Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

My Wife Is A Thief : Must Read - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is A Thief : Must Read (1326 Views)

My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is A Thief : Must Read by Islie: 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
It’s wrong for a man to allege that his wife stole his money(which he kept at home). In Africa (since we like going african when it suits our intention), whatever a man owns actually belongs to his better half and kids...so I fail to understand why any man would claim that the money his wife found at home and probably solved a family need with is tantamount to stealing...the very money a woman found in her own home? Na gun she take collect the money from you?

Fact is-if some money isn’t to be touched-please keep it where no one (but you) will find it...correct men don’t bat an eye when their women dip hands into our money. The men that give Madam their atm cards, na mumu them be?

What does the word marriage mean to some men sef...some form of subservience-instead of a partnership? So if your woman touched some money you left in the house without discussing it with you (out of courtesy)-the issue you should object to is her failure to let you know her intentions or for spending it on wrong luxuries...don’t call it stealing please. Nobody steals what’s kept in his/her own house.

A woman you give enough to-doesn’t even need to touch the one you keep elsewhere. If your woman has resorted to touching ‘some money’ behind you-consider doing more for her...every action from someone is a message of sorts!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/my-wife-is-thief-must-read.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is A Thief : Must Read by Vision4God: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nice write up
Re: My Wife Is A Thief : Must Read by hahn(m): 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
Such men would rather spend money on strangers and other women buying out drinks at the bar but will complain when their wife asks for money to cook soup.

The tunder that will fire them is still receiving training at ISIS HQ
Re: My Wife Is A Thief : Must Read by KanwuliaJara: 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sounds like a mental illness o! undecided
Re: My Wife Is A Thief : Must Read by KanwuliaJara: 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sounds like a mental illness o! undecided
You don t start stealing in marriage, but from childhood!

A bad habit! embarassed
Re: My Wife Is A Thief : Must Read by pepmma: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2015
CHOGON CLEANING AND FUMIGATION SERVICES
we offer great services at a very affordable price, we thus offer the following services.
-janitorial cleaning sevices
-periodic specialty cleaning for homes and offices.
-pre/post construction cleaning cleaning.
-Rest room/environmental maintenance.
-carpet/upholstery treatment and rug cleaning/vaccum services.
-fumigation and pest control for bedbug, cockroaches, mosiquitoes, snakes, scorpions, bird-mites
All this can we chogon group do for you in your house, offices, schools, hotels and environment. just call 07089528755

Re: My Wife Is A Thief : Must Read by ijustdey: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
lovely write up

before you accuse your wife on stealing your money.......ask her what she indeed used it for.
that would make you have some appraisal about finances and how money is spent
Re: My Wife Is A Thief : Must Read by Woged2005(f): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
This is why I have stood stoutly against the norm in Nigeria that a woman must depend on a man whether a boyfriend or a husband. When a woman works hard to have hers, she does not need to steal even if you kept it on top of her chest. We must start a new era of re-orientation to raise our daughters to see themselves as able creatures created in God's image too. The current mentality that love=money because a woman does not have is needy, degrading, and a demeaning mentality. It reduces the dignity of womanhood. That's why an average Nigerian man is very disrespectful to ladies because he believes every woman has a price...and some of us act like we actual do belong to the highest bidder

Abeg...stealing is stealing and means when you take what doesn't belong to you without permission. Let's not justify it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Parents Spoil Their Children Under The Disguise That He/she Is A Child? / Court Dissolves A Two Year Old Marriage Because Of Phone / Traditional Marriage In My Town (south East Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.