Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial (43721 Views)

Atiku And Okowa Meet Leaders And Members Of Nigeria’s Private Sector In Lagos, / Tinubu, Dangote, Fayemi Attends Margaret Obaigbena's Funeral In Delta / Atiku, Okowa Meet With Delta Traditional Rulers At Government House Asaba (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by tobb: 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
The Presidential Candidate of Labour Party, Peter Obi Attended a funeral ceremony in Delta State, where he met with Atiku's Running Mate and also the Incumbent Governor of Delta State, Ifeanyi Okowa.

The Running mate of Atiku Abubakar, Ifeanyi Okowa took to his official Instagram Account to shared the video as he sent a Condolence message to the family of Margaret Onyemakonor.

Ifeanyi Okowa Wrote a condolence message and Said; "Princess Margaret Onyemakonor Obaigbena, the mother of my dear brother and friend, Prince Ndukka Obaigbena, was a mother to all".

In addition, Ifeanyi Okowa said; "Throughout her impactful lifetime, with the way she raised her family, and contributed to the development of her community and the people she interacted with across the nation, Dame Obaigbena, was a woman whose faith and works struck the perfect balance".

Nevertheles, A lot of people were surprised to see Peter Obi and Ifeanyi Okowa Hugging themselves in the video

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by kk2027: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Peter Obi is like water - No enemies

With Obidatti, Nigeria will experience true unity again, north, south, east and west

Nigeria will be great again by God's grace

636 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by JASONjnr(m): 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
This is politics without bitterness.....

Unlike one bent old looking man with grudges on anyone who stands on his way.....

340 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by nadisms: 12:21am On Aug 21, 2022
I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Toneypen247(m): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2022
apache22b:
We all know in the minds of the so called Obidient's urchins, they want Tinubu to be the next President of Nigeria because Peter Obi will Fail even more than Buhari has failed. Peter Obi failed in Anambra and we the Nigerian youths cannot vote Peter Obi who is a monumental failure and a serial liar, never will Nigerian allow that to happen to us. Affliction shall not arise the second time, Never.

Peter Obi is a failure and should remain where his fellow failures are, just like Ngige,Obiano and their ilks ,just to mention a few.

For the likes of Babangida, Obasanjo's, Dangote ,etc to be supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu,they simply know and want the best for this Country, we must vote Tinubu into power to make this Country great again .

A word is enough for the Wise shocked

What is the logical connection between your statement and the Op post undecided
You see why NUC made philosophy and logic compulsory for all undergraduate students in their year one/two. undecided Dunce lipsrsealed

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research service

475 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by fman(m): 12:29am On Aug 21, 2022
JASONjnr:
This is politics without bitterness.....

Unlike one bent old looking man with grudges on anyone who stands on his way.....
No b lie...
That it the attitude and character of a typical southwesterner!!
For example: if you catch a southwesterner wey thief, him go say na ibo man teach am how to steal...
They are gud @ laying blames on others for their mischief and mistakes...

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Realist12: 1:13am On Aug 21, 2022
Just like Obi failed with Atiku expect same with Okowa.
PDP and their pseudo should should never be considered

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Dubaku543: 1:17am On Aug 21, 2022
apache22b:
We all know in the minds of the so called Obidient's urchins, they want Tinubu to be the next President of Nigeria because Peter Obi will Fail even more than Buhari has failed. Peter Obi failed in Anambra and we the Nigerian youths cannot vote Peter Obi who is a monumental failure and a serial liar, never will Nigerian allow that to happen to us. Affliction shall not arise the second time, Never.

Peter Obi is a failure and should remain where his fellow failures are, just like Ngige,Obiano and their ilks ,just to mention a few.

For the likes of Babangida, Obasanjo's, Dangote ,etc to be supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu,they simply know and want the best for this Country, we must vote Tinubu into power to make this Country great again .

You don't know what you are talking about. In Babangida's words, I quote " We will go beyond our tribe to look for a great intellectual, who is young and vibrant and most of all well enlightened in the field of economics. We will fetch him and support him because these are the characteristics of whom the country needs now. It's no longer the usual old way of politics"

I can get you the video, where he said this on his wheelchair.

208 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by worried222: 1:23am On Aug 21, 2022
fman:

No b lie...
I'm an Igbo man but I disagree with you totally! Many Yoruba people are actually accomodating.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Dubaku543: 1:28am On Aug 21, 2022
worried222:

I'm an Igbo man but I disagree with you totally! Many Yoruba people are actually accomodating.
I am an Igbo man. And I can attest to you that they are the most accommodating tribe and the most humble in Nigeria, this I must confess.
But know that they are two edge sword.
I love them regardless.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 21, 2022
Solid.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Penguin2: 2:33am On Aug 21, 2022
Politics without bitterness.

Something that is alien to Tinubu and his BATstards

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Abdu81: 2:34am On Aug 21, 2022
fman:

No b lie...

Nawaoo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by cybertyrant(m): 2:58am On Aug 21, 2022
apache22b:

YOU SAID BUHARI IS A CERTIFIED FAILURE BUT WANT PEOPLE TO VOTE TINUBU THAT SAYS HE WILL CONTINUE FROM WHERE BUHARI FAILURE STOPS TO FAILURE PRO MAX, GOD FORBID, ZOMBIES

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Bravetunde: 3:26am On Aug 21, 2022
Dubaku543:
I am an Igbo man. And I can attest to you that they are the most accommodating tribe and the most humble in Nigeria, this I must confess.
But know that they are two edge sword.
I love them regardless.
When are they paying you people salary for propagandaa for these month.
You yorubass fake Muslimns think we are kid abi.
If you are sure you are Igbo from SS or se do a live video of yourself,name of your community and state and I will give you 50k.
Igbo man from osogbo grin grin grin ;Dcoword

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by tuborme: 3:40am On Aug 21, 2022
worried222:

So many of them my dear. Yoruba people actually helped me stand in life. I am ever grateful to them.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by ChiefOloye(m): 4:42am On Aug 21, 2022
Dubaku543:
You don't know what you are talking about. In Babangida's words, I quote " We will go beyond our tribe to look for a great intellectual, who is young and vibrant and most of all well enlightened in the field of economics. We will fetch him and support him because these are the characteristics of whom the country needs now. It's no longer the usual old way of politics"

I can get you the video, where he said this on his wheelchair.

Eeya, it's what Babangida said, you're banking on now? What a pity. Unfortunately for you, Babangida was referring to Osibanjo and not Obi. However, Osibanjo's ambition fell like a pack of cards, even before it took off. For your information, Babangida has been demystified long ago. So bring in another quote.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Tochi3(m): 5:26am On Aug 21, 2022
No politics of bitterness from PO... Why

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by atimadesign(m): 5:31am On Aug 21, 2022
Mr OBI = Mr. Transparency

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Vulturereloaded: 5:39am On Aug 21, 2022
The most matured Aspirant.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Tunasco4u(m): 5:44am On Aug 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by DWickedLandLord: 6:00am On Aug 21, 2022
Bravetunde:

If you are sure you are Igbo from SS or se do a live video of yourself,name of your community and state and I will give you 50k.

Stop this nonsense

If you're really igbo then you should know we're liberal with thoughts.

His opinion does not make him any less igbo. Even if you disagree

It's not compulsory to match in sync

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by techWriter3: 7:11am On Aug 21, 2022
I'm an Nigerians s man but I agree with you totally! Many Nigerians s people are actually accomodating

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Anyiamaka: 7:17am On Aug 21, 2022
apache22b:

People who look at a sick, old, super corrupt, drug baron and still recommend him for the presidency of Nigeria at the present are not patriots. If APC must have a Yoruba candidate, what happened to Osibanjo?
Nigerians, be wise and don't let selfish idiots decieve anybody in this 2023 election.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Dubaku543: 7:18am On Aug 21, 2022
Bravetunde:

Laugh my ass out. I am from Orlu LGA. Imo State. I came to Lagos without knowing anybody and I left Orlu which is my own village been ravaged by unknown gunmen. The security threat and hostility I experienced in Orlu I never experienced in Lagos, another man's land. Oga abeg if we see truth make we talk am. Though I am departing from Lagos today.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Nigerianization(m): 7:34am On Aug 21, 2022
Toneypen247:

What is the logical connection between your statement and the Op post undecided
You see why NUC made philosophy and logic compulsory for all undergraduate students in their year one/two. undecided

I wanted to reply the idiot you quoted but I cannot say more than you have already stated. Thank you

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by frugal(m): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2022
apache22b:

I know you don't believe this yourself. …just looking for what to eat. The country is hard, so we understand. It's well with you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Phygo(m): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2022
Obi is friend all and friend of none

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by abobote: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2022
Obi will bring sanity to Nigeria political system.
Imagine the way he is going about with his campaign, no insult, no bitterness.
I can't even hear him mention an opponent or opposing parties

Anyway obidatti 023

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Starships4u(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2022
IFEANYI OKOWA.
After this campaign and election period, this guy would be looking above his shoulders...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport / Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections / Cabal Attempts To Bring Buhari Home Before Closure Of Abuja Airport - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.