Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina (44146 Views)

Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit / President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today / GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by simdam500(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
Illiteracy embarassed
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by simplemach(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
iahmed:
wetin do u na, why u dey vex na,go chill abeg
i no vex o bros.
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by simplemach(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
harbarzzy:
are u sayin Gej owns d Oil? Dats y d money has to spend lavishly?
you are saying a different thing bro.
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by simplemach(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
oyebode95:
Guy u no get common sense , revenue allocation no be personal gift frm Jonathan bt constitutional right of d state. So, let dem wash anything they wonna wash maybe they perceive OGA JONATHAN AS DUNG or POLLUTANT. Sai Buhari
and the certificateless illiterate is the odourless nonpollutant.
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
ogene007:

We have moved on from religion and ethnicity yet the political parties are fielding candidates based on ethnicity and religion. Keep deceiving yourself.

The politically enlighten have since moved on; only the immature and the brainwashed still wallow in that kind of mindset - well, no need guessing where you belong.
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by spunkinated: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari has campaigned all over d country but no state has ever done this to buhari and u expect me 2 vote 4 him when his people are brainless and foolish.. The only thing in their empty head is violence..
Stupid northerners now tell me is there anything like one nigeria?
Go to school and be civilized and u all said no.. D few dat went is using ur brains lik day are playing xbox and i even wonder if y'all know wat an x-box is?. .
Northerners watch n study the south and leave a better life..
Ur stupid and insane behaviour only shows us how buhari is...
No wonder is military regime was brutal..
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
^^^^And you that have brains, did you read the gibberish you just wrote?
They used only water to cleanse their street not blood in Okija Juju as some ppl do or throw stones as the First Lady was advocating, should anybody dare ask for change.
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
ExInferis:

if thats true, why are the south easterners daily migrating here to eke out a living, far away from armed robbery, rituals, kidnapping, pr0st1tution, drugs, gunmen, poverty, helplessness, hopelessness, bad belle, juju, fake pastors, fake neighbors, touts, alcohol, fake medicines, fake doctors, fake teachers,fake lawyers, fake elders, fake relatives?

those are your own reasons and not theirs, they migrate for business purposes ONLY!! not all these Shi*!
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Which 2nd term? Who dash monkey coat? Mama Piss alone disgust us let alone GEJ's face.
do I have to water you to get matured? how dare you abuse your President?we don't do that over here in Abidjan. #smh
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by ogene007: 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
BlackMaria:

I still insist,you are a F00l.
I guess thats the only english your deluded brain can process. Retarded brain.
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by ogene007: 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

The politically enlighten have since moved on; only the immature and the brainwashed still wallow in that kind of mindset - well, no need guessing where you belong.
Your type thrive in deceit coloured with self denial. Our type are in terms with reality while your type continue to wallow in lies, propaganda and a futile attempt to distort history. Your type are the typical victims of brainwash who have been sold the lie that a Jihadist can become president of a free society. Your sick mind sures needs immediate therapy.
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
ogene007:

I guess thats the only english your deluded brain can process. Retarded brain.
I'm still on the notion,that you are a F00l.
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by sabackson2004(f): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2015
IF its what really happened in Daura area, its cos he is a christian
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by Tonason: 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
cbrass:
Omo people dey vex gan ooo... cheesy we may not do this in the southwest because of our nature but we shall surely do it with our PVC next week

https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/579545983027175424

Aboki people are myopic.
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by fineyemi(m): 6:30am On Mar 27, 2015
nkemdi89:

Thank GOd you said you personally hate his government afterall you have only one vote to cast that day. By march 28 your contract of showing your number of numerous "likes" to whoever contracted you shall be over.
YEYE WOMAN
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by realmanarken(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
Wow
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
I doubt they have water to waste these days

2 Likes

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by ChimaAdeoye: 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
I doubt they have water to waste these days

Then, they had a government making sure they had adequate water. Now, they can go a drink polluted ponds and the government does not care.
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by Plut01: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

Then, they had a government making sure they had adequate water. Now, they can go a drink polluted ponds and the government does not care.

That's if they won't be kidnapped

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Commissions His Mall In Yola (photos) / Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction / FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.