Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Nigerians Blast El-Rufai And APC Afta El-Rufai Collected His PVC Yesterday(Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast El-Rufai And APC Afta El-Rufai Collected His PVC Yesterday(Pics) (869 Views)

Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University / El-rufai Just Got His PVC Yesterday! [PHOTOS] / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast El-Rufai And APC Afta El-Rufai Collected His PVC Yesterday(Pics) by onojaduru: 6:22am On Mar 22, 2015
Nasir El-Rufai's son Bello took to twitter yesterday to share the news that his father just collected his PVC.

Nigerians on twitter have blasted El-Rufai,an APC Kaduna state governorship aspirant for collecting his PVC yesterday.

See Bello's tweet below and Nigerians response to it

Re: Nigerians Blast El-Rufai And APC Afta El-Rufai Collected His PVC Yesterday(Pics) by uzomarinze11: 6:34am On Mar 22, 2015
Why was he complaining when the election was postponed?
Re: Nigerians Blast El-Rufai And APC Afta El-Rufai Collected His PVC Yesterday(Pics) by okoro4: 6:46am On Mar 22, 2015
Which information is APC/El-Rufai trying to pass to the masses?
Re: Nigerians Blast El-Rufai And APC Afta El-Rufai Collected His PVC Yesterday(Pics) by Happywoman(f): 6:54am On Mar 22, 2015
What an example from som1 that wants to lead a state as enlightened as KD.
because of this el rufai man, any insult fayose heaps on Buhari, a presidential aspirant, I don't care.
because el rufai at some point made insulting GEJ ,a sitting president, his full time occupation.
Karma is a b!tch

Anyways they all should keep on entertaining me!
Lol
Re: Nigerians Blast El-Rufai And APC Afta El-Rufai Collected His PVC Yesterday(Pics) by onojaduru: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2015
Happywoman:
What an example from som1 that wants to lead a state as enlightened as KD.
because of this el rural man, any insult fayose heaps on Buhari, a presidential aspirant, I don't care.
because el rufai at some point made insulting GEJ ,a sitting president, his full time occupation.
Karma is a bitch

Anyways they all should keep on entertaining me!
Lol
Yes oo

(1) (Reply)

GEJ/GMB Achievements/failures In Summary (now, Make A Choice). / General Kenneth Minimah Vows Crackdown On Election Violence / PHOTO: PDP Party Bus Stuck In Mud As Heavy Downpour Damages The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.