Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Do You Know That Electricity Was Invented By NIGERIANS? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do You Know That Electricity Was Invented By NIGERIANS? (1107 Views)

Relationship Between Alcoholic Beer And Solar Electricity / 2015-2016 Meanings Of Aphabets By Nigerians / 20 Ways To Know That Something Is Wrong With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That Electricity Was Invented By NIGERIANS? by noahklub: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
However, there are many school of thoughts, that strongly disagree, suggesting that no one invented ‘power’. Nevertheless, I respectfully declare that I know the inventors of ‘power’.

‘Ondogram: The record made by an ondograph’.

‘Ondograph: An instrument by which electric wave forms, especially those of alternating currents, are recorded atographically.

‘Ondometer: A meter for registering the frequency of electromagnetic  waves,  record made by an ondograph’.

– The New International
Webster’s Comprehensive Dictionary
of the English Language (Encyclopedic Edition)

If we understand that ‘gram’, ‘graph’, and or ‘meter’ are words relating to ‘measuring’, and from the above quotes, what is interpreted as measured is related to ‘electricity’, which is otherwise named the prefix ‘Ondo'; then, what is ‘Ondo’?

The quadgraph ‘Ondo’ is the official name of one of the states in southern ‘Nigeria’. True or False?

Howbeit, if the inventors of electricity were Nigerians how come Nigeria is still in darkness? Is it on purpose?
More of this here https://noahklub./
www.facebook.com/noahklub

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Electricity Was Invented By NIGERIANS? by ifex370(m): 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
noahklub:
However, there are many school of thoughts, that strongly disagree, suggesting that no one invented ‘power’. Nevertheless, I respectfully declare that I know the inventors of ‘power’.

‘Ondogram: The record made by an ondograph’.

‘Ondograph: An instrument by which electric wave forms, especially those of alternating currents, are recorded atographically.

‘Ondometer: A meter for registering the frequency of electromagnetic  waves,  record made by an ondograph’.

– The New International
Webster’s Comprehensive Dictionary
of the English Language (Encyclopedic Edition)

If we understand that ‘gram’, ‘graph’, and or ‘meter’ are words relating to ‘measuring’, and from the above quotes, what is interpreted as measured is related to ‘electricity’, which is otherwise named the prefix ‘Ondo'; then, what is ‘Ondo’?

The quadgraph ‘Ondo’ is the official name of one of the states in southern ‘Nigeria’. True or False?

Howbeit, if the inventors of electricity were Nigerians how come Nigeria is still in darkness? Is it on purpose?
More of this here https://noahklub./
www.facebook.com/noahklub

grin
Re: Do You Know That Electricity Was Invented By NIGERIANS? by gatiano(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
You know I said it's true
I can feel the love
Can you feel it too
I can feel it ah-ah
I can feel it ah-ah

I can feel the love
Can you feel it too
I can feel it ah-ah
I can feel it ah-ah-ah-ah, yeah

You know I said

I gotta tell you
I gotta tell you (tell you)
I gotta tell you (tell you)

I feel you brother, keep it just coming steadily. don't limit the resources to the website, bring it all up in here. If My Fathers made the universe and the suns and stars in it, what is electricity?
don't mind the prodigal sons and daughters just yet, they will eventually align.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Electricity Was Invented By NIGERIANS? by theendishere: 12:23am On Mar 23, 2015
I am with you on this. They will soon all align. More is coming. Have you read the articles. They are serious heavy stuffs.

(quote author=gatiano post=31900449]

I feel you brother, keep it just coming steadily. don't limit the resources to the website, bring it all up in here. If My Fathers made the universe and the suns and stars in it, what is electricity?
don't mind the prodigal sons and daughters just yet, they will eventually align.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Electricity Was Invented By NIGERIANS? by noahklub: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2015
ifex370:

grin

yes how funny it sounds. That what the perpetrators of this evil conspiracy and perversions do when they see comment like yours, they laugh grin because they are satisfied, as long as we all are like, never thinking beyond the box.
Re: Do You Know That Electricity Was Invented By NIGERIANS? by gatiano(m): 10:17am On Mar 23, 2015
I am just reading them; It is very vital for the blackman's mind, It is an eye openner.
theendishere:

I am with you on this. They will soon all align. More is coming. Have you read the articles. They are serious heavy stuffs.

(quote author=gatiano post=31900449]

don't mind the prodigal sons and daughters just yet, they will eventually align.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Electricity Was Invented By NIGERIANS? by iamdeejayscar(f): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Who did dis grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Third Side Of A Coin By Ozii Baba Anieto Episode 2 / Story: The Afternoon Quickie Session With Douglas / [story] Ayo And His Military Neighbour’s Wife – Season 1, Episode 5.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.