Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Congrats To My President GEJ 4 His Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrats To My President GEJ 4 His Victory (589 Views)

Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory / Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory / David Mark Preaching To Celebrate His Victory (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrats To My President GEJ 4 His Victory by ej77: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Thank you JESUS 4 d victory of mr president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congrats To My President GEJ 4 His Victory by Firefire(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Allahu Akbar.

Congrats to President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. (You Deserve it)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congrats To My President GEJ 4 His Victory by onatisi(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Firefire:
Allahu Akbar.
ej77:
please let's wait till wednesday before we start congratulating ourselves but yes the coast is very very clear and victory is certain for pdp and gej .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congrats To My President GEJ 4 His Victory by dipo1234: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
It was a keenly contested presidential elections, thank God Goodluck won, glory be to God almighty

2 Likes

Re: Congrats To My President GEJ 4 His Victory by SirAweezy(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jst having fun.. smiley

Re: Congrats To My President GEJ 4 His Victory by egift(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
ej77:

Firefire:
Allahu Akbar.

The only thing TANkids know how to do grin

Re: Congrats To My President GEJ 4 His Victory by Firefire(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
egift:

The only thing APShit know how to do grin

park well
Re: Congrats To My President GEJ 4 His Victory by henrysophy: 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Yea, we are already jubiliating cos the battle is already over, GEJ rules

1 Like

Re: Congrats To My President GEJ 4 His Victory by bondingman: 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
I knew GEJ would win!
Congrats once again GEJ smiley

1 Like

Re: Congrats To My President GEJ 4 His Victory by Dasini: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
U knew he wud win,why nt wait till then to save yourself the shock to come. It is only people who are nt sure of what future holds that make such utterance, mind game.
Re: Congrats To My President GEJ 4 His Victory by otukpo(f): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
Congrats to my president GEJ. The man with a vision and on a divine assigment to transform Nigeria into a world class economy for the benefit of all Nigerians.
Re: Congrats To My President GEJ 4 His Victory by otukpo(f): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dasini:
U knew he wud win,why nt wait till then to save yourself the shock to come. It is only people who are nt sure of what future holds that make such utterance, mind game.

Mind game? APC plays it more than any other.
Re: Congrats To My President GEJ 4 His Victory by onatisi(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dasini:
u can start a thread congratulating buhari and see how ppl will respond .

(1) (Reply)

APC Is Full Of Boko Haram And Falsehood, Is The Reason Why I Dumped APC — Deputy / Challenge With Nigerias Electricity / Transformation Agenda In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.