Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,991 members, 7,863,545 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

Do We Have A VP In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Have A VP In Nigeria? (498 Views)

Buhari Said To Me "I Want A Vp That Can Rule Nigeria If I Die"---tunde Bakare / Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies / Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have A VP In Nigeria? by rebranded(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
It is time to ask if Nigeria has a Vice President! It actually seems the First Lady's office is more important and recognised by our President than the VP's office.

This constitutional approved office was setup for a reason which obviously has been rendered ineffective like every other government office.

It is time to vote out incompetence, cluelessness, ancient ideas/mind set. Let us usher in change in form of competence, new ideas, ideas that solve issues of 2015 and beyond not ideas still using blueprint of 1960 to solve 2015 problems and developmental issues.

Vote wisely!
Re: Do We Have A VP In Nigeria? by WisdomFlakes: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
rebranded:
It is time to ask if Nigeria has a Vice President! It actually seems the First Lady's office is more important and recognised by our President than the VP's office.

This constitutional approved office was setup for a reason which obviously has been rendered ineffective like every other government office.

It is time to vote out incompetence, cluelessness, ancient ideas/mind set. Let us usher in change in form of competence, new ideas, ideas that solve issues of 2015 and beyond not ideas still using blueprint of 1960 to solve 2015 problems and developmental issues.

Vote wisely!

Sambo is an invincible VP. cheesy He's there, but then at the same time he really isn't. grin He adds little to nothing to the Presidential ticket. FACT.
Re: Do We Have A VP In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Very expedient question ...where is Samboribobo?
Re: Do We Have A VP In Nigeria? by moneypassmadam: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
he had already made his statement - PDP IS AN ISLAMIC PARTY.

(1) (Reply)

Obama Should Just Go And Sleep Jhoor... / Ffk 4 Gmb / Inec Champions League Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.