Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

MGTOW - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MGTOW (1666 Views)

MGTOW: The Race For Men Going Their Own Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MGTOW by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
What do you guys think about MGTOW or Men Going Their Own Way? Is it just as bad as feminism? Should Black Men even join such as a movement? I would like to hear your varying opinions on the matter.
Re: MGTOW by PunkyOh(f): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hey, Aim smiley

It sounds gay lipsrsealed
What's the movement about?
Re: MGTOW by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:
Hey, Aim smiley

It sounds gay lipsrsealed
What's the movement about?

It's about men going their own way and fighting against the powers of feminism. I get some of their points, but it seems.like it's just a bunch of white nerds who can't get laid.
Re: MGTOW by PunkyOh(f): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
aim5:

It's about men going their own way and fighting against the powers of feminism. I get some of their points, but it seems.like it's just a bunch of white nerds who can't get laid.

Sounds like they have a lot of time & other things on their hands wink
Re: MGTOW by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

Sounds like they have a lot of time & other things on their hands wink

Well maybe. Like I said, I agree with some of the things that they say, but it doesn't really sit well with me.
Re: MGTOW by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
No comment angry

What's d movement about?
Re: MGTOW by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Bullshit movement fighting another bullshit movement.

The world has completely lost it.
Re: MGTOW by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
No comment angry

What's d movement about?

It's basically a group of men fighting feminism, but sometimes to extreme lengths. Plus most of the white males in the movement hate blacks, so joining is just counterproductive.
Re: MGTOW by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
aim5:

It's basically a group of men fighting feminism, but sometimes to extreme lengths. Plus most of the white males in the movement hate blacks, so joining is just counterproductive.

Not necessary tho.

Some things are just taken more seriously.

If u av a feminist as a gf. Or wife and u are not comfortable with her, simply break up.
That's all
Re: MGTOW by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:
Bullshit movement fighting another bullshit movement.

The world has completely lost it.

Yeah I know many westernized females are atrocious, but it's just unnatural to say that you can survive without the physical intimacy/touch of a woman. I'm not saying to marry, because I don't wanna be with a crazy bi.tch for the rest of my life.
Re: MGTOW by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Not necessary tho.

Some things are just taken more seriously.

If u av a feminist as a gf. Or wife and u are not comfortable with her, simply break up.
That's all

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: MGTOW by Ewizard(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
bunch of retarrds who wouldn't have existed if dier fathers did same...
Re: MGTOW by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ewizard:
bunch of retarrds who wouldn't have existed if dier fathers did same...

Agreed. Both MGTOW and feminism go against nature.
Re: MGTOW by justmag(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: MGTOW by justmag(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hella gaay! They may as well jump out the closet.
Re: MGTOW by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
justmag:
Hella gaay! They may as well jump out the closet.

I'm not gonna say there gay, but it just seems illogical. I know that they're not simps and that they have valid points against the sh.it most women pull nowadays, but they just seem weak and whiny to me. If they worked on their physique, become well-groomed and have a masculine aura, the shouldn't have a problem getting kitten.

(1) (Reply)

Study Your Desire Course In China @ Affordable School Fee / Impossible! Corpses Caught Having Sex In Aba Morgue / x.x.x™

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.