Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,080 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

What Is This Elite Quest/push Cv For? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is This Elite Quest/push Cv For? (1141 Views)

Elite Employee Quest (push Cv): Batch 2 Begins / Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

What Is This Elite Quest/push Cv For? by NobleAky(m): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
After an advert for this i registered and on 19 of march they mailed me that I'm among the lucky ones selected for the first batch and went ahead to give me an online test. Pls who else got same offer and what are they up to?
Re: What Is This Elite Quest/push Cv For? by davide470(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
NobleAky:
After an advert for this i registered and on 19 of march they mailed me that I'm among the lucky ones selected for the first batch and went ahead to give me an online test. Pls who else got same offer and what are they up to?
Go to website and read everyrhing from beginning to end.

(1)

Who Else Got Invite From VOIP Techng? / Enroyale Global Services Limited / Administrative Officers In A Media And Entertainment Industry - (14 Locations)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.