Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) (5838 Views)

**++** Nairaland End Of The Year Cypher -2015 **++** / Hennessey Cypher 2015 Ratings!!! / Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by GIYAZZ(m): 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Yes guys it's on!!

It's the NAIRALAND REVIVAL AUDIO CYPHER!!!!

As y'all know, this dome been dulling and slacking for real, so I and some couple of audio heads on here came up with this idea to pop an audio cypher and probably bring life back to this section. It coulda been a text cypher but that sshit been getting boring and we've done a successful one last year, Hence no need doing it over again since we've got atleast some d0pe MC'S who can spit on here!

We tried popping an Audio cypher last year though, but some hard hurdle-like issues got in the way. The Chief host at that time became inactive and dulled the preparation and procedures and it led to the failure of the cypher. I was probably the only dude who recorded a verse for the cypher last year and I was so disappointed when it failed.

But y'all don't shook or fear! THIS YEAR's CYPHER WILL BE D0PE AND STRICTLY CARED FOR LIKE A BABY TILL IT'S BIRTH!!!

I will make sure I keep it clean, smooth and most importantly d0pe! cool

We just need 8 d0pe Audio MC's for the cypher!

Already we've got:

QUALIFIED MC'S

1. Limerick
2. Navas Aka Jreyez
3. Joshuabase
4. G'IYAZ
5. Obesemf
6. Darkrebel
7. Sosiqdude

As the only peeps interested in the cypher. We've got to keep this strictly d0pe and mature, cos this is something we are going to send outside the shores of Nairaland. This cypher will tell if really We've got d0pe and real MC's here!!

So if you're interested and you think you're a good rapper audio-wise, these are ways you can qualify!

WAYS TO QUALIFY FOR THE CYPHER

*You must be an active member of this section before you can join.

*You must be regarded as d0pe. (We will judge you from your battle history and freestyles on FFR.)

*You must be vocally and lyrically good. (Anybody who is interested will be given a short beat to rap on, if you sound good and your bars are d0pe. you're qualified!)

But we know the audio heads here... Once they say they're "IN" we put them. (Nothing like ojoro there cool )

And that's it! That's how you qualify for this cypher

Y'all better brace yourselves and start stretching your fingers! IT'S TIME TO GRAB THE MIC!!!!

IT's THE NAIRALAND REVIVAL AUDIO CYPHER 2015!!!

Will be executed next month, on April 12, we will start sending the beat to the qualified MC's and finally release the cypher track the next week!

THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT NOW!

Come here and sign in by typing "IN" and leave the rest for us!

GO!!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by jreyez(m): 12:08am On Mar 23, 2015
Chilling at the back seat!
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by GIYAZZ(m): 12:10am On Mar 23, 2015
jreyez:
Chilling at the back seat!
cool

You better come hard son, Limerick, Joshuabase are not to be messed with! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by obesemf(m): 12:11am On Mar 23, 2015
cool in
was suggesting this in the other thread
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by jreyez(m): 12:15am On Mar 23, 2015
GIYAZZ:
cool

You better come hard son, Limerick, Joshuabase are not to be messed with! cheesy

Acknowledged! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by GIYAZZ(m): 12:16am On Mar 23, 2015
obesemf:
cool in
was suggesting this in the other thread
Cool dude. But your last audio battle was disappointing. But I think you're better than that, you probably flopped cos you did it in a hurry.

So you have to prove to us you're capable to spit amongst these audio gods. Jreyez give him a beat to rap atleast 8 lines and let's hear him flow and see if he can qualify!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by jreyez(m): 12:25am On Mar 23, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Cool dude. But your last audio battle was disappointing. But I think you're better than that, you probably flopped cos you did it in a hurry.

So you have to prove to us you're capable to spit amongst these audio gods. Jreyez give him a beat to rap atleast 8 lines and let's hear him flow and see if he can qualify!! cheesy

Lol... Obesemf, I've got just the right instrumentals for this shii... Obesemf you mind? Or you wan flow with your own beat?
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by obesemf(m): 12:27am On Mar 23, 2015
jreyez:

Lol... Obesemf, I've got just the right instrumentals for this shii... Obesemf you mind? Or you wan flow with your own beat?

lol, gimme a beat
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by sosiqdude(m): 12:28am On Mar 23, 2015
smh
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by jreyez(m): 12:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by GIYAZZ(m): 12:51am On Mar 23, 2015
sosiqdude:
smh
Give sosiqdude a beat and let him prove how he's improved lyrically. I didn't put him so y'all won't say I'm doing ojoro because he's my friend.

you have to prove yourself sick, this cypher is not a joke. Jreyez give him that same beat you gave to Obesemf.
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by jreyez(m): 12:57am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 23, 2015
IN

but here is the problem. tho I'm a long time NL member, I don't have a reputation with this section. cos I hate typing bars actually. but if u can send me the instrumental I'll be glad smiley
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by GIYAZZ(m): 1:14am On Mar 23, 2015
runzlord:
IN

but here is the problem. tho I'm a long time NL member, I don't have a reputation with this section. cos I hate typing bars actually. but if u can send me the instrumental I'll be glad smiley
I know Runzlord!

But Jreyez send him the Instrumental tho. . . We must keep it strictly d0pe! cool
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by jreyez(m): 1:17am On Mar 23, 2015
runzlord:
IN

Do a quick freestyle with this http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e3753942
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by obesemf(m): 1:34am On Mar 23, 2015
jreyez:

Do a quick freestyle with this http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e3753942

if i don't get time to record, I'll send a verse off one of my songs
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by kinglahkay(m): 1:42am On Mar 23, 2015
throw me 16beats asap
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by jreyez(m): 1:45am On Mar 23, 2015
obesemf:

if i don't get time to record, I'll send a verse off one of my songs

That's what I'm talking about...
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by jreyez(m): 1:45am On Mar 23, 2015
kinglahkay:
throw me 16beats asap

Do a quick one with this

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e3753942
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by goshikid: 6:29am On Mar 23, 2015
. . .Everybody wanna join. . .but he Wnt consider a No show. . .Smh!
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by sosiqdude(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
jreyez:

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e3753942

I don't need your beat OK...take it back...
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by sosiqdude(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
I have my own beat...
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by jreyez(m): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
sosiqdude:

I don't need your beat OK...take it back...

No be fight na, shebi me sef na human being.

Anyways, lets kick it.. audio battle?
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by obesemf(m): 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
jreyez:

That's what I'm talking about...

yeah, i just cut out the opening verse.

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/53177a51
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by jreyez(m): 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
obesemf:

yeah, i just cut out the opening verse.

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/53177a51

Now that's a real Mc..... I love your flow.

You should consider uploading your complete tracks make we dey enjoy for here.

Are you Ghanaian?
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by obesemf(m): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
jreyez:

Now that's a real Mc..... I love your flow.

You should consider uploading your complete tracks make we dey enjoy for here.

Are you Ghanaian?

lol, yeah I'm Ghanaian
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by jreyez(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
obesemf:

lol, yeah I'm Ghanaian

That should explain the strange accent in some places...

What you say, upload some of your track make we enjoy small... These days na only underground music i dey listen... cheesy
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by obesemf(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
jreyez:

That should explain the strange accent in some places...

What you say, upload some of your track make we enjoy small... These days na only underground music i dey listen... cheesy

cheesy soon, soon
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by jreyez(m): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
obesemf:

cheesy soon, soon

Smh... Aright then cheesy
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by GIYAZZ(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
obesemf:

lol, yeah I'm Ghanaian
DAMN!!! You're in bro! I knew that Acapella brawl wasn't you. you just did it in a hurry that's why you flopped!

Now we are convinced. You're qualified bro! cheesy

Make I add your name for list wink
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by obesemf(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
GIYAZZ:
DAMN!!! You're in bro! I knew that Acapella brawl wasn't you. you just did it in a hurry that's why you flopped!

Now we are convinced. You're qualified bro! cheesy

Make I add your name for list wink

looool sure bro
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by gottoboy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Giyaz ino B̲є̲̣̥ MC? ι just dey look you, Bring beat мαкє ι do 16barz. Mind you igo play with the beat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) / * ^ ^ ~ Newbies Rap Battles Competition 2015 : Official Sign Up Thread ~ ^ ^ * / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.