Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Apc Supporters Swear. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Supporters Swear. (1026 Views)

IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Supporters Swear. by mekaboy(m): 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
I want u APC supporters to swear to these points.

Swear to me that u did not wish buhari was in the debate today.

Swear to me that u did not know that buhari would av been disgraced if he was standing on the same stage with GEJ at the debate today.

Swear to me that after watching the debate, you did not wish that buhari was more educated. That buhari could speak better, that buhari was younger.

Swear to me that u r not ashamed that the person u are supporting is inferior to all others aspirants.

1 Like

Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by TI1919(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
grin
Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
undecided im coming
Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
buhari the grand patron of dullards
Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by aresa: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Swear to you kini? Who gives a shit about you and what you think? You people sabi overstate your importance sha..

3 Likes

Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by mekaboy(m): 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
aresa:
Swear to you kini? Who gives a shit about you and what you think? You people sabi overstate your importance sha..

Swear that ur not ashamed of buhari and have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by galadima77(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
they are not going to dignify ur post....
their silence says alot
Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by kay1one2(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Oya where them?!
Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by najoke: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
mekaboy:
I want u APC supporters to swear to these points.

Swear to me that u did not wish buhari was in the debate today.

Swear to me that u did not know that buhari would av been disgraced if he was standing on the same stage with GEJ at the debate today.

Swear to me that after watching the debate, you did not wish that buhari was more educated. That buhari could speak better, that buhari was younger.

Swear to me that u r not ashamed that the person u are supporting is inferior to all others aspirants.
Show us where u or any PDP supporter who did all u mentioned above in 2011 presidential debate.....then I will gladly oblige ur "swear" request
What is good for the goose is good for the gander..u guys think we 4get easily.
Put ur money where ur swear is......give us link,evidence,videos etc
Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by mekaboy(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
najoke:

Show me u or any PDP supporter who did all u mentioned above in 2011...then I will gladly oblige ur "swear" request

So between 2011 and 2015, buhari still does not know that he cannot stablize global oil price? Obasanjo even went back to school. Buhari has not gotten better. He has gotten worse.
Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by najoke: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
mekaboy:

So between 2011 and 2015, buhari still does not know that he cannot stablize global oil price? Obasanjo even went back to school. Buhari has not gotten better. He has gotten worse.

Why are u derailing ur thread....pls relate the trash u wrote above with ur thread and my response........i.see why it is a waste of time chatting with u TANdriods.

Gudnite.
Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by okeism: 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
THIS ONE HAS NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. ASK YOURSELF IF WHAT U SPEWED HERE MAKES ANY SENSE.

GET SOME SENSES.
Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by Demmzy15(m): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
I swear to no one except God! tongue
Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by raumdeuter: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
I never see this kain mad man before wey dey beg people to Swear FOR am

2 Likes

Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by not4sure(m): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nigerians over the year did not vote with debate because winners of the elections don't participate in previous elections debate
Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by mekaboy(m): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
najoke:

Why are u derailing ur thread....pls relate the trash u wrote above with ur thread and my response........i.see why it is a waste of time chatting with u TANdriods.

Gudnite.

U want to stick to the thread then swear to any of the points.
Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by najoke: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
mekaboy:

U want to stick to the thread then swear to any of the points.
najoke:

Show us where u or any PDP supporter who did all u mentioned above in 2011 presidential debate.....then I will gladly oblige ur "swear" request
What is good for the goose is good for the gander..u guys think we 4get easily.
Put ur money where ur swear is......give us link,evidence,videos etc
Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by bokohalal(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
PDP online soldiers have run out of ideas. Yeye.
Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by mekaboy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
bokohalal:
PDP online soldiers have run out of ideas. Yeye.

Thats what i expect of u. You saw real educated aspirants today on d stage.
Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by MrIncrediible(m): 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
I swear say you no go ever get sense.
Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by mekaboy(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2015
MrIncrediible:
I swear say you no go ever get sense.

Your regular trademark, hiding from the truth like buhari.
Re: Apc Supporters Swear. by MCDanselm(m): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2015
am a father in this gane .....call me T.D JAKES

(1) (Reply)

Senate President David Mark Losses Seat / Election Deciding States / Former Edo PDP Guber Candidate Gen. Charles Airhiavbere Dumps PDP and joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.