Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Is Amechi Thinking Of Returning To PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Amechi Thinking Of Returning To PDP? (640 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi / Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt / Is Amechi Perceived To Be 'corrupt' Or Utterly Corrupt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Amechi Thinking Of Returning To PDP? by uptoHim(m): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
I would have remained in PDP if I knew my deputy would betray me... Amechi.

He made this statement in reaction to the news of his deputy's return to PDP. He also went ahead to lament that it was even the deputy who seconded the motion for their defection to APC. He also stated sympathetically that the whole world knows about his fight with the president, and countries wouldn't hesitate to grant him asylum should GEJ win and turn the heat on him.

With these statements coming from Amechi, I'm beginning to see him already regretting joining the APC. May be he has realised that he is just being deceived and used.

Another point to note is his deputy stating that he decided to return to PDP after realising that his people(SS), history and their generations to come, would not forgive him for being part of the cabal that pushed down their only chance at Presidency. May be Amechi is beginning to think in this line too.

And recently, for about two weeks now, Amechi has been suspiciously calm. He has deliberately(I may be wrong) let the APC presidential campaign to run cold) We have not even been seeing much of him(and his counterpart Oshiomole) attacking GEJ or PDP. Are they having a rethink? Especially Amechi, is he regretting and thinking of coming home? Believe me, this looks like a great possibility. I see a big shock before 28th.
Re: Is Amechi Thinking Of Returning To PDP? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ameachi the prodigal son ...come back now ..Gej would forgive you after 2years in jail for 'you know what'
Re: Is Amechi Thinking Of Returning To PDP? by tellmoon(m): 12:16am On Mar 23, 2015
If a lie telling competition is organised, I don't think anyone can beat PDP at it.
GMB all d way.

(1) (Reply)

APC Is Dead BROKE!!!!! / Why Is Ambode Running From Channels Tv And Other Impartial Media Houses / Where Is Berem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.