Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex (5714 Views)

Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. / I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain / Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by Hangulsaram: 4:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Please contractors in the house can help me with a quotation for a story building of 3bedroom duplex?
Everything, you can send your design and plan too.
Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by castrokins(m): 5:03am On Mar 23, 2015
I'm Here For The Quote Too. *Draws Chair*
Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 23, 2015
castrokins:
I'm Here For The Quote Too. *Draws Chair*
Where are our able contractors please?
Needs something like that too.
Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by eghosajohnny: 6:24am On Mar 23, 2015
We are all here but for that estimate it depend on the finishing,there are 3types of finishing,
The standard,average amd luxury and below is there cost
13m, 14.5, 18m

You can call or mail
07031886484,Whatsapp 07014709098,bbm27afc1c0
Mail johnontop14@yahoo.com

Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by Heromaniaa: 6:45am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by segzicres(m): 7:39am On Mar 23, 2015
you don't even have a design yet you are asking for quotations? you are really un serious.
Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by Hangulsaram: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by engrgordon(m): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2015
YOUR HOME,YOUR GREATEST ASSET.
After all stress and labour, you are suppose to have a condussive environment to live, if you are about to build your place of abode,you are advice to employ the service of proffessionals, Engineers,Architectures, etc instead of going for a cheap artisans, the artisans can be good in laying blocks, but the trained proffessionals,can determine the strenght of a structure in the next 50yrs and they design it accordingly, in Civil Engineering Ethics, it is unprofessional for a structure to fail while its designer is still living, and that is what proffessionals avoid. for the construction and design of your building structure,Road,Drainage,Property management and documentation, contact: DOUBLE INTEGRATION MULTI-PROJECTS SERVICES(DIMS).we have proffessionals to handle your project,we work any where in Nigeria with affordable cost. call: 08157041104. plot 144 trans amadi road ph.
Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by engrgordon(m): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2015
Hangulsaram:
Please contractors in the house can help me with a quotation for a story building of 3bedroom duplex?
Everything, you can send your design and plan too.

am a civil engineer with DOUBLE INTEGRATION MULTI-PROJECTS SERVICES,Ph, however,am from Abia State and have carried out projects in Aba Area, in Umuokiri village, and Owerrinta area. however, the cost of a building structure is determined by it's design,and from the design,the materials needed will be calculated,also the labour cost, the material cost is also determined by the location of the project. therefore no proffessional can give you quotation without the plan,and the site location. unless you need just an estimated cost which may increase or reduce during construction. i have different types of plans for duplex, you can contact me for a visit on :08157041104 or email me to send you some samples through mail on: chisco4christ@gmail.com. i wish you success in your proposed proje
Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by segzicres(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hangulsaram:

Don't say that sir, I'm seroius about it and i opened this thread so that contractors in the house can send their own plans too.
I 'm expecting plans so that i may choose from them too.

I'm an architect and I sure won't send you different plans when you don't even have a brief. what is your budget, preferences in facade, colour, where's the land etc. you need to give information and not some random talk.
The best I could do is send you some 3ds. plans? no until you show some commitment of some sort. drop your email and I'll send you some.
Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by Hangulsaram: 12:04am On Mar 24, 2015
segzicres:

I'm an architect and I sure won't send you different plans when you don't even have a brief. what is your budget, preferences in facade, colour, where's the land etc. you need to give information and not some random talk.
The best I could do is send you some 3ds. plans? no until you show some commitment of some sort. drop your email and I'll send you some.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by segzicres(m): 3:44am On Mar 24, 2015
Hangulsaram:

Wisedarlington@gmail.com
Thanks.
you still refused to answer what your budget is
Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by Hangulsaram: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by engrgordon(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hangulsaram:

I said the land is in Aba, Osisioma precisly.
I'm not looking for a first class duplex, ut simple and low cost, that i will complete in a gradual process. But atleast i have 3m cash for now. I have a sample that i had wanted to send to you lost the pic from my phone.
can you send me your email address, so as to forward a good and affordable plan with its cost.this is because i am familier in Aba area, and can give the actual cost.
Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by Hangulsaram: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
engrgordon:

can you send me your email address, so as to forward a good and affordable plan with its cost.this is because i am familier in Aba area, and can give the actual cost.

Thanks
Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by engrgordon(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hangulsaram:

Wisedarlington@gmail.com
Thanks

ok, i will send you my plan and bill of quantity tommorrow. my advice to you is to go for a good design painth house, like the sample below, it will reduce, cost of decking all the sectional areas of the building. check the design below and reply .

Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by Hangulsaram: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by csiworksnig(f): 12:58am On Mar 25, 2015
Hangulsaram:

Don't say that sir, I'm seroius about it and i opened this thread so that contractors in the house can send their own plans too.
I 'm expecting plans so that i may choose from them too.

Nigerians, they take designs from 10 different architects without paying them kobo and at d end, they chose just one design and pay that architect. As for me, with my years of experience, one needs my design, they pay before they even see line on paper.

My fellow architects, builders, stop giving people your designs FOC, it will get better with time.
Quotation for a non existence design, if u need a quotes, u give the design to a QS to prepare a BOQ
Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by Hangulsaram: 5:25am On Mar 25, 2015
csiworksnig:

Nigerians, they take designs from 10 different architects without paying them kobo and at d end, they chose just one design and pay that architect. As for me, with my years of experience, one needs my design, they pay before they even see line on paper.

My fellow architects, builders, stop giving people your designs FOC, it will get better with time.
Quotation for a non existence design, if u need a quotes, u give the design to a QS to prepare a BOQ
Good for you.
Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by Hangulsaram: 12:03am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by Hangulsaram: 12:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by engrgordon(m): 12:29am On Mar 27, 2015
Hangulsaram:

How are you sir? I have n't receive your email as you promised.
wisedarlington@gmail.com

am sorry sir, i have been busy with a project, at Obehie, in Ugwunagbo LGA Abia State, definitely i will mail you before the end of Friday. Thanks for your Patients. to other interested Nairalanders, it will interest you to know that less than 8 million Naira will be enough for a well designed painth house. update coming !!!. success to all Property Investors.
Engr Gordon(Double Integration Multi Projects Services-DIMS)

1 Like

Re: I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex by Hangulsaram: 10:15am On Mar 27, 2015
engrgordon:

am sorry sir, i have been busy with a project, at Obehie, in Ugwunagbo LGA Abia State, definitely i will mail you before the end of Friday. Thanks for your Patients. to other interested Nairalanders, it will interest you to know that less than 8 million Naira will be enough for a well designed painth house. update coming !!!. success to all Property Investors.
Engr Gordon(Double Integration Multi Projects Services-DIMS)
Thank you sir.
The Lord is your strenght.

(1) (Reply)

Storey Building Collapses At Sabo-Yaba In Lagos (Photos) / How To Get A Land Layout Approved In Lagos / Bungalow Foundation Quote..!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.