Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Free Courses For Nigerian Youth Given Out Every Week At www.skillsonthehouse.com - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Courses For Nigerian Youth Given Out Every Week At www.skillsonthehouse.com (461 Views)

Free Courses At Covenant University! / Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School / Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Courses For Nigerian Youth Given Out Every Week At www.skillsonthehouse.com by GenoMI: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Skills On The House is an initiative I started with the aim of sponsoring a number of young Nigerians every month to attend useful courses. This is my own way of giving back to Nigeria.

I believe in the power of combining technology with continuous learning as a way to help people achieve their business and/or career goals.

Every week, I will personally sponsor at least 1 beneficiary to receive a free course from the list of available at www.skillsonthehouse.com/get-a-free-course/

The courses to be given out this week are:
1) Online Digital & Social Media Marketing Diploma

2) Starting an Online Business

For a chance to get a free course, simply visit the site and drop a comment with your details. I purchased these courses from DealDey and I'm discussing with other training providers to expand the list of courses available.

I really hope to make a change through this initiative. You can also contact me at www.skillsonthehouse.com/contact-page/, I would love to hear from you.
Re: Free Courses For Nigerian Youth Given Out Every Week At www.skillsonthehouse.com by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 15, 2015
Ok; what next?

(1) (Reply)

Abia State University (absu)school Of Nursing Form For 2015/2016 Session Is On S / Test And Exam / Gain Admission With Lower In ND Into University Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.