Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Opinion on GEJ administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion on GEJ administration (1417 Views)

Photos: Newly International Wing At Enugu Airport Built By GEJ Administration / APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion on GEJ administration by Desmog21(m): 7:23am On Mar 22, 2015
I saw this beautiful comment on a forum so I decided to share with you!
I have been quiet for a while about the ongoing election preparations in Nigeria. However, it has come to the point that I have decided to air my view. Most people have been condemning President Jonathan for his poor administrative strategies. There's no doubt that his administration is fraught with lots of corruption and insensitivities to salient matters. However, it is pertinent to note that he is ruling the country with gun pointed to his head, and knives pointed to his throat, solely because he is a Christian and from the South-south. He never got the support of the people ruling alongside with him. Don't forget that the likes of General Buhari who is currently seeking to unseat him vowed to make the country ungovernable for him. He was an ordinary civilian and needed the support of the house to carry out important decisions and policies. Buhari, the northern muslims and their cliques formed opposition group to frustrate all the good efforts of President Jonathan. Given the divisive nature of Nigeria, no ruler would have succeeded better than Jonathan, if faced with the kind of opposition that Jonathan faced. Jonathan may not be the best person to rule Nigeria, however, juxtaposed against Buhari, I will choose Jonathan a million times. Here are my reasons: 1. Buhari is a dictator who does not believe in democracy. 2. Buhari is a fanatic who puts religion first before the people. 3. Buhari does not support a good course; he openly vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for President Jonathan only because he was a Christian. 4. Buhari is a liar who said he was poor while he is living in affluence. He is richer than 30% of average Nigerians combined. 5. He is dishonest because he never reviewed how he acquired his wealth. 6. He did not finish secondary school but got enrolled into Nigerian Defence Academy. 7. If elected he will commit genocide against Christians in the north. 8. He is frail; age and health are not on his side. 9. His previous rule did not bring Nigeria any good other than hash treatment on teachers.

I am from the north but I do not support evil. Let us look for a more credible, young and learned leader who understands what leadership is all about. Somebody who will listen to the cries of the masses and do something to remedy the ugly look of things in the country. Buhari will only end up arming the terrorists, to keep killing innocent citizens. I have spoken and take it as a piece of the iceberg.

IBRAHIM SANUSI.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion on GEJ administration by Desmog21(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Opinion on GEJ administration by castrokins(m): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2015
Well Said My Brother. Do A Moet On Me. Jonathan Is Working, Haters Are Hating.
Re: Opinion on GEJ administration by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2015
Desmog21:
I saw this beautiful sincere comment on a forum so I decided to share with you!

am from south south region of d country. Gudluck dat moved from one church to another u see nothing wrong with dat because u are a Christian.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion on GEJ administration by bencobenz(m): 7:42am On Mar 22, 2015
Baseless allegations

1 Like

Re: Opinion on GEJ administration by ruffp: 7:47am On Mar 22, 2015
Desmog21:
I have been quiet for a while about the ongoing election preparations in Nigeria. However, it has come to the point that I have decided to air my view. Most people have been condemning President Jonathan for his poor administrative strategies. There's no doubt that his administration is fraught with lots of corruption and insensitivities to salient matters. However, it is pertinent to note that he is ruling the country with gun pointed to his head, and knives pointed to his throat, solely because he is a Christian and from the South-south. He never got the support of the people ruling alongside with him. Don't forget that the likes of General Buhari who is currently seeking to unseat him vowed to make the country ungovernable for him. He was an ordinary civilian and needed the support of the house to carry out important decisions and policies. Buhari, the northern muslims and their cliques formed opposition group to frustrate all the good efforts of President Jonathan. Given the divisive nature of Nigeria, no ruler would have succeeded better than Jonathan, if faced with the kind of opposition that Jonathan faced. Jonathan may not be the best person to rule Nigeria, however, juxtaposed against Buhari, I will choose Jonathan a million times. Here are my reasons: 1. Buhari is a dictator who does not believe in democracy. 2. Buhari is a fanatic who puts religion first before the people. 3. Buhari does not support a good course; he openly vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for President Jonathan only because he was a Christian. 4. Buhari is a liar who said he was poor while he is living in affluence. He is richer than 30% of average Nigerians combined. 5. He is dishonest because he never reviewed how he acquired his wealth. 6. He did not finish secondary school but got enrolled into Nigerian Defence Academy. 7. If elected he will commit genocide against Christians in the north. 8. He is frail; age and health are not on his side. 9. His previous rule did not bring Nigeria any good other than hash treatment on teachers.

I am from the north but I do not support evil. Let us look for a more credible, young and learned leader who understands what leadership is all about. Somebody who will listen to the cries of the masses and do something to remedy the ugly look of things in the country. Buhari will only end up arming the terrorists, to keep killing innocent citizens. I have spoken and take it as a piece of the iceberg.

IBRAHIM SANUSI.

U claim to be a northerner abi...probably moslem...pls make sure u go to the mosque on friday and pray for forgiveness for the wicked lies u just posted. You r lucky I'm a Christian and today is sunday,else the insult way i for give u eh..if u see nairaland u go run! Pls keep ur malicious lies to urself!

1 Like

Re: Opinion on GEJ administration by POPdecorator: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2015
@OP i don't want to abuse u bcs ur brain is dull
sai baba
sai change
Re: Opinion on GEJ administration by Desmog21(m): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2015
POPdecorator:
@OP i don't want to abuse u bcs ur brain is dull
sai baba
sai change
You and I knows the truth, but it's hard to speak!
Re: Opinion on GEJ administration by Desmog21(m): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2015
ruffp:

U claim to be a northerner abi...probably moslem...pls make sure u go to the mosque on friday and pray for forgiveness for the wicked lies u just posted. You r lucky I'm a Christian and today is sunday,else the insult way i for give u eh..if u see nairaland u go run! Pls keep ur malicious lies to urself!
LOL funny you, I'm not a Muslim mind you
Re: Opinion on GEJ administration by medamillion(m): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2015
@OP, from desmog[b]daniel[/b] to Ibrahim Sanusi, all because you want to make Buhari lose to Jonathan. YOU WILL FAIL.

Show us a link to where Buhari said he would make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ.
Buhari was a former dictator but a democratic convert. (PDP's Lawal Keita said it)

All the useless reasons you gave above cannot stop us from voting GMB. #wehavedecided

3 Likes

Re: Opinion on GEJ administration by Nakarey(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2015
Desmog21:

IBRAHIM SANUSI.

Good that u could air your views but sorry I can't agree with your points against Buhari. Those are just the same falsehood against the General which PDP have forced down your throat.
I so wonder why and how anybody from the North will still support this GEJ after all the neglect him and his security aides gave to the fight against insurgency. That I still don't undastand.

This country do not need a leader 'qualified by age, region or ethnic sentiments', but one with ''PROVEN INTEGRITY AND WILL''. Buhari is that leader!

1 Like

Re: Opinion on GEJ administration by pendy79: 8:19am On Mar 22, 2015
Nakarey:

Good that u could air your views but sorry I can't agree with your points against Buhari. Those are just the same falsehood against the General which PDP have forced down your throat.
I so wonder why and how anybody from the North will still support this GEJ after all the neglect him and his security aides gave to the fight against insurgency. That I still don't undastand.

This country do not need a leader 'qualified by age, region or ethnic sentiments', but one with ''PROVEN INTEGRITY AND WILL''. Buhari is that leader!

Forget all the I am from the North stupidity they have just embraced. Even on nairaland now, you have igbos creating monikers with Hausa or Islamic names.

Only cowards behave in such manner. Which Hausa man except those eating from the PDP plate will vote PDP if you deeply reflect too. The resentment against JonaTAN in the North is worst than the hatred JEWS have for HITLER.

Forget all these cowardly people changing and creating moniker with Hausa names.
Re: Opinion on GEJ administration by whitecat1: 8:31am On Mar 22, 2015
Bottom line, he's incapable of the job ahead of him, so lets try another hand. And for now all we have is Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Opinion on GEJ administration by ruffp: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2015
Desmog21:

LOL funny you, I'm not a Muslim mind you

Whatever u r,pray for forgiveness to whatever u worship. Haba! Must u spread lies on the 1st day of the week?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Thank Yorubas For Rescuing Nigeria From Vagabonds / Fayose, Mimiko Will Be Impeached Before December-Akure Based Prophet / Result For Polling Unit Osapa London Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.