Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

How GEJ's Airport Shuttles Weaken Abuja Security, Endanger Residents - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How GEJ's Airport Shuttles Weaken Abuja Security, Endanger Residents (26257 Views)

Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS / How President Jonathan’s Airport Shuttles Weaken Abuja Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How GEJ's Airport Shuttles Weaken Abuja Security, Endanger Residents by GBTYO: 10:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Richmond996:

MUMU, how about the motorcade? Does the President ride in open top vehicles when going to the airport?

foolishness

1 Like

Re: How GEJ's Airport Shuttles Weaken Abuja Security, Endanger Residents by adamskutty(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2015
GBTYO:

Osogbo owambe concieved bastard I AM NOT IGBO.

grin grin grin grin grin
utter crap from my slave once more. I am igala. grin

And u don't know who u are dealing with, grin grin grin I am forever ready to maul that madness out of ur coconut brain that has been crippled by dementia u crook pated lizard. Moda'fvcker grin
Re: How GEJ's Airport Shuttles Weaken Abuja Security, Endanger Residents by GBTYO: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
adamskutty:
utter crap from my slave once more. I am igala. grin

And u don't know who u are dealing with, grin grin grin I am forever ready to maul that madness out of ur coconut brain that has been crippled by dementia u crook pated lizard. Moda'fvcker grin

lol. who gives a rat's azz which hinterland dwelling slum you are from

GO AND PERFORM YOUR CHANGE RITUAL DANCE

Pleb

Re: How GEJ's Airport Shuttles Weaken Abuja Security, Endanger Residents by adamskutty(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
GBTYO:

lol. who gives a rat's azz which hinterland dwelling slum you are from

hahaha! Someone to keep me entertained .grin. Just when I thought the boredom couldn't get any worse, something presented itself to me on a platter of gold. grin

U malnourished one eyed, mushie eating ape that loves r@ping frogs, u are an epitome of stvpidity, u inferior creature with brain filled with decomposed sawdust mixed with watery, fermented monkey sp.erm grin

First things first my inferior slave, u called me a yoruba boy, so it was necessary for me ( ur lord and owner) to clerifythings by telling u were am from, u got it now right u slugslimed sack of rat guts in cats vomit. grin

Don't tell me this is the traditional dance of u and ur cave dwelling inferior family? grin

Holy fvck, u must be kidding me grin

So the change fever has finally blown to ya'll primitive side? This is hilarious. grin
Re: How GEJ's Airport Shuttles Weaken Abuja Security, Endanger Residents by GBTYO: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
adamskutty:
hahaha! Someone to keep me entertained .grin. Just when I thought the boredom couldn't get any worse, something presented itself to me on a platter of gold. grin

U malnourished one eyed, mushie eating ape that loves r@ping frogs, u are an epitome of stvpidity, u inferior creature with brain filled with decomposed sawdust mixed with watery, fermented monkey sp.erm grin

First things first my inferior slave, u called me a yoruba boy, so it was necessary for me ( ur lord and owner) to clerifythings by telling u were am from, u got it now right u slugslimed sack of rat guts in cats vomit. grin

Don't tell me this is the traditional dance of u and ur cave dwelling inferior family? grin

Holy fvck, u must be kidding me grin

So the change fever has finally blown to ya'll primitive side? This is hilarious. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic7KH1PpbMY
Re: How GEJ's Airport Shuttles Weaken Abuja Security, Endanger Residents by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
OpeDwarroir:

You are very free to vie for the office of the presidency, and see if even your father will vote for you.

Ouch. Bros take am easy oh!
Re: How GEJ's Airport Shuttles Weaken Abuja Security, Endanger Residents by simdam500(m): 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmmmmm inasmuch as he's the president.... his duty is to serve us the citizens and satisfy us...

propaganda won't even let know the truth in any story, some are already debunking the story by saying that not abuja soil....

alright.... more days to go
Re: How GEJ's Airport Shuttles Weaken Abuja Security, Endanger Residents by oseo1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sodiumdawg:

Obama for instance, is guarded by his secret service detail, not even all White House security personnel!

Can you imagine Obama in Chicago with roads blocked from O'Hare to the State Capitol for an hour, and streets lined by CPD, FBI, CIA, Secret Service, Army, Navy, Air Force, Delta, Army Rangers, Marines, ATF, Navy SEALs, National Guard, US Marshals, Coast Guard, etc? Where an asthma sufferer is stopped from getting to the drug store?

Imagine that for a moment.

Abuse of power is just that. Abuse.

When Obama came for my graduation in 2010 parts of I-64 were closed for hours, he came by helicopter mind you. When Michele Obama came for some charity tennis tournament in Norfolk they closed roads then too. Road closures are normal for presidents all over the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Congratulates Adeleke After Triumph At Osun Election Tribunal. Pics / Fayose Dances As He Celebrates His 59th Birthday (Photos, Videos) / NNPC: Nigerian Refineries Damaged Beyond Turnaround Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.