Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (prediction Thread/pre-match Talks) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (prediction Thread/pre-match Talks) (826 Views)

Juventus Vs Real Madrid: UCL Final (1 - 4) On 3rd June 2017 / Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (prediction Thread/pre-match Talks) by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2015
~ The biggest event in Football is only 12 hours away. The Brutal Catalan giants are facing the elegant Galaticos..

BARCELONA vs REAL MADRID

what happens when an unstoppable force collides with an immovable object? ...earthquakes are bound to happen...Zeus is bound to jump out of Olympus and Many Supernatural occurrences are bound to take place...
This is the EL CLASICO!!
Venue: The Camp Nou
Time: 8:30pm

•We know about the deadly vision of Luka Modric and Andres Iniesta
• We know about catlike reflexes of Bravo...I can't say the same for Casillas though grin
• We know about the Three Wise men- Suarez, Messi and Neymar
• We know about the Mighty Gareth Bale aka Barry Allen the Flash.
• We know about the ferocious Vegetable Oil aka C.ororo
• We know about the drug addict - Dani alves aka Fagbo grin
• we know about the powerful runs of Marcelo and the aggressiveness of Ramos and Pepe aka Ata Rodo
• We know about Shakira Shakira aka Pique grin (I pray he doesn't Lago today sha)

without talking too much, this is gonna be filled with excitement, drama, dribbles, incredible team plays, technical and intelligent tackles, beautiful passes, Nutmegs grin(If you doubt, ask James Milner), Step-Overs, energetic counter-attacks etc

Barcelona currently top the table and Madrid trail behind. Just One point separates the two....
Is Messi aka Ijaya gonna steal the show or is CR7 gonna do it...

let's talk...

anyway here's my prediction based on current form of both teams

Barcelona 3- Real Madrid 1 ...

drop your comments and predictions guys
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (prediction Thread/pre-match Talks) by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (prediction Thread/pre-match Talks) by imbless: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2015
barca 4 : 0 Madrid
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (prediction Thread/pre-match Talks) by sinizia: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2015
Today's the day Barca will watch Madrid deal the same cataclysmic blow to their "treble" dreams as they did during the final season of Guardiola before the gaffer gave the silly excuse of "going to rest". I might be wrong after the game though.

CR7 will finally grab that form that's eluded him since 2015.

I predict a tough match because this is El Clasico, no matter who's low on form, these kind of meetings wipes it away, as this is more than just a match. It's a rivalry embedded in political jingoism since way back. It's gonna be tough. Cards are gonna be dished out. Accusations and counter-accusations will suffice during and after the match. Cr7 or Messi will singled out for not living up to their reputation.

Judging on form, I predict Barca 2-0 Real Madrid.

Judging on my love for Madrid and the thrill of uncertainty, I predict Barca 1-2 Madrid.

I can't wait. cool

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (prediction Thread/pre-match Talks) by sinizia: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

As old as you are, you still dey book space? shockedshocked sad
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (prediction Thread/pre-match Talks) by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2015
sinizia:

As old as you are, you still dey book space? shockedshocked sad
.~ Lol .. na error oooo
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (prediction Thread/pre-match Talks) by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2015
imbless:
barca 4 : 0 Madrid

• You sabi
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (prediction Thread/pre-match Talks) by mcdreeezy: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2015
FCB 2-0 RMA

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (prediction Thread/pre-match Talks) by Isiterere(m): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
As a Barca fan and based on current form; Barcelona 2 vs 1 Real Madrid

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (prediction Thread/pre-match Talks) by BinghiNya(m): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
Barca 4 madrid 2 messi to score a brace, suarez and rakitic. Ronaldo and benzema

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (prediction Thread/pre-match Talks) by eyoniggar(m): 12:50am On Mar 23, 2015
sinizia:
Today's the day Barca will watch Madrid deal the same cataclysmic blow to their "treble" dreams as they did during the final season of Guardiola before the gaffer gave the silly excuse of "going to rest". I might be wrong after the game though.

CR7 will finally grab that form that's eluded him since 2015.

I predict a tough match because this is El Clasico, no matter who's low on form, these kind of meetings wipes it away, as this is more than just a match. It's a rivalry embedded in political jingoism since way back. It's gonna be tough. Cards are gonna be dished out. Accusations and counter-accusations will suffice during and after the match. Cr7 or Messi will singled out for not living up to their reputation.

Judging on form, I predict Barca 2-0 Real Madrid.

Judging on my love for Madrid and the thrill of uncertainty, I predict Barca 1-2 Madrid.

I can't wait. cool

It was the other way round, good luck next time. grin

(1) (Reply)

Rjikaard And Barcelona / Liverpool(4) Vs Stoke(0) On Wednesday 19th August / Rate Quaresma Debute In Chelsea's Goalless Draw With Hull City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.