Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen (6052 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) / Biafra : India Government Invites IPOB Coordinator For Talk-pics / Buhari Storms Ogun For ‘operation 40-40’ - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by gratiaeo(m): 4:23am On Mar 22, 2015
FROM GEOFFREY ANY­ANWU, AWKA
Presidential standard bearer of the All Pro­gressives Congress (APC), Major Gen Muham­madu Buhari (retd), will storm the commercial city of Onitsha for a town hall meeting with the Organized Private Sector in the South-East tomorrow.
The meeting which is being convened by the APC Presiden­tial Campaign Council, Anam­bra State, is aimed at addressing some critical policy issues bor­dering on business and industry in the Southeast and its strategic importance to Nigeria.
While disclosing this yes­terday to newsmen in Awka, the Anambra State capital the chairman, Presidential Cam­paign Council for Anambra State, Barrister Chima Okafor, said that the event was to show­case Buhari’s policy thrust on industrial sector where the Igbo race predominates.
His words: “For the purpose of educating our people from the five Southeast states on the economic agenda of General Muhamadu Buhari, we have planned this event in the com­mercial town of Onitsha in order to ensure that our candi­date bares his mind on how he intends to restore the manufac­turing capacity and the industri­al glory of the Southeast region of Nigeria.”
“We want the business­men and industrialists who have been bearing the brunt of poor infrastructure, inse­curity, poor micro and macro economic policies and the rapid drop in the value of the Naira as against the Dollar to come and engage General Buhari and see how his policies will transform the Southeast region into the tiger of Africa. We have reached out to the captains of industry because as creators of economic value, they are essen­tial in the change promise of the APC.”
Also speaking on the meet­ing, the Director of Media and Publicity for the APC, Presi­dential Campaign Council , Anambra State, Rt. Hon Afam Obi, said, “At this point in time when power supply has become an issue, where industries run on diesel 24 hours everyday and are either operating on low prof­its or have closed shop, sending hundreds of thousands into un­employment and despondency, where our infrastructure is poor and cannot meet the 21st cen­tury needs of industrialization in our clime, there is therefore the need for the incoming govern­ment and the organized private sector here to rub minds on how best both can support each other for the betterment of the ordi­nary Nigerian.
General Buhari understands this and is quite worried that most of our industries are pres­ently lying comatose, while our business activities are hampered due to the depreciating value of the Naira, which has made nec­essary this town hall meeting.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=110238

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by gratiaeo(m): 4:27am On Mar 22, 2015
Ngige should not push this foolish old certificateless general on Igbos to avoid been stoned. We do not like Buhari

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by raumdeuter: 4:29am On Mar 22, 2015
APC addressing the issues affecting nigeria while Jonathan is dancing around and playing football.

41 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by NWANICHODE: 4:30am On Mar 22, 2015
Am here waiting for our next president. Sai Buhari!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by nzeobi(m): 4:32am On Mar 22, 2015
A man that says he does not regret his role in the civil war. If he likes let him do a crusade in osha, he will loose south east woefully.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by okosodo: 4:55am On Mar 22, 2015
he should forget east just like jona should forget north

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by Nature129(m): 4:57am On Mar 22, 2015
gratiaeo:
Ngige should not push this foolish old certificateless general on Igbos to avoid been stoned. We do not like Buhari

Oga, speak for yourself and your household. Don't say "we" but say "I and my family members" do not like Buhari.

If you are not tired of youths unemployment, unsteady electricity, stealing public funds with impunity, insecurity, rudderlessness etc, nwanne, I am tired of it.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by Samirana360(m): 5:03am On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari u can't fool us oo....u ar just wastin ur tym

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by Raiders: 5:03am On Mar 22, 2015
Nice one. GEJ has done nothing for the Igbos so we are not going to vote for GEJ. Congratulation to the next president of Nigeria

30 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by Raiders: 5:05am On Mar 22, 2015
gratiaeo:
what has GEJ done for the Igbo that will make him get the Igbo votes.

29 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by eleko1: 5:06am On Mar 22, 2015
Ride on Baba BUHARI Jor.NDIGBO,OMO ODUDUWA,AREWA and NIGER DELTANS ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND U SIR cool.Can't wait for ur inauguration on MAY 29,2015 cool wink smiley

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by nzeadachie: 5:06am On Mar 22, 2015
HAHAHAHAHA BUHARI COMING TO ONITSHA TO DO WHAT? PLS WE DON'T NEED A TERRORIST IN ANAMBRA STATE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by babdap: 5:09am On Mar 22, 2015
Pls let GEJ doctors be closer to him now than ever.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by nzeadachie: 5:09am On Mar 22, 2015
Nature129:

Oga, speak for yourself and your household. Don't say "we" but say "I and my family members" do not like Buhari.

If you are not tired of youths unemployment, unsteady electricity, stealing public funds with impunity, insecurity, rudderlessness etc, nwanne, I am tired of it.
AND YOU'RE WELCOMING A TERRORIST MAYBE HE WANT TO COME AND SURVEY ONITSHA FOR ATTACK BUT HE CAN NEVER SUCCEED

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by eleko1: 5:09am On Mar 22, 2015
wink grin grin wink smiley wink cool
Raiders:
Nice one. GEJ has done nothing for the Igbos so we are not going to vote for GEJ. Congratulation to the next president of Nigeria
Ur post don make those useless,slowpoke saTANist,TANoids,green with envy/rage.Sai BUHARI joh cool

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by Gejfreesupport: 5:11am On Mar 22, 2015
Nature129:

I pity you guys... LOL

So the old cow will fix all of that?
Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by centmichael101(m): 5:11am On Mar 22, 2015
GejWinsit
Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 22, 2015
I've not seen Jonathan in any town hall meeting since this campaign. the drunk is busy sharing dollars to traditional rulers while his boys attack buhari

Only foolish people will vote goodluck Jonathan

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by raumdeuter: 5:15am On Mar 22, 2015
Raiders:
what has GEJ done for the Igbo that will make him get the Igbo votes.

He gave Ibos the drawing of 2nd Niger bridge. Is that not enough

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by Chimarto: 6:10am On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari has no place in Igbo land

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by olas24u(f): 6:36am On Mar 22, 2015
gratiaeo:

70% of importers are igbos a simple government policy can destroy all of them at once.Dont you think they need to know the policy of the next government.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by bewla(m): 6:47am On Mar 22, 2015
Y don't u relax pull ur Cushing and follow us a little fours years ago u force jona on us we regret it now the main man has come

sai baba

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by asadike(f): 6:48am On Mar 22, 2015
Bikonu, ya bakwa na main market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by eazysally: 6:58am On Mar 22, 2015
gratiaeo:

You see!! This is the kind of dunce we have in this country, who the hell are u to speak for the igbos when your issues are based on tribal and ethnic sentiment you become stocked and pretending to be progressing while you are retrogressing. The igboes have being at the receiving end of every negetivities in this country and you are happy at that? You must be the dumbest to keep sinking even the SS have refused to be playing second feedle in this coutry that is why Jonah "azikiwe" keep deceiving u with a noble igbo name thinking he is one of u, how many dollars have he doled out to any Igwe? Bkos he feels the igbos are fools they don't need his dollars bkos already they are enslaved to him, use your brain bro not ur A.N.U.S. Just bkos an opponent decided to come to the east for a town hall meeting you are talking irationalities how many town hall meetings has Jona have in the east. Wake up bro!! this is 21st century don't be brainwashed.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by biafranqueen: 7:00am On Mar 22, 2015
angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by anonimi: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2015
biafranqueen:
angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2235228_buahrilockup_jpeg63aa792991f224726954a32f41913ba4

Sis, abeg you fit get a bigger size of the meme- something like the size of the one below
That would be really nice. If you can and post it here, please mention me.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033689_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by eazysally: 7:15am On Mar 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

He gave Ibos the drawing of 2nd Niger bridge. Is that not enough

Another imbeciile spoted, when I see comment like this I just shake my head even the bible said it...Hosea 4:6 "my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge"....so upon all the human and infrastructural resources that you suppose to enjoy as a citizen of this country in a sensible democratic dividends it is only 2nd Niger bridge that you are comfortable with!!.....I shake my head again!!! Honestly you need deliverance.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by dotfam2104(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

I pity you guys... LOL

So the old cow will fix all of that?
....... ow do we knw if we dont give him chance? Besyds, Is good governance defined be age?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by dridowu: 7:21am On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari.................................March 28 He shall be elected

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by Plshavmercyamen: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2015
I doubt this report cos the Peoples' General is scheduled for another earth shaking rally In Owerri the beautiful Capital of Imo State. Except his gonna shuttle between Anambra and Imo States same day. Buhari We Know! Owelle We Know! Udo diri unu

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by chinwike2(m): 7:25am On Mar 22, 2015
Onitsha ke ? Not even Owerri. Onitsha market men & women would boo that stark illterate dictator Buhari back to daura, kastina together with ngige & talkactive- osita okechukwu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Trump's Arrival Versus President Buharis Arrival.( Images) / Labour Rally: Mark, Bankole Flee National Assembly / Kalu Withdraws From Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.