Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi (41152 Views)

$43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi / Buhari’s N10trillion Loan Request: My Colleagues Shocked Me – Ndume / Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
I am shocked that Amaechi is shocked. Ikuru has always been a double agent.

3 Likes

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by haywire1: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
Notin to worry about, Rivers state isn't a strong place for APC right frm d beginning, Pata Pata PDP nd APC wud both share d vote.

So wats d big deal about d defection. Also,this may b a trick so PDP watch ur back .
Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by M4gunners: 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hahaha voice of a loser. Una never see anything.

4 Likes

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by nairalife2013(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
All those folks wer dey dance shoki wen thins like dis happen wer una dey?
Lol one guy mistakenly said "change" in answer to a chant in a traditional marriage I attende recently and d father-in-law to be askd him to leave his compound immediately and never show his face again. It took concerted effort by dignitaries present to make d man change his mind and still giv his dota to d guy in marrige, tho with a word dat left all in pity for d girl as she left wid her husband: "well, my dota, I do not hate those who make enemies wid thier own people; I do not despise those who bring war into thier own homes; I lov them as God said I should lov d devil! And those whose eyes cannot see beyond thier nose, well, they could pay d prize of ignorance.Go!! It is yur choice!!!"

No one understood d man. D girl cried and cried and was inconsolable. A man from d crowd ask her: young lady, y all these tears na?
"My dad is always right. For him to say dat, l know not if am making d right choice"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by Sunnycliff(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Politics is a game of interest
Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by DWJOBScom(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sorry son - you were hit with the same coin
You left that a party that made you a speaker , governor and a chairman of Governor Group (or whatever it's called)
While as chairman you chose to criticise the President and was almost forming a parallel government as a chairman - you refused to partner and win accolades like the present Minister of Agriculture.
Don't worry it's the first of many - noise doesn't do much for anyone

5 Likes

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by chinex276(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
thats how u'll be shocked after march 28

3 Likes

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by bright007(f): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
Amaechi, if you are shocked on hearing this....then you will go into coma when Buhari defects to the PDP

8 Likes

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by freshness2020: 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
aguiyi:
Take a chill pill bro, that's how it is.

Recall You did same thing when you left PDP, just getting paid in your own coin.

It is a sweet smelling coffee cheesy grin grin grin

Am telling you...karma is a b1tch..! I like this political game.

3 Likes

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by Oblitz(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
change d changer

2 Likes

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by Dyt(f): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
nairalife2013:
All those folks wer dey dance shoki wen thins like dis happen wer una dey?
Lol one guy mistakenly said "change" in answer to a chant in a traditional marriage I attende recently and d father-in-law to be askd him to leave his compound immediately and never show his face again. It took concerted effort by dignitaries present to make d man change his mind and still giv his dota to d guy in marrige, tho with a word dat left all in pity for d girl as she left wid her husband: "well, my dota, I do not hate those who make enemies wid thier own people; I do not despise those who bring war into thier own homes; I lov them as God said I should lov d devil! And those whose eyes cannot see beyond thier nose, well, they could pay d prize of ignorance.Go!! It is yur choice!!!"

No one understood d man. D girl cried and cried and was inconsolable. A man from d crowd ask her: young lady, y all these tears na?
"My dad is always right. For him to say dat, l know not if am making d right choice"

Pls u need hear ursef
Read it out loud
Like very loud
Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by HzRF(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
kasiem:
E don happen
He don red join

1 Like

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by oluwafemi113(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
viczing:

Please get sense naaaa undecided

Lolz grin

Bad boi
Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
Symphony007:
I think it just shows massive desperation on the part of PDP that they are celebrating with so much vigour the defection of the most inconsequential politician in rivers state. I even doubt if 70% of rivers people know who the deputy governor is. Can anyone tell me actually when he brings go the gable except trying to save his own skin in the event of a wike government.

just like da preacher man turned politician,aight?........yeeah..

anyways,tis just da tip of da moda 4kn iceberg,that brainwashed mirror head aint seen noth'n yet..

1 Like

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by OgologoDimkpa: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
The man took the right decision cos APC is going no where in Rivers State and in Aso Rock too. GEJ all the way!

5 Likes

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by todayguest(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
It shocked me also.
Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by OgologoDimkpa: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
M4gunners:
Hahaha voice of a loser. Una never see anything.
So true! Most of them will receive shock of there life come March 28th.

4 Likes

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by Acekidc4(m): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
Goddex:
[size=40pt]Amaechi wake up!!![/size]

Him tell you say e dey sleep ni

2 Likes

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
he who bite d fingers dat feed him will surelly die of hunger........amaechi abi na wetin be him name he will liv to regret his action,atleast he shud hav stayed in pdp..................i knw dey support anybody o i only speak d truth

2 Likes

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by Sample5: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
grin soon Ur wife go defect to pdp

4 Likes

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by babasanti: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Tele IKuru , strong man .even Amaech dey fear am. People talk to him with respect even right from when he was Gov Omehia deputy. Apc is in BIG trouble.

4 Likes

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by kennysalah: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
J = JUST
E = END
G = GOODLUCK
A = ADMINISTRATION

2 Likes

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by OgologoDimkpa: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
bright007:
Amaechi, if you are shocked on hearing this....then you will go into coma when Buhari defects to the PDP
grin

1 Like

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by passionate88: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
E shock you like high tension wire ba?

1 Like

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by sexyjob(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Symphony007:
I think it just shows massive desperation on the part of PDP that they are celebrating with so much vigour the defection of the most inconsequential politician in rivers state. I even doubt if 70% of rivers people know who the deputy governor is. Can anyone tell me actually when he brings go the gable except trying to save his own skin in the event of a wike government.
Arrant nonsense!, you know nothing about politics. He is from a place, his ward, LGA and senatorial district would go to PDP with him.

2 Likes

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by Arysexy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Please DSS make sure amechi did not escape Nigeria after election.

U cant bite the fingers that fed u.

Amechi must obey Goodluck

8 Likes

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by Oblitz(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
bright007:
Amaechi, if you are shocked on hearing this....then you will go into coms when Buhari defects to the PDP

Hmm leave am! when Tinubu defect to PDP, na then Una go understand say change is not a good slogan for a party

5 Likes

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by M4gunners: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
patrickmuf:
Just a distraction in the mean time...Change train is unstopable...
Hehehehe the so called change train has just drop one of his pilot at transformation junction in Rivers State.

4 Likes

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by OgologoDimkpa: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
kennysalah:
J [s]= JUST
E = END
G = GOODLUCK
A = ADMINISTRATION
[/s] Trash!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by onatisi(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Voting has commenced and elections have started . I have been telling ppl, this presidential elections will shock and shake nigeria,hardly will apc win 13 states .apc defeat will be so shameful and disgraceful the party will breakup. Amaechi and co will dump apc immediately after their resounding beating from pdp and gej . Then the truth will come out about how deeply divided apc has been since buhari got the candidacy.

7 Likes

Re: Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi by Gondonu: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Symphony007:
So sorry! Keep consoling youself.Amaechi must be pained seriously but he should also remember his own scenario back then-the chicken will always come home to roost.Now he is preaching a new gospel.However,Amaechi will forever regret his political adventure with the APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A 5-Mile Island Built to Save Lagos’s Economy Has a Fatal Design Flaw / 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign / Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.