Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Breaking!!! APC Deputy Governor Of Rivers State Tele Ikuru, Defects To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! APC Deputy Governor Of Rivers State Tele Ikuru, Defects To PDP (5356 Views)

Ize-iyamu Convoy Attacked At Jattu, APC Deputy Governorship Aspirant's Town / Fresh Crisis Hits APC, Deputy National Publicity Scribe Asks Chairman To Resign / Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! APC Deputy Governor Of Rivers State Tele Ikuru, Defects To PDP by dtruth3(m): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
fiftynaira:
are u a prophet? If yes then u must have seen in ur revelations that buhari will win a landsliding victory come saturday!!
chai... APC deceiving itself, since the time of Elija!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! APC Deputy Governor Of Rivers State Tele Ikuru, Defects To PDP by twoMcfemad: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
dtruth3:
Dont be shallow, South West and North Central will vote for GEJ.

I laugh when I hear people like you saying Southwest will vote for GEJ... Keep encouraging yourself till Buhari will be sworn in May 29, 2015.
South west ko, West South ni!

Back to the topic, I don't see the Deputy Gov's decampment as a blow to APC in the state regarding the elections- the deputy governor is a paper weight politician with no political structure. Nothing happened when Ogun Dep Gov decamped to SDP with the 3 Senators and 6 out of 9 house of rep members, instead, Amosun\APC keep waxing stronger and shall win the elections.
Also, shall we say PDP will lose Niger state because the Dep Gov decamped to APC?
My brother, politics goes beyond Nairaland...
Re: Breaking!!! APC Deputy Governor Of Rivers State Tele Ikuru, Defects To PDP by MrEverest(m): 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
AndreB:
I just lis[right][/right]tened to his speech, he said Apc is a party filled with thieves, and his supporters should vote Nyesom Wike and President Jonathan in the forthcoming elections, while Amaechi is going around the world on adventure with Buhari and the rest of the Apc heirachy, he is fast losing control of the Apc party structure and popularity in Rivers state.
Jesu!!! Amaechi is finished politically & he would turn out worse than Ibori when GEJ is reelected. The deputy governor must have seen the hand writing on the wall & does not want to go down with Amaechi. With this, I see Wike & GEJ wining the state with a land slide. Men, politics in Nigeria is really dirty, no permanent friends but permanent interests. Lol, I laugh at Amaechi's foolishness grin angry angry
Re: Breaking!!! APC Deputy Governor Of Rivers State Tele Ikuru, Defects To PDP by dtruth3(m): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
twoMcfemad:

I laugh when I hear people like you saying Southwest will vote for GEJ... Keep encouraging yourself till Buhari will be sworn in May 29, 2015.

Back to the topic, I don't see the Deputy Gov's decampment as a blow to APC in the state regarding the elections- the deputy governor is a paper weight politician with no political structure. Nothing happened when Ogun Dep Gov decamped to SDP with the 3 Senators and 6 out of 9 house of rep members, instead, Amosun\APC keep waxing stronger and shall win the elections.
Also, shall we say PDP will lose Niger state because the Dep Gov decamped to APC?
keep on laughing, very soon that your laugh will turn to cry. Remember, this was how your likes said GEJ was'nt going to win South west in 2011.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! APC Deputy Governor Of Rivers State Tele Ikuru, Defects To PDP by MrEverest(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
twoMcfemad:

One thing I have come to understand with you APC supporters is that you only believe or say what you think will boost your rating even when they are illogical & unrealistic. Tele Ikuru, the deputy governor of Rivers state to take such a bold step & jump ship is very ominous for APC & means two things, One, its either the deputy governor knows that PDP is coasting to victory in Rivers state or that GEJ is certainly going to be re-elected & Amaechi will be given the Ibori treatment and he doesn't want to go down with him shocked
Re: Breaking!!! APC Deputy Governor Of Rivers State Tele Ikuru, Defects To PDP by haywire1: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
Notin to worry about, Rivers state isn't a strong place for APC right frm d beginning, Pata Pata PDP nd APC wud both share d vote.

So wats d big deal about d defection. Also,this may b a trick grin so PDP watch ur back grin.
Re: Breaking!!! APC Deputy Governor Of Rivers State Tele Ikuru, Defects To PDP by Symphony007: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
I think it just shows major desperation for good news by PDP for them to celebrate with such vigour at the defection of the most inconsequential politician in the history of rivers state, tele ikuru. The man knows he has no future in APC and knowing wike will probably win, he is just looking to remain relevant in rivers state. Simple!!
Re: Breaking!!! APC Deputy Governor Of Rivers State Tele Ikuru, Defects To PDP by dtruth3(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
Symphony007:
I think it just shows major desperation for good news by PDP for them to celebrate with such vigour at the defection of the most inconsequential politician in the history of rivers state, tele ikuru. The man knows he has no future in APC and knowing wike will probably win, he is just looking to remain relevant in rivers state. Simple!!
Inconsequencial politician? and yet, he is the deputy Governor? or is it because he has defected? please say somthing else

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! APC Deputy Governor Of Rivers State Tele Ikuru, Defects To PDP by soloafe: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
we in rivers state knows that , He stayed in the APC MORE THAN EXPECTED. ANYWAYS WELCOME HOME BOY. we expect the commissioners and the care -taker chairmen of the various LGA TO FELLOW . WHEN WE SAY APC EXIST IN BILL BOARD AND SIGN POST, YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELVES .
Re: Breaking!!! APC Deputy Governor Of Rivers State Tele Ikuru, Defects To PDP by dtruth3(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
soloafe:
we in rivers state knows that , He stayed in the APC MORE THAN EXPECTED. ANYWAYS WELCOME HOME BOY. we expect the commissioners and the care -taker chairmen of the various LGA TO FELLOW . WHEN WE SAY APC EXIST IN BILL BOARD AND SIGN POST, YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELVES .
Re: Breaking!!! APC Deputy Governor Of Rivers State Tele Ikuru, Defects To PDP by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
The truth is that, in Rivers there's no APC structure. Vote GEJ/Wike billboardfilled everywhere the last time i visited. I then asked my cousin what's wrong with Rivers State APC, e said, 'Bro, in Rivers there's no APC. We only know PDP. My cousin is an Ikwere man... He then listed all Amechi problems and why Amechi must fail in Rivers.

1)Amechi refused to build APC Rivers instead he's busy following Buahri to Chatham house.
2)Amechi refused to solve APC internal issues in River state. APC state Chairman and Deputy Governor.
3)River state Judges, Pensioners and Civil servants are against Amechi.

GEJ till Amechi surrender.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! APC Deputy Governor Of Rivers State Tele Ikuru, Defects To PDP by twoMcfemad: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
dtruth3:
keep on laughing, very soon that your laugh will turn to cry. Remember, this was how your likes said GEJ was'nt going to win South west in 2011.

May my laughs never to turn to cry IJN. This is 2015 not 2011. Saturday is days,away. We shall see...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees / Buhari Now Using NAF Chopper To Rescue Cow(photo) / Shocking Revelation: Real Reason Buhari Is After Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.