Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections (43721 Views)

FG: 2016 Revenue Projections Failed - Daily Trust / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... / Nigerian Newspapers *naija News Latest Nigeria* Breaking News Today In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by Rennerglo: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
The Nation is owned by Tinubu, so what do u expect. By the way, both pictures are the same which implies that they were both supplied by the same source. PDP all d way
Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by PassingShot(m): 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
mrborntodoit:
A desperate man will always promise heaven on earth, Buhari is a disaster and would never rule Nigeria my country!

Na only you get Nigeria? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by oluwasunshine(f): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Stealing is not corruption,this was said by a president backed up by mama peace. I don't think both of them get dictionary for aso rock.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by vooks: 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
I like Buhari, love his silly bow ties but I know he will lose....deal with it negro

olaniyanc:

Down with PDP and the treasury looters!!!!!!.

Sai Buhari✌
Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by mrborntodoit: 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
PassingShot:

Na only you get Nigeria? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ignored grin
Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by Lucasbalo(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
Thayorr:
Buhari is not just a ppresidential aspirant...Buhari is a movement...that is what Goodluck has refused to understand...you can't stop a movement. What happened in Egypt, Tunisia and the Arab nation was a movement...Buhari is a movement.

Vote Buhari/Osinbanjo for president.

SaiBaba
Gbam.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by oluamid(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
mrborntodoit:
A desperate man will always promise heaven on earth, Buhari is a disaster and would never rule Nigeria my country!

Statements like "a desperate man will always promise heaven on earth, Buhari is a disaster and would never rule Nigeria my country!" is highly inciting. I wonder if people (and they are many) who are saying this are going to take up arms if Buhari wins the presidential election.

If you are not going to vote Buhari you are welcome not to do so, but you don't have to threaten anyone or make inciting pronouncements. If the majority of Nigerians want Buhari to lead them then I wonder what you intend to do about it.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by IYANGBALI: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Goddex:
[size=30pt]Nation and PUNCH are all APC media outfits

To hell with them
[/size]
as the thing no favour baba peace grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by remzytimer: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
We are not going back on our decision! Too late! Since you couldn't do that since 2011 with all ur tricks, propagandas, inciting hatred on peoples mind against the president, indirect aiding of boko haram, several planned attack, G7 decamping to APC and impeachment saga! They all failed and yet Goodluck is still making progress. Even Obama might not achieve the little Goodluck has achieved in the midst all aforementioned!
Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by mrborntodoit: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
oluamid:

Statements like "a desperate man will always promise heaven on earth, Buhari is a disaster and would never rule Nigeria my country!" is highly inciting. I wonder if people (and they are many) who are saying this are going to take up arms if Buhari wins the presidential election.

If you are not going to vote Buhari you are welcome not to do so, but you don't have to threaten anyone or make inciting pronouncements. If the majority of Nigerians want Buhari to lead them then I wonder what you intend to do about it.

E be like say arguement dey hungry you this spring afternoon , try another Nairalander , I dey digest my jollof rice and goat meat with cognac, I no get your time grin
Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by kuuljay(m): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
olas24u:

what is the real situation there please?
governor suswan has buried PDP in benue,civil servants are starving no one can point out one single thing Gej has done to our people

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by Lucasbalo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
henrysophy:
Let's see what happens GEJ we are strongly behind you, Go and rule de world
GEJ to rule the world. That's some scary scenario. To do to the world what he has done to Nigeria will be the cause of the Third World War. Your GEJ couldn't be elected a council man in Chicago. He's just one of many worthless and corrupt leaders that have bastardized Nigeria . Time for Nigeria renewal and time for a change. Nigeria and Nigerians deserve better that this bunch of know nothing looters and their kleptomanic friends.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by Hemanwel(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Anyone you see reading THE NATION and PUNCH newspapers,just know that they are APC supporters.There they would find enough bias reportage that suits their sentiments politically.

BTW:

It's a well-known fact that the opposition party,the APC,is bent on hijacking power from the ruling party.It does not even bother me...
The only time I will subscribe to calling Goodluck Jonathan a "clueless man" like his opposition,is when he allows the manifestation of this power hijack.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by Seawhy(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
The voice of men is the voice of God.
This is exactly how is going to be.
Whether devil likes it or not.
Change has come.
Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by oluamid(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
mrborntodoit:

E be like say arguement dey hungry you this spring afternoon , try another Nairalander , I dey digest my jollof rice and goat meat with cognac, I no get your time grin

Argument? Of course not! I'm just miffed by the quoted statement. I'll have you know there are Nigerians who are not diehard party fans.
Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by Jesusloveyou: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
mrborntodoit:
so because ur clueless ogogoro man is Dr promise and fail,that is why u think prof integrating and honesty wil also promise and fail.sai buhari
Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by mrborntodoit: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
oluamid:

Argument? Of course not! I'm just miffed by the quoted statement. I'll have you know there are Nigerians who are not diehard party fans.

Mr "I too know" ,

Rest na, abi u just buy new phone ?

U dey disturb me oooo
Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by dandoki: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
kolonigga:
PDP will definitely be buried come March 28th and April 11th. I go laf diee. grin

FKK, Fayose, GEJ, Mama piss, Madueke, okonjo etc will be preparing their passports by now.

Who will let them go? All our money nko?

Change is inevitable, change must come,

Sai Buhari all d way
Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by Orikinla(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
[size=18pt]
Nigeria does not belong to any political party.
Nigeria does not belong to any political mafia.
Nigeria does not belong to any political cartel.

As long as the earth is the Lord's and the fulness thereof (from Psalm 24), Nigeria belongs to the Almighty God, including everyone in Nigeria.
God can use anybody or anything to CHANGE NIGERIA.
It is finished.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by mrborntodoit: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so because ur clueless ogogoro man is Dr promise and fail,that is why u think prof integrating and honesty wil also promise and fail.sai buhari

Wey your prof integrity certificate ?

Abi na prof for mosque ?

Abeg , go find something chop ,drink and plan your week.

Only the blind,pained,ethnic bigots,die hard Islamists want Buhari !

Happy Sunday grin
Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by sampsondeen(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
I fear rigging in ds election

#SaiBuhari

1 Like

Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by Bamss1: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
An avoidable change is lingering in the air...let's pull it down with our pvc

Sai Saturday

Sai change.
Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by honeyseller291(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Story story..that one no be election..the real deal is on 28 march fake APC papers

1 Like

Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by Jnrbaino4real(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Another arrant nonsense , not long now it will be 28 and reality will be distinguished from dillusioned

1 Like

Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by firstolalekan(m): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Mrborntobeafool
Who is actually desperate?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by MrEverest(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
These people have come again, pre-empting election results, using The media for propaganda & making assumptions that flies in the face of reality and common sense is nothing but a prelude to violence!! The army must be used in the elections whether APC likes it or not, by making such preposterous assumptions that Buhari will win, when he looses, which is likely anyway, the lives of Christians and southerners resident in the north will be at stake!!!!
Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by mrborntodoit: 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
firstolalekan:

Mrborntobeafool
Who is actually desperate?

Child of anger, must you insult people ?

Charity begins at home jare grin
Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by bilaya(m): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
This poster is a fool.Everybody knows punch and nation are pro APC papers.
Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by FemiFaniKayode: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
mrborntodoit:

who is your father?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by kennyamusan(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Goddex:
[size=30pt]Nation and PUNCH are all APC media outfits

To hell with them
[/size]
lolzzzz,Truth hurts, eeyah sorry o
Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by porka: 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
These two 'newspredisters' should be held liable for post election violence along with many others because of this poor judgment.

If a newspaper could be predicting the outcome of an election with a definitive term 'will', then they should be ready for whatever if the elections turn against their predictions.

Predicting a win for Buhari in Ondo and Ekiti in the midst of current political realities is indeed very reckless.
Re: Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections by lakesidepapa(m): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Let the match between the daura man and the ijaw man begin

Let test the popularity

Click like for GMB

Click Share for GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him / Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial / Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.