Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) (5839 Views)

**++** Nairaland End Of The Year Cypher -2015 **++** / Hennessey Cypher 2015 Ratings!!! / Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by jreyez(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
sosiqdude:

Already gotten yours.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by Limerick: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
jreyez:
7 Mc already.... Abeg yall participating should drop your number here so I can share the instrumentals with you on whatsapp.. After which you can remove it.

darkrebel666
GIYAZZ
Joshuabase
Limerick
sosiqdude
OBESEMF

If i already have your number.. Don't worry.
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by jreyez(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Limerick:

OK.. Oya edit remove am.
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by gottoboy(m): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2015
Space don finish?
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2015
We making real preparations in our Whatsapp group!

Y'all 'bout to get awed and wowed by the best cypher ever!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

#NLCypherOnPoint cool
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by Flawlessangel(m): 5:44pm On May 12, 2015
Giyazz and jyerez una well done
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by Flawlessangel(m): 5:46pm On May 12, 2015
GIYAZZ:
We making real preparations in our Whatsapp group!

Y'all 'bout to get awed and wowed by the best cypher ever!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

#NLCypherOnPoint cool
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by Flawlessangel(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2015
teddybiyasi:
Lol
I'm cool, you?
teddy drop ur email
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by teddybiyasi(f): 6:13pm On May 12, 2015
Flawlessangel:
teddy drop ur email
barbiekills95@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by GIYAZZ(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2015
Flawlessangel:
Giyazz and jyerez una well done
My nigga! Thankyou.

And about the group thing. . . Na only participants for the cypher dey allowed to roll with us there. No vex

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by tomsongz(m): 11:30pm On May 12, 2015
aint hatting o ....but dis ur cypher is dead on arrival
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by jreyez(m): 4:18pm On May 17, 2015
Coming up...
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by Limerick: 8:03am On May 18, 2015
Vocal battle, Jreyez you down?
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by jreyez(m): 8:08am On May 18, 2015
Limerick:
Vocal battle, Jreyez you down?

Of course I'm down...set it up, make i bring instrumentals or you?
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by Limerick: 9:54am On May 18, 2015
jreyez:

Of course I'm down...set it up, make i bring instrumentals or you?
let me hear yours first.....cos I've gat some cool Bemshima beats wimme

giyazz.. create thread for us
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by GIYAZZ(m): 12:19pm On May 18, 2015
Limerick:
let me hear yours first.....cos I've gat some cool Bemshima beats wimme

giyazz.. create thread for us
Ok. Give me your battle details. I mean the time, date bla bla bla

I'm gonna hype it too. So y'all better get real
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by jreyez(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2015
Singing *somebody wants to die... Maybe dey want to die*
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by obesemf(m): 6:57pm On May 18, 2015
lol. some f.uckk boi said this shid was dead on arrival. Talk when you have the courage to enter a vocal booth. Fool
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by jreyez(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2015
obesemf:
lol. some f.uckk boi said this shid was dead on arrival. Talk when you have the courage to enter a vocal booth. Fool

Wicked grin grin
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by ELBAND: 1:47pm On May 19, 2015
Audio is the main thing
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by dj5naira(m): 10:29am On May 20, 2015
...but dance na the main thing.
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by sosiqdude(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2015
jreyez:

Wicked grin grin
Hey whatsup
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by sosiqdude(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Yes guys it's on!!

It's the NAIRALAND REVIVAL AUDIO CYPHER!!!!

As y'all know, this dome been dulling and slacking for real, so I and some couple of audio heads on here came up with this idea to pop an audio cypher and probably bring life back to this section. It coulda been a text cypher but that sshit been getting boring and we've done a successful one last year, Hence no need doing it over again since we've got atleast some d0pe MC'S who can spit on here!

We tried popping an Audio cypher last year though, but some hard hurdle-like issues got in the way. The Chief host at that time became inactive and dulled the preparation and procedures and it led to the failure of the cypher. I was probably the only dude who recorded a verse for the cypher last year and I was so disappointed when it failed.

But y'all don't shook or fear! THIS YEAR's CYPHER WILL BE D0PE AND STRICTLY CARED FOR LIKE A BABY TILL IT'S BIRTH!!!

I will make sure I keep it clean, smooth and most importantly d0pe! cool

We just need 8 d0pe Audio MC's for the cypher!

Already we've got:

QUALIFIED MC'S

1. Limerick
2. Navas Aka Jreyez
3. Joshuabase
4. G'IYAZ
5. Obesemf
6. Darkrebel
7. Sosiqdude

As the only peeps interested in the cypher. We've got to keep this strictly d0pe and mature, cos this is something we are going to send outside the shores of Nairaland. This cypher will tell if really We've got d0pe and real MC's here!!

So if you're interested and you think you're a good rapper audio-wise, these are ways you can qualify!

WAYS TO QUALIFY FOR THE CYPHER

*You must be an active member of this section before you can join.

*You must be regarded as d0pe. (We will judge you from your battle history and freestyles on FFR.)

*You must be vocally and lyrically good. (Anybody who is interested will be given a short beat to rap on, if you sound good and your bars are d0pe. you're qualified!)

But we know the audio heads here... Once they say they're "IN" we put them. (Nothing like ojoro there cool )

And that's it! That's how you qualify for this cypher

Y'all better brace yourselves and start stretching your fingers! IT'S TIME TO GRAB THE MIC!!!!

IT's THE NAIRALAND REVIVAL AUDIO CYPHER 2015!!!

Will be executed next month, on April 12, we will start sending the beat to the qualified MC's and finally release the cypher track the next week!

THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT NOW!

Come here and sign in by typing "IN" and leave the rest for us!

GO!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by Limerick: 11:10am On May 20, 2015
jreyez:

Smh..... One of these days i go enter standard Studio.
poor man
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by GIYAZZ(m): 5:45pm On May 23, 2015
dj5naira:
...but dance na the main thing.
Dj5naira you ready? Dropping in 2 hours time!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) by dj5naira(m): 4:40am On May 24, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Dj5naira you ready?

See me for the middle, overreddy they worry us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) / * ^ ^ ~ Newbies Rap Battles Competition 2015 : Official Sign Up Thread ~ ^ ^ * / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.