Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,308 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

#boycottbuhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #boycottbuhari (1260 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#boycottbuhari by mekaboy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
The debate is over, the aspirants have come forward to defend and express their passion to serve this country.

The change agent of APC is hiding for the following reasons.

1, health issues:- he probably not fit to stand long enough.

2, Forgetfulness:- the capacity of his memory cannot store all the details the APC will want to feed him with. He could come out and go blank.

3, Buhari will need an interpreter, nobody will understand him.

4, hid past has been aired on the tv, he will feel ashamed to stand before people who will see him from his past.

5, illiteracy:- Buhari will feel inferior standing before well educated people. Buhari has no knowledge of any sector of the economy of governance.

6: Age:- Buhari would av been the oldest amongst all in the debate and yet , kmows nothing . It would have been disgraceful that the only advantage he had was his age. It also showed that buhari failed to improve himself over the years.

7: Exposure:- Buhari's weaknesses would have been exposed and Nigerians will know, that it will be very disgraceful that out of all the knowledgeable and educated individuals who stood at the debate, Nigerians will choose to present buhari after his performance to represent a nation of over 100 million before the international community.

Its clear buhari is jst a masquerade with bitter, greedy, selfish and corrupt politicians are hiding behind to grab the sit of power.

Banking on the idea that his a northerner and power must return to the north. Also that alot of uneducated youths from the north who have been blinded by religion believe he will bring full implementation of sharia.

These people have to ensure they r in power when the oil block licences expire to protect their selfish interest.

So take all this noise of power returning to the north away, and buhari fighting foe sharia. What knowledge does buhari have to govern a dynamic secular nation like Nigeria?

On this note, i ask Nigerians to #boycott buhari like he has done debate.

Let it trend on social media. #boycottbuhari

5 Likes

Re: #boycottbuhari by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
But of course fools CHANJI CHANJI agents would soon come here to unleash terror without any proven facts.

1 Like

Re: #boycottbuhari by Bitterleafsoup: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
Don't forget child molester cause no way Buhari going to marry a 18 year woman that's old cargo in his brain.

2 Likes

Re: #boycottbuhari by mekaboy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
But of course fools CHANJI CHANJI agents would soon come here to unleash terror without any proven facts.

Most APC support will read this thread and walk away. This is because they know the truth. They become cold after reading this and begin to ask themselves. Why exactly, am i voting buhari?

Those that will have the courage to say sai buhari here belong to 3 categories.

1, illiterates, uneducated or under educated.

2, ethnic and religious bigots. These people believe power must return to the north even if the candidate knows nothing about governance.

3, frustrated people. These r people who have made terrible choices in life and live in regret. But instead of going back to the root cause of their problems they blame govt.

#boycottbuhari.

2 Likes

Re: #boycottbuhari by chamboy(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
mekaboy:

Most APC support will read this thread and walk away. This is because they know the truth. They become cold after reading this and begin to ask themselves. Why exactly, am i voting buhari?

Those that will have the courage to say sai buhari here belong to 3 categories.

1, illiterates, uneducated or under educated.

2, ethnic and religious bigots. These people believe power must return to the north even if the candidate knows nothing about governance.

3, frustrated people. These r people who have made terrible choices in life and live in regret. But instead of going back to the root cause of their problems they blame govt.

#boycottbuhari.
because one intends to vote for Gmb u pronounce all dis on theirs lifes, please sir check ur life b4 u judge peeps.. Godbless

1 Like

Re: #boycottbuhari by mekaboy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
chamboy:
because one intends to vote for Gmb u pronounce all dis on theirs lifes, please sir check ur life b4 u judge peeps.. Godbless

One decides to vote GMB on what bases? For what reason? the truth is bitter.

2 Likes

Re: #boycottbuhari by chamboy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
mekaboy:

One decides to vote GMB on what bases? For what reason? the truth is bitter.
Oga stick to ur GEJ n stop d rants. Peace

Sai Buhari

8 Likes

Re: #boycottbuhari by mekaboy(m): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
chamboy:

Sai Buhari

Dont sai buhari and run away like he did from the debate. on what bases r u sai-ing buhari?

3 Likes

Re: #boycottbuhari by Flets: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ok
Re: #boycottbuhari by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Loooolz. You peeps are so desperate to see him debate. People have listened to him during rallies and town hall meetings and are satisfied; how come PDP just wants him to debate? Why didnt u guys complain when Jonathan boycotted the 2011 debate which Buhari attended? All i see is that the PDP is looking for a way to discredit the peoples' general but uve FAILED. Why will i debate with someone who has spent billions trying to soil my name everywhere? Such a person would easily have bribed the organisers to finish the job. What exactly is Jonathan debating on? The thousands of departed souls? Power supply? Immigration scam? Chibok girls? His performance is there for all to see!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #boycottbuhari by mekaboy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
montedo:
Loooolz. You peeps are so desperate to see him debate. People have listened to him during rallies and town hall meetings and are satisfied; how come PDP just wants him to debate? Why didnt u guys complain when Jonathan boycotted the 2011 debate which Buhari attended? All i see is that the PDP is looking for a way to discredit the peoples' general but uve FAILED. Why will i debate with someone who has spent billions trying to soil my name everywhere? Such a person would easily have bribed the organisers to finish the job. What exactly is Jonathan debating on? The thousands of departed souls? Power supply? Immigration scam? Chibok girls? His performance is there for all to see!

Lol. Rallies when he reads a few lines of what what he has been asked to read. I am sure it is Gej that paid those that asked him what he will do about the oil price. And the to be president said he will stablize global oil prices. Gej also paid him to display his ignorance.
Re: #boycottbuhari by MrIncrediible(m): 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
mekaboy:

Lol. Rallies when he reads a few lines of what what he has been asked to read. I am sure it is Gej that paid those that asked him what he will do about the oil price. And the to be president said he will stablize global oil prices. Gej also paid him to display his ignorance.
2011 - Jonathan Boycotted the debate which Buhari attended yet he won the elections.

You should notice by now that 95% of APC supporters are locked down...debate or no debate.

4 Likes

Re: #boycottbuhari by mekaboy(m): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
MrIncrediible:

2011 - Jonathan Boycotted the debate which Buhari attended yet he won the elections.

You should notice by now that 95% of APC supporters are locked down...debate or no debate.

Locked down to ignorance. Locked down to tinubu, atiku etc. Locked down to a man who knows nothing about governance or economics. Locked down because he promisdd to stablize global oil price. Locked down to a man that sees terrorists as good and govt as bad.

1 Like

Re: #boycottbuhari by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
mekaboy:

Are u sure u havnt collected ur share of the dollars? it would be saddening to know u have been campaigning for a clueless government free of charge when dollars are being shared everywhere. Btw, plsss, bring my share cos the instruction is that we should collect it and vote against them.lol
Re: #boycottbuhari by mekaboy(m): 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
montedo:

Are u sure u havnt collected ur share of the dollars? it would be saddening to know u have been campaigning for a clueless government free of charge when dollars are being shared everywhere. Btw, plsss, bring my share cos the instruction is that we should collect it and vote against them.lol

And the all knowing buhari will stablize global oil price.
Re: #boycottbuhari by MrIncrediible(m): 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
[s]
mekaboy:

Locked down to ignorance. Locked down to tinubu, atiku etc. Locked down to a man who knows nothing about governance or economics. Locked down because he promisdd to stablize global oil price. Locked down to a man that sees terrorists as good and govt as bad.
[/s]
I've done a critical evaluation of these two men, their previous governments we've experienced, their possible cabinets for the next 4years, the number of intellects surrounding each of them and I've come to a conclusion that no matter how I intend deluding myself, it's 100% obvious that Buhari will run a better government than Jonathan.

When I totally supported Jonathan in 2011, I did that because of the belief I had in him, I did that on my own accord, I didn't need mekaboy to tell me about Buhari's antecedents.

Now I'm voting against Jonathan on my accord after my personal evaluation, I wonder what any PDP supporter will talk about that'll change my mind. Jonathan/PDP have failed, we have to try someone else.

2 Likes

Re: #boycottbuhari by mekaboy(m): 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
MrIncrediible:
[s][/s]
I've done a critical evaluation of these two men, their previous governments we've experienced, their possible cabinets for the next 4years, the number of intellects surrounding each of them and I've come to a conclusion that no matter how I intend deluding myself, it's 100% obvious that Buhari will run a better government than Jonathan.

When I totally supported Jonathan in 2011, I did that because of the belief I had in him, I did that on my own accord, I didn't need mekaboy to tell me about Buhari's antecedents.

Now I'm voting against Jonathan on my accord after my personal evaluation, I wonder what any PDP supporter will talk about that'll change my mind. Jonathan/PDP have failed, we have to try someone else.

Try another PDP with another Name. Why not vote other parties if u trully want change?

Must it be a party with 80% of PDP members funding it?
Re: #boycottbuhari by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
mekaboy:

And the all knowing buhari will stablize global oil price.
He wont increase the local price by 100% just months after been sworn in as president unlike Jonathan; he wont go dancing after a bomb blast that killed tens of people and he definitely wont pardon someone like Abba Moro who is directly responsible for the death of Job seekers.
Nigerians are ready to score GEJ's performance with our PVCs.

1 Like

Re: #boycottbuhari by mekaboy(m): 12:01am On Mar 23, 2015
montedo:

He wont increase the local price by 100% just months after been sworn in as president unlike Jonathan; he wont go dancing after a bomb blast that killed tens of people and he definitely wont pardon someone like Abba Moro who is directly responsible for the death of Job seekers.
Nigerians are ready to score GEJ's performance with our PVCs.

That removal of subsidy was in ur interest but u were brainwashed to believe Gej hates u.

The same way buhari brainwashed the north to believe bokoharam was their friend and govt their enemy.
Re: #boycottbuhari by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2015
mekaboy:

That removal of subsidy was in ur interest but u were brainwashed to believe Gej hates u.

The same way buhari brainwashed the north to believe bokoharam was their friend and govt their enemy.
My own interest? Why couldnt he go after the subsidy thieves? How many of those post subsidy promises has he fulfilled? The same subsidy thieves contributed the large chunk of his 21billion naira campaign fund.. Who has been brainwashed betwen you and i? You have been scammed by Jonathan and co!
Re: #boycottbuhari by mekaboy(m): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2015
montedo:

My own interest? Why couldnt he go after the subsidy thieves? How many of those post subsidy promises has he fulfilled? The same subsidy thieves contributed the large chunk of his 21billion naira campaign fund.. Who has been brainwashed betwen you and i? You have been scammed by Jonathan and co!

Go after subside thieves as the police or court? What about the sure p and other projects. Why dont u research on what has been done with the subsidy funds?
Re: #boycottbuhari by wakaman: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2015
Mekaboy- you can only make sense to people like yourself.

for me and people like me.
we have decided.

sai Buhari.
Kai Jonathan

1 Like

Re: #boycottbuhari by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2015
mekaboy:

Go after subside thieves as the police or court? What about the sure p and other projects. Why dont u research on what has been done with the subsidy funds?
Who controls the police? BTW, if i have to do research about what my president has done, it clearly shows he has done NOTHING SUBSTANTIAL! We still do not have stable power or good jobs to go round and u expect me to go do research? Seems u are used to been given crumbs by elected officials but sorry, i demand the best; i demand a system that works not a system where the opposition is blamed for incompetence of the government.
Re: #boycottbuhari by mekaboy(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2015
montedo:

Who controls the police? BTW, if i have to do research about what my president has done, it clearly shows he has done NOTHING SUBSTANTIAL! We still do not have stable power or good jobs to go round and u expect me to go do research? Seems u are used to been given crumbs by elected officials but sorry, i demand the best; i demand a system that works not a system where the opposition is blamed for incompetence of the government.

Research on what the subsidy funds is used for. I am sure u travel the roads and dont see them. U enter the trains and dont see them. U dont read news to understand the level of progress made in power sector. Govt cant employ everybody if that is what u thinking. Its the companies run by private sector that employs. And they are expanding by positive govt policies.

Do u know about the automobile policy? do u have knowledge of any govt policies? Have u applied for the single digit interest SME loans? Must u work for salary?
Re: #boycottbuhari by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 23, 2015
mekaboy:

Research on what the subsidy funds is used for. I am sure u travel the roads and dont see them. U enter the trains and dont see them. U dont read news to understand the level of progress made in power sector. Govt cant employ everybody if that is what u thinking. Its the companies run by private sector that employs. And they are expanding by positive govt policies.

Do u know about the automobile policy? do u have knowledge of any govt policies? Have u applied for the single digit interest SME loans? Must u work for salary?
U expect me to read the news coming from the govt team about power supply when we hardly have light where i and hundreds of loved ones stay ? All i see are old trains where people are jam-packed like cows in. Its funny that people are saying there are no jobs and you are saying the opposite. I am privileged to have a job but that doesnt mean we should overlook those who dont. Has the unemployment rate reduced SIGNIFICANTLY ?? We are tired of excuses; we need a performer.
Re: #boycottbuhari by mekaboy(m): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2015
montedo:

U expect me to read the news coming from the govt team about power supply when we hardly have light where i and hundreds of loved ones stay ? All i see are old trains where people are jam-packed like cows in. Its funny that people are saying there are no jobs and you are saying the opposite. I am privileged to have a job but that doesnt mean we should overlook those who dont. Has the unemployment rate reduced SIGNIFICANTLY ?? We are tired of excuses; we need a performer.

How many trains have u seen before the old ones. Its over expectations that kill most Nigerians. There were no trains before now they have and call it old.

Govt was in total control corrupt power sector. Now they have brought in the private sector. Even made funds available for them to revive the dilapidated structures they inherited, yet u dont see it

The crude oil is falling and u still buying food at the same price, and u never bothered to find out why it is so.
Re: #boycottbuhari by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2015
mekaboy:

How many trains have u seen before the old ones. Its over expectations that kill most Nigerians. There were no trains before now they have and call it old.

Govt was in total control corrupt power sector. Now they have brought in the private sector. Even made funds available for them to revive the dilapidated structures they inherited, yet u dont see it

The crude oil is falling and u still buying food at the same price, and u never bothered to find out why it is so.

You dont get it ? Lemme write it in pidgin- WE NO DEY GET LIGHT... What do u expect me to see? Jonathan promised to deliver stable power supply in 4 years but he has FAILED to do that and hes making endless promises again ? You expect me to love those trains ? Just drive or pass through ikeja along especially and you will see the kind of transformational trains you are praising him for...This isn't about who you support, its about holding elected officials accountable for every electoral promises they make NOT giving excuses on their behalf.
I voted for Jonathan in 2011 because i felt we would have stable power supply, security and a high employment rate; i didn't vote for him to be hearing stories 4 years after about how "difficult" it is to make our system work.. I would be very daft to vote for a man that has clearly failed to deliver the basic things we need as a nation; its that simple!
Re: #boycottbuhari by Scatterboss(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
People are free to vote anyone they want, you can keep opening thread to insult them but that wont change there mind. Must everyone vote for your benefactor? Stick to your GEJ, and let them stick to there Buhari.
Re: #boycottbuhari by mekaboy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
montedo:

You dont get it ? Lemme write it in pidgin- WE NO DEY GET LIGHT... What do u expect me to see? Jonathan promised to deliver stable power supply in 4 years but he has FAILED to do that and hes making endless promises again ? You expect me to love those trains ? Just drive or pass through ikeja along especially and you will see the kind of transformational trains you are praising him for...This isn't about who you support, its about holding elected officials accountable for every electoral promises they make NOT giving excuses on their behalf.
I voted for Jonathan in 2011 because i felt we would have stable power supply, security and a high employment rate; i didn't vote for him to be hearing stories 4 years after about how "difficult" it is to make our system work.. I would be very daft to vote for a man that has clearly failed to deliver the basic things we need as a nation; its that simple!

U want a problem of over 40yrs solved in 4 yrs. You no dey get light is no longer govt problem 100%. Do u go to govt when u have network problems with ur phone network ?

The govt have planted seeds. They result will be evwident in the next 4yrs. What the bitter opposition wants to do is to get there and uproot the seed before nigerians eat the fruits. And bybso doing setting Nigerians another 4 years back.
Re: #boycottbuhari by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
chamboy:

Sai Buhari

i knew this mumu was finally gonna moo that...psy buhari..loser
Re: #boycottbuhari by mekaboy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Buhari would av come to the debate to tell Nigerians that 1 dollar will equal 1 naira if elected and how he intends to do it.

(1) (Reply)

Children For Sale Heartbreakingly Easy To Find In Ravaged Nigeria-CNN / 5 Quotes Quotes From Obama That Apc Is Very Uncomfortable With / PDP Shares Packaged Garri, Sugar And Groundnut (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.