontDevalueNaira

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 22, 2016
The Zimbabwean dollar has been scrapped. Foreign currencies such as the EUR, USD, etc. are legal tender.
Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by Sibrah: 5:02am On Feb 22, 2016
Very soon men may see basket full of money and steal just the basket while leaving the money cos the money can't buy the basket if we don't stop importing slippers n toothpick.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by paparazzi1987(m): 5:25am On Feb 22, 2016
I dey come
Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by lordizak(m): 5:41am On Feb 22, 2016
MaxiMoney:
If I hear devalue Naira again, I won't hesitate to devalue you on Nairaland grin grin

_________Let me teach you a little Maths________

Ten- Hundred- Thousand- Million- Billion- Trillion- Quadrillion grin grin

There is a great country that talks in Quadrillion. It's nothing to them grin grin ..

That country is Zimbabwe grin grin

As at 2013, $1 = ZW$92,233,720,368,547,760 grin grin

As at 2015, $1 = ZW$35,000,000,000,000,000 grin grin

Am planing to relocate to Zimbabwe when I have $10,000.. Do you know how much that will be?? Even calculator nah piking when solving that kind Maths.. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY NAIRALANDERS

U get sense so? what is the exchange rate as compared to our Naira?, do you know how much of their currency is required to by a N50 Naira item?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by DonBobes(m): 5:56am On Feb 22, 2016
MaxiMoney:
If You Quote Me For Making FTC on my post, I will command the God of Elijah to turn all your money to Zimbabwe Dollar.. grin grin Shikena

___________________MODIFIED_______________

Look at that First Picture and Read what is there. It says "This is what happen when a country let's inflation happens, becoming depending on foreign Currency instead of their own"

This part will answer a post wish I come across on Nairaland which says "Nigeria Should Be Paying States In Dollar"..

Although I know nothing about Economy but thanks to the guy that makes that statement. So, Nigeria should not try to use Dollar instead of Naira.. #DontDevalueNaira

God bless you o.
#DontDevalueNaira

1 Like

Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by matrix199(m): 6:04am On Feb 22, 2016
Let's patronise our indigenous products and services. People should stop seeking treatment abroad all the time. Students should stop running their educational programmes abroad. Let's give made in Nigeria a chance. The growth of our economy depends on it.
Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by kYjelly2: 6:07am On Feb 22, 2016
The market already says the dollar is N400, so the whole N199 fixed rate is just artificial.

I can wake up tomorrow as dullarpo and declare that dollar is now N10, but guess what? The market value would still be as it is, probably worse.

So who are we kidding here?

Even if our currency is rightfully to take a hit during this period, a N400 hit is just so, so bad.

I believe the best thing for Nigeria right now is to loosen up this stringent dollar policy to encourage inflow of dollar investments, since investors would be confident that they can easily cash out. At the same time, we would have to roll up our sleeves to work on #MadeInNigeria, imposing higher taxes to imported products and giving tax breaks to local products.

I believe these can be done simultaneously, instead of shutting most Nigerians off to the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by psucc(m): 6:14am On Feb 22, 2016
Until our govt decides to give a teeth to their policies, it is still a toothless bulldog.

How can someone be a minister for education and none of his children schools in Nigeria and you expected him to fix hitches in the education sector?

We are daydreaming.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 22, 2016
Bros get your facts right! Presently ZWD is 362 to 1 USD. That's official rate o... Lol
Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by babdap: 6:40am On Feb 22, 2016
Just to read peoples comment.
Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by babadem2much(m): 6:57am On Feb 22, 2016
#NOTONAIRADEVALUATION
Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:20am On Feb 22, 2016
grin shall i see to thisgrin
Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by solid3(m): 7:25am On Feb 22, 2016
Nigerian had not better devalue the Naira.
Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by kYjelly2: 7:38am On Feb 22, 2016
apc zombies

let me play along. since dullarpo should not de-value the naira, then why not take it a step further and ask ajala to announce tomorrow hat dollar is now N100, because he said so

soon, you guys will understand that the market always wins undecided

instead of the government to jettison all the private jets, bmw cars, parties, perks and son on, for radical infrastructural development (esp. power), they are fixing prices.

you guys want to turn into china overnight ba, with only 3800MW

unserious lot undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by dearsly(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2016
Buhari na animal dung smelling kunu bastard

1 Like

Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by Bhella5(m): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2016
Jesu!
Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by badman007(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2016
Their official currency is the Chinese yen

1 Like

Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by kniru: 7:58am On Feb 22, 2016
chimooo!!!
Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by Rossikk(m): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2016
Italian lira is 2437 to £1

No big deal....... op look for something else to tickle you.
Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by drss(m): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2016
buari dullard is working tirelessly to make $1 = N5,000 daura economics.

Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by jemype(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2016
drss:
buari dullard is working tirelessly to make $1 = N5,000
daura economics.
lol. Na mature hell fire u suppose dey
Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by FoodVendors: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
Food Nigeria Exhibition & Conference
provides a unique platform for your business to showcase its products and services to thousands of decision makers and influencing individuals from across the West African food and drink industry.
- www.food-nigeria.com
Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
Africa will always be Africa. South Africa's issue will worse pass. Just wait.
Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by Sammyashol(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
#BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira
Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by Sammyashol(m): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
drss:
buari dullard is working tirelessly to make $1 = N5,000
daura economics.
LMAO, that means heaven will be receive many visitors. Cos many will die of hunger

1 Like

Re: Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion by MduZA: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Omotolu:
Africa will always be Africa. South Africa's issue will worse pass. Just wait.

Lol in Yoruba...

(1) (Reply)

10 More Chibok Girls Will Be Realease Before May 29th / Breaking News! Aso Rock Cabal Finally Arrested. / Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.