Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

See What A Wife Gave Her Husband As Birthday Gift - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Wife Gave Her Husband As Birthday Gift (1208 Views)

See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See What A Wife Gave Her Husband As Birthday Gift by holaab(m): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2015
This is what the wife give her husband on his birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Wife Gave Her Husband As Birthday Gift by shitshappen(m): 11:22am On Mar 22, 2015
Subtle msg

1 Like

Re: See What A Wife Gave Her Husband As Birthday Gift by Bisjosh(f): 11:23am On Mar 22, 2015
Am sure to the husband; oxygen is overrated grin
Re: See What A Wife Gave Her Husband As Birthday Gift by Rapmaestro(m): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2015
Na the wife be the smoker jo grin
Re: See What A Wife Gave Her Husband As Birthday Gift by Hazardd(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
maybe that the best gift she knew that her husband like grin

so find what your husband like and give it to him, even if it is weed cheesy
Re: See What A Wife Gave Her Husband As Birthday Gift by Qualer: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
Bisjosh:
Am sure to the husband; oxygen is overrated grin

na waa o! babe you carry enough ACCESSORIES!! cool
Re: See What A Wife Gave Her Husband As Birthday Gift by DahtzFestjayz: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: See What A Wife Gave Her Husband As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hmmmmm....this shows the man may be a chain smoker. This is not good for the children at all. May God help Nigeria.
Re: See What A Wife Gave Her Husband As Birthday Gift by Obinoscopy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2015

(1)

Safe My Marriage / Its D Lord's Doing!!!my Baby Is ONE Today / I Caught My Fiance With His Boss!..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.