Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,111 members, 7,860,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Martin Onovo Shines At NEDG Presidential Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Martin Onovo Shines At NEDG Presidential Debate (4366 Views)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martin Onovo Shines At NEDG Presidential Debate by refreshrate: 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
Gudiza:

absolutely! enjoyed it. clearly it was very convenient for someone to stay away...

Maybe this time he will go to Brazil and see if they have a body he can address.
Re: Martin Onovo Shines At NEDG Presidential Debate by Sweetguy25: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Transcripts please? For those of us who didn't watch and please someone should upload to YouTube.
Re: Martin Onovo Shines At NEDG Presidential Debate by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
The debate was a waste of time and a meaningless academic exercise.
Re: Martin Onovo Shines At NEDG Presidential Debate by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
No are u from Nenwe?
Dominiquez:

That's my immediate cousin from maternal side, we share the same grand parents

are U from emudo
Re: Martin Onovo Shines At NEDG Presidential Debate by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
No are u from Nenwe?

Yes I am from Nenwe.
Re: Martin Onovo Shines At NEDG Presidential Debate by megaik: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
abokikhalifa:
sorry to ask... Ar you trying to rell us to stick with jonathan?

You said it all bro...
GEJ all the way.
Re: Martin Onovo Shines At NEDG Presidential Debate by abokikhalifa: 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
megaik:

You said it all bro...
GEJ all the way.
give me a very good reason undecided
Re: Martin Onovo Shines At NEDG Presidential Debate by ifediorc: 6:32am On Mar 23, 2015
Martin onovo is the change we all need to be clamouring for.. APC and PDP are looters.. How can we trust then again! Financial limit of the electoral act is 1 billion and we all know they have exceeded it
Re: Martin Onovo Shines At NEDG Presidential Debate by Mayor101010(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2015
You have spoken the truth my brother.. Nigerians (not all) are so dumb. If we'll get it right this time we need to start using our common sense and not this A.P.C and P.D.P bullshit... Personally, I think both of 'em have nothing good to offer this great nation. This debate is an evidence of that... Buhari who wants to be d president is not present at a common debate while G.E.J who is a joke of a president himself is just making a joke of himself... Vote Wisely!
olisadon:
i must confess that man really have something upstairs
but unfortunately debates dont win elections in nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Better For Nigeria: Breaking Up Or Ethnic Mixing? / See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Being Rejected By Top Football Leagues (PICS) / The Jewish Kingdom Of Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.