Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Tips From Ben Carson's Book 'think Big' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tips From Ben Carson's Book 'think Big' (732 Views)

See What Happened To Conjoined Twins Separated By Ben Carson / Think Big Like God / 10 Best Exam Tips From The Examsguru Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips From Ben Carson's Book 'think Big' by akandedayo1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dr. Ben Carson is a professor and director of paediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Medical Instituions and best selling author of Think Big,The Big picture and Gifted Hands.He has been an inspiration in his profession especially to Blacks all over the world. Neglecting the fact that his mother 'Sonya Carson' married at tender age of 13,his father left the family when he was just eight coupled with the reality of being a black;he was able to make a feat. Part of his ground breaking success is the separation of the7months old siamese twins who were joined on the head.it was done in a 22hours surgery on saturday,september 5,1987.He also has not less than 30 hemispherectomy(removal of a hemisphere of the brain )to his credit. As I would not want to borean intellect and busy person like you with too long an article,ladies and gentlemen,shall we proceed to the tips dropped by the role model himsef, Professor Ben Carson.He used the Acronym "THINKBIG" 1.T=Time and Talent. These two things are given by God.But thier management depend on us and it makes a whole lot of difference.
2.H=Hope. Don't go around with a long face,expecting something bad to happen.Always Anticipate Good Things.
3.I= Insight.Listen and learn from people who have already been where you want to go.Benefit from thier mistakes instead of repeating them. READ BOOKs. Especially holy books.
4.N=Nice. Be nice to people-all people. Life is easier that way. It takes pressure off you.
5.K= knowledge. Its the key to independent living. It opens all doors and make you invaluable.
6.B=Books. Active learning from reading is better than listening to lectures and watching TV. When you read, your heart takes letter and add them up to form words.The word grows into thoughts and concepts which latter form a habit. It is always a gradual process.
7.I=In-depth Learning.Learners cram for exams but In-depth Learners don't. Are you a Learner?LOL
8.G=God. Never get too big for GOD. Never drop him out of ur life.
I sincerely do believe its added something to you. Thanks for going through. Together we can make the Globe a better village!
Re: Tips From Ben Carson's Book 'think Big' by akandedayo1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Oyah bro. Seun push dis thing go front page with ur church mind.

No be sa i dey command you o. I just dey beg.

This typing no easy with my small Nokia phone.

Very stuborn keypad .
And i forgot in d church today but its not too late. now my father and my God let it rain Iphone 6 in my domain. Amen somebody!!!

(1) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia / Kwara State University 2015/2016 Post Utme Update / Unilorin Back To Back Past Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.