Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (4184 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Fingesi(m): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2015
Good morning,
Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional for today

Your Blood- Bought Inheritance.

Thursday, April 30th 2015 With Pastor Chris

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue (2 Peter 1:3).

When we talk about salvation, some people don’t understand it; it’s a big word. It encapsulates all the wonderful blessings resulting from the redemptive work of Christ: salvation, healing and divine health, success, freedom, liberty, preservation, etc.; they’ve all been paid for! They’re yours now to enjoy! All the good things of life are all in the salvation package; the glorious life is your heritage. Prosperity with peace is your birthright.

Read the opening verse again; it says His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness. That’s not a promise; it’s a statement of fact, expressing what God has already done. In Christ Jesus, He’s given you everything that you require for the transcendent life; they’re all inside you. Christ in you is the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27), and Christ is everything.

Therefore, you’re forever set up for the triumphant life. In Christ, you have it made; all things are yours (1 Corinthians 3:21)! This is what makes Christianity so awe-inspiring; the life that God has given you is the divine life, and everything you’ll ever require to live joyfully and triumphantly, came with that life.

Remember this: Jesus shed His blood for you, being the only sinless one qualified to save us by His blood. Since He’s already done it, all you need do is enjoy the benefits associated with His vicarious sacrifice. You have legal rights to possess everything salvation in Christ brings, for they’re your blood-bought inheritance in Him: “In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will” (Ephesians 1:11).

CONFESSION
Christ lives in me; therefore, I’m made for life! His divine power has given me everything I require to live joyfully and victoriously every day! Success, prosperity, divine health, promotions and the glorious life are my blood-bought inheritance, and vital experience in Christ Jesus! I have a goodly heritage. Halleluiah.

F U R T H E R S T U D Y :
Romans 8:32(KJV)
32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Romans 8:32(AMP)
32 He who did not withhold or spare [even] His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all [other] things?

John 10:10(KJV)
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

John 10:10(AMP)
10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

1 Corinthians 3:21(KJV)
21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;

1 Corinthians 3:21AMP)
21 So let no one exult proudly concerning men [boasting of having this or that man as a leader], for all things are yours,

DAILY BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 23:50-24:1-12, 2 Samuel 7-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 6:30-44, Numbers 3

Have a great day!

Worship with us at
Christ Embassy Kado
Venue: Capitol Lake Hotel
By Jabi River and Parks
Jabi, Abuja
Sunday: 8am
Wednessday: 6pm

or call 09028651279 for more inquiry
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Fingesi(m): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2015
photo

Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2015
Which mod is on duty

please ban me
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 22, 2015
Op,
Ur english na die!
What does........ meant!
My God, u wan kill person?
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Fingesi(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2015
Bobbysworld28:
Op,
Ur english na die!
What does........ meant!

i no be english student na. i just write am the way I see am.
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2015
Fingesi:

i no be english student na. i just write am the way I see am.
As far as u want to communicate with people online u need to up ur game

1 Like

Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2015
Bobbysworld28:
Op,
Ur english na die!
What does........ meant!
remember say ingrish, na borrowed language, anyway the guy put it, let it be jor...
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Fingesi(m): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

As far as u want to communicate with people online u need to up ur game

which one be "up your game" again. see you wey want correct person
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2015
abeg who can summarize wetin d op dey try express
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2015
Fingesi:

which one be "up your game" again. see you wey want correct person
What is the correct definition of the expression "up one's game" as in the sentence "She ups her game."?
What does "up one's game" mean as in "She ups her game."? Please give…show more
3 Answers  • 

Best Answer (Chosen by Voter)
It means that she's playing better than before - making an extra effort and getting better results.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100508051707AAY2EPf
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Fingesi(m): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

What is the correct definition of the expression "up one's game" as in the sentence "She ups her game."?
What does "up one's game" mean as in "She ups her game."? Please give…show more
3 Answers  • 

Best Answer (Chosen by Voter)
It means that she's playing better than before - making an extra effort and getting better results.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100508051707AAY2EPf

thank you bro. i will add it to my dico
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Fingesi(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by baralatie(m): 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
akinsal:
abeg who can summarize wetin d op dey try express
the summary is
"every thing is going to be all right in Jesus name""
Amen!!
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Fingesi(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT 📢⚠

Dear friend, Please be informed of an impending security exercise tagged “SHOW OF FORCE” by government security agencies across the country.
Exercise is being carried out as part of efforts to ensure maximum security before, during and after the forthcoming general elections.

Thus, kindly find below important information and security tips.   

1. As at today, the Nigeria Police Force and other relevant security agencies have been put on high alert and they are expected to conduct periodic and random searches on people, vehicles and various hotspots. Thus, we are therefore advised to cooperate with them during this period; do not abuse security agents, obstruct their work, or resist them unnecessarily to avoid unfortunate repercussions. We have been informed that the Show of Force exercise also authorizes a Shoot-at-Sight order, if necessary

2.    There will be restricted movement of people in the hours leading to, and during the March 28th Presidential elections and April 11th Gubernatorial elections. Thus, we are advised to observe and comply with these directives for our personal safety

3.    We are advised to adequately stock our homes with required food items during the election period, in case of emergencies, imposed curfews or other threats that may arise after the elections

4. If you are registered to vote and have your Permanent Voters Card, you are advised to go early to the Polling Centers, get accredited, cast your votes and leave the vicinity immediately for your homes to await the results

5. Please do not cluster around polling centers and stay away from groups and bunch of people, no matter the discussion or incident that may have attracted them together

6. Begin now to gather information about your environment and feel the pulse around your intended voting center. Study your polling unit, and if it's packed with miscreants, thugs and unknown faces, steer clear; remember that your life matters more than the vote

7. Dress responsibly and avoid adorning any political attire, party logos etc. to prevent mistaken identity and possible victimization. Please remember that no campaign is allowed during elections. Avoid wearing politically branded T shirts, caps or bearing handbills, posters, pamphlets and banners of candidates. This can pose as a risk.

8. Avoid joining in on inciting discussions at the voting center which may be capable of fanning the embers of political discord amongst the political parties and their agents

9. Stay away from parked cars and abandoned packages, luggage etc.

10. Do not buy drinks, snacks, etc. around polling centers, nor should you share/receive consumables or gifts from anyone at the polling centers. If you sense danger or suspect any foul play, report to the approved Security Agents. Don’t take the law into your own hands!

11. Avoid taking your vehicle, kids or expensive jewelries and other personal belongings to the polling centers

12. As part of security arrangements, church halls should be vacated after every church service within 1 hour. Brethren should not be allowed to hang or cluster around the church hall or entrances after services or programs

13. Vehicles should not be allowed to park close to the entrances of the church facilities for pick up or drop off
You are encouraged to be extra-vigilant and law-abiding during this period.

Further information will be provided as the elections draw near.
Take this information very seriously.
Pass to every member of your family and friends you truly care about.

Source: My cell leader
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by An2elect2(f): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
Paul was persecuted for preaching the gospel. What is Mr Chris being persecuted for?
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
A false preacher working for the devil himself. Chris is already under Divine judgement. It will continue until the cult of a church finally winds up. Anita's holy fear terrified her to part ways with a conscienceless satanist. She has seen the coming judgement. The church is about to be cleansed by Divine judgement for true revivalists to take the Gospel across the globe on the wings righteousness, truth and faith. Prosperity preachers will face serious drought in a very short while.
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Fingesi(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2015
An2elect2:
Paul was persecuted for preaching the gospel. What is Mr Chris being persecuted for?

Persecution comes to all Christians for the sake of the Gospel. The author in his speech is not referring to himself alone, rather to all Christians. For example a born again christian been called a gay in his office because he doesnt flirt. That is persecution for the sake of Christ also. And this persecution comes in diverse forms. if you are a christian and you arent persecuted at one time, check yourself, it means you are yet to extend the gospel into the territory of the unsafe. When your ministry start making impact and the souls you win and disciple starts multiplying, satan will rise but its your duty as a christian to put him where he belongs.
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Fingesi(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2015
A false preacher working for the devil himself. Chris is already under Divine judgement. It will continue until the cult of a church finally winds up. Anita's holy fear terrified her to part ways with a conscienceless satanist. She has seen the coming judgement. The church is about to be cleansed by Divine judgement for true revivalists to take the Gospel across the globe on the wings righteousness, truth and faith. Prosperity preachers will face serious drought in a very short while.

The last time I saw pastor Chris in March 2015 (this month), he was still wearing his wedding ring.

Lesson Learnt: Stick to your faith in God even if your worlds humanly seems to be crashing.

I feel like God is trying to reveal Himself to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome in another dimension. Check out His messages lately, they are full of strenght and comfort for Christ who are passing through diverse test. I am a testimony. I choose to soar in the wings of the Spirit. Even if nobody knows what Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is facing at this time but Jesus Christ knows.

thank you

1 Like

Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by An2elect2(f): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Fingesi:

Persecution comes to all Christians for the sake of the Gospel. The author in his speech is not referring to himself alone, rather to all Christians. For example a born again christian been called a gay in his office because he doesnt flirt. That is persecution for the sake of Christ also. And this persecution comes in diverse forms. if you are a christian and you arent persecuted at one time, check yourself, it means you are yet to extend the gospel into the territory of the unsafe. When your ministry start making impact and the souls you win and disciple starts multiplying, satan will rise but its your duty as a christian to put him where he belongs.

what is mr chris being persecuted for! i said persecution not misrepresentation or false accusation. What is preaching the "gospel" an offence to men, costing him!
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by baralatie(m): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2015
An2elect2:

what is mr chris being persecuted for! i said persecution not misrepresentation or false accusation. What is preaching the "gospel" an offence to men, costing him!
misrepresentation,false accusation are forms of persecution!
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by baralatie(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2015
An2elect2:
what do you think Pastor Chris has been doing for the past ten years with the Word of God!
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by An2elect2(f): 9:47am On Apr 04, 2015
baralatie:

what do you think Pastor Chris has been doing for the past ten years with the Word of God!

sorry but you have not answered my question.
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by An2elect2(f): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2015
baralatie:

misrepresentation,false accusation are forms of persecution!

anybody can be accused falsely or misrepresented, am talking about being hated by most for preaching the truth just like the early apostles.
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by baralatie(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2015
An2elect2:

sorry but you have not answered my question.
and you believe he is not preaching the gospel!
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Fingesi(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2015
I think The body of Christ needs to be united irrespective of doctrines. the criticism among christians from different churches has to be eliminated. We should love one another and learn pray for all saints passing through diverse test around the world even though we dont all worship in same church. The adversary the devil has been using this lapses to penetrate into the souls of christian but he will not succeed. For the bible has clearly stated that on the last days, one message will be preached accross the church of christ. And i look forward to that day. oh its going to be a moment of joy when we wouldnt need to argue among ourselves because the message i hear, you will hear also.

N.B the topic and message is modified daily. As we daily post messages to uplift our spirit. See you in church tomorrow. Happy Easter
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Fingesi(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
persecution /pəːsɪˈkjuːʃn/
noun
means hostility and ill-treatment,
especially because of race or
political or religious beliefs;
oppression.

now lets a look at the word "Hostility" used above

Definition of hostile in English:
adjective
Showing or feeling opposition or
dislike; unfriendly :
‘a hostile audience ’
‘he wrote a ferociously hostile
attack’

Now, here is a Pastor whose home seems to be tearing apart and the best we can do is lash him with words and call him names? And you think that isnt persecution? For God sake, thats how it starts. And one day, you fellow christians say to the Government, "He is a frauster! He is a fake prophet! we dont want him! He doesnt deserve to live! and the devils says Kill him!"

This is how persecution starts. Pls lets be very careful this time so we dont sell out our prophets with words of mouth.

Our King of Glory Jesus Christ The Lord whose death, burial and ressurection we celebrate today Easter, was persecuted, betrayed and delivered up to killed by people who also believed in God. The worst of Christian persecution we hear of today starts with just a little spark.

So kill the rumor today, and if you feel like a christian brother or sister isnt living up to the christian standard you believe, please pray for them rather than crucify them.
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by baralatie(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
kiss kiss
you spoke well!
Jesus Christ paid the ultimate price for mankind
and in this season of easter we are reminded again how and what he went through for us in line with the scriptures.
As Christians we go through trials mostly especially our leaders.Hence we earnestly remember them daily in our prayers that the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ should abound in their lives and ministry bringing about more glory to the Father and Our Lord Jesus Christ.
One Love,One Faith,One Baptism in Our Lord Jesus
Happy Easter to all!
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by NnaNna4(m): 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Which mod is on duty

please ban me

attention seeker, what are you to be banned for?
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Fingesi(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2015
baralatie:
kiss kiss
you spoke well!
Jesus Christ paid the ultimate price for mankind
and in this season of easter we are reminded again how and what he went through for us in line with the scriptures.
As Christians we go through trials mostly especially our leaders.Hence we earnestly remember them daily in our prayers that the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ should abound in their lives and ministry bringing about more glory to the Father and Our Lord Jesus Christ.
One Love,One Faith,One Baptism in Our Lord Jesus
Happy Easter to all!

Gbam! Happy Easter to you too. Jesus Christ is a precious gift to us.
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Fingesi(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2015
"And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord (Ephesians 5:18-19)."

Question
Does this mean we are permited to drink wine in little quantity? please your opinions are welcome
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Fingesi(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
wink
Re: Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Fingesi(m): 9:21am On May 01, 2015
Salute you on a Special Day For all the hard work you do Celebrate With Joy This very very happy May 1st Workers Day.
Jesus Christ Loves U.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? / Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself / The Truth About Christian - Muslim Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.