Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Safe My Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Safe My Marriage (1207 Views)

How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safe My Marriage by drviktor2(m): 5:25am On May 05, 2015
Dear readers, I got married 3years ago and is getting to 2years I had sexual intercourse with my wife last. We have one baby boy and after this, my problem problem of weak errection started ONLY to my wife.
My wife and I are doing the same job and earn good money, her parents used to ask for her salary and she will send it home. People let me know that she will stop it after she started having children. After our first issue the problem of weak errection started and she never stop sending money home.
I don't like cheating on her and I need my wife, she is God fearing and lovely woman, if I tell her that my weak erection is only to her, she will start suspecting me of having extra marital affair, please I need your advice
Re: Safe My Marriage by Gboliwe: 5:36am On May 05, 2015
drviktor2:
Dear readers, I got married 3years ago and is getting to 2years I had sexual intercourse with my wife last. We have one baby boy and after this, my problem problem of weak errection started ONLY to my wife.
My wife and I are doing the same job and earn good money, her parents used to ask for her salary and she will send it home. People let me know that she will stop it after she started having children. After our first issue the problem of weak errection started and she never stop sending money home.
I don't like cheating on her and I need my wife, she is God fearing and lovely woman, if I tell her that my weak erection is only to her, she will start suspecting me of having extra marital affair, please I need your advice

What's the relationship between your wife sending money to her people and you having weak errection?

Isn't she bothered you can't satisfy her sexually since the last 2years? How does she cope?

1 Like

Re: Safe My Marriage by Nobody: 6:24am On May 05, 2015
no longer attracted to ur wife but other women? is it not the same thing they all have? dunno wat to say
Re: Safe My Marriage by VintageCocktail(m): 6:26am On May 05, 2015
ONLY HAVE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION WHEN YOU'RE WITH YOUR WIFE...HIAN!!!!

Those girls knows what they are doing....until you can't find your penis or breakdown of your marriage.

The correlation between your wife sending money home and the erectile dysfunction sort of baffles me...could you explain more please.

1 Like

Re: Safe My Marriage by Utchgirl(f): 6:37am On May 05, 2015
Mr Op, hop u r nt trying 2 tell us dt ur in- laws are d cos of ur prblm?

If nt u wil nt be co relating ur erectile dysfuntion 2 ur wife's sending money @ home.
Re: Safe My Marriage by ideykwum: 6:48am On May 05, 2015
Well, assuming you're serious, your situation is normal! Many men face an erectile crisis because of the changed features in their wife because of childbirth it mainly psychological! Yes, the breasts are not as petulant nor the tummy flat, but she's still that woman you married! In fact, in some, the thought of the pain and the circumstance the wife went through, brings up a protective shield that even sees them shying away from sex with her!

You need to see a therapist and work on your mindset! And if all fails, dammit!, drink some alomo or orijin and get down to business!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Safe My Marriage by bewla(m): 6:49am On May 05, 2015
mr what ever ur name pls dont polish the story give it to us raw so that will can help u
Re: Safe My Marriage by bellong: 7:30am On May 05, 2015
Gboliwe:

What's the relationship between your wife sending money to her people and you having weak errection?

Isn't she bothered you can't satisfy her sexually since the last 2years? How does she cope?

If the wife have more children, she wouldn't be able to send money home anymore as the resources would be channeled to taking care of the children. In order to prevent this, his in-laws "jazzed" his JT not to be useful to his wife anymore but can perform miracles outside except at home. This is to prevent actions that can lead to more children. The in-laws are protecting their hustle. (This is the deduction from his story that touches the heart).

Meanwhile, he doesn't wants to cheat on his wife but he knows that it is only with the wife he has an ED. Yeye dey smell...

4 Likes

Re: Safe My Marriage by Gboliwe: 7:38am On May 05, 2015
bellong:

If the wife have more children, she wouldn't be able to send money home anymore as the resources would be channeled to taking care of the children. In order to prevent this, his in-laws "jazzed" his JT not to be useful to his wife anymore but can perform miracles outside except at home. This is to prevent actions that can lead to more children. The in-laws are protecting their hustle. (This is the deduction from his story that touches the heart).

Meanwhile, he doesn't wants to cheat on his wife but he knows that it is only with the wife he has an ED. Yeye dey smell...
I see! Interesting! So the inlaws are encouraging him to cheat on their daughter or better put, starting their daughter of sex. Hmmm.
Re: Safe My Marriage by bellong: 7:43am On May 05, 2015
Gboliwe:
I see! Interesting! So the inlaws are encouraging him to cheat on their daughter or better put, starting their daughter of sex. Hmmm.

You know, in life you always have a back-up plan. The in-laws have given the man the position of a "libero" (you will understand this if you watch football) and a back-up vessel for their daughter. They are both not starving.. It is a mutual benefit with hope of a better tomorrow for "uncle JT"... cheesy
Re: Safe My Marriage by Gboliwe: 7:51am On May 05, 2015
bellong:

You know, in life you always have a back-up plan. The in-laws have given the man the position of a "libero" (you will understand this if you watch football) and a back-up vessel for their daughter. They are both not starving.. It is a mutual benefit with hope of a better tomorrow for "uncle JT"... cheesy

Chai Chai Chai! Dia ris gooooddddduuuuuooooo

Well since OP knows what his inlaws did or are capable of, he should talk to his wife abi she is asexual ni? Together they should both find a solution. What terrible inlaws
Re: Safe My Marriage by bellong: 8:03am On May 05, 2015
Gboliwe:

Chai Chai Chai! Dia ris gooooddddduuuuuooooo

Well since OP knows what his inlaws did or are capable of, he should talk to his wife abi she is asexual ni? Together they should both find a solution. What terrible inlaws

They have talked to themselves, that is why the wife is not complaining. The OP is more particular about the money the wife is sending than the ED problem....

Na God dey bless the inlaw's hustle....
Re: Safe My Marriage by SAMBARRY: 10:35am On May 05, 2015
Troll your tale is very amusing grin grin grin

so it's only ya wife's cave that makes your phenese face the ground? Okwia grin

Kontinu wink
Re: Safe My Marriage by KanwuliaJara: 3:48pm On May 05, 2015
This OPY must be from EKITI STATE! cheesy
Na only dem nor know the difference between noun and verb.

Safe ko
Safiour ni!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? / Eritrea Govt. Made Polygamy Mandatory Due To Men Shortage. / How His Wife Caught Him Cheating After He Lied He Travelled To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.