Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

PDP Came And Caused Trouble In Obalende Today. Persons Feared Dead. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Came And Caused Trouble In Obalende Today. Persons Feared Dead. (1219 Views)

Thick Black Particles: Trouble In Port-Harcourt City!! / Audit Report That Caused Trouble For Top Armed Foreces Officers / Trouble In Tinubu's Household -the Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Came And Caused Trouble In Obalende Today. Persons Feared Dead. by thaoriginator: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
I just landed in obalende not quite long and every person(s) I meet is telling me of the situation on ground that PDP came to the area campaigning and tearing opposition's posters and thereby causing chaos.. I have to leave this B now!
Re: PDP Came And Caused Trouble In Obalende Today. Persons Feared Dead. by Demmzy15(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
I just landed in obalende not quite long and every person(s) I meet is telling me of the situation on ground that PDP came to the area campaigning and tearing opposition's posters and thereby causing chaos.. I have to leave this B now!
Bros hope it didn't reach Odo Street?! Anyway Sai Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Came And Caused Trouble In Obalende Today. Persons Feared Dead. by EdCure: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
PDP is a terrorist organisation.

Nigerians, take note.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Came And Caused Trouble In Obalende Today. Persons Feared Dead. by obiz2014: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
You did not find out the truth. APC members are the only trouble makers we have

1 Like

Re: PDP Came And Caused Trouble In Obalende Today. Persons Feared Dead. by thaoriginator: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Demmzy15:

Bros hope it didn't reach Odo Street?! Anyway Sai Buhari!
na everywhere o.. God pass dem

2 Likes

Re: PDP Came And Caused Trouble In Obalende Today. Persons Feared Dead. by gr8femfred: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
obiz2014:
You did not find out the truth. APC members are the only trouble makers we have
it was PDP. we have to close shops and run for our lives.. am in Obalende .. vote not fight..

1 Like

Re: PDP Came And Caused Trouble In Obalende Today. Persons Feared Dead. by aderonila18: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
So the bold ideas Jimi and his Oga have is to turn Lagos to Afghanistan abi, OPC one day next day touts causing trouble angry

It's good they are reminding us of why we must never make the mistake of voting PDP in Lagos

1 Like

Re: PDP Came And Caused Trouble In Obalende Today. Persons Feared Dead. by Demmzy15(m): 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
na everywhere o.. God pass dem
Abi o bro
Re: PDP Came And Caused Trouble In Obalende Today. Persons Feared Dead. by denko(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lagos has fallen to PDP Theifnibu cant save it Tomorrow you will men on the street of lagos

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ>>> Latest Confirmed Election Results / Fire In Zuba Spare Parts Market / Nigerians Fasten Your Seat Belts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.