Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

How My Facebook Lover Died - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Facebook Lover Died (19770 Views)

Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) / Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Facebook Lover Died by Akbee(m): 6:22am On Mar 23, 2015
LAGOS — Christopher Ezekiel, who is currently being investigated by the Lagos State Investigation Department, SCID, Panti, Yaba over the death of his facebook lover, Adekemi Faboro, has revealed how she died.

Recounting the incident that led to the victim’s death, the father of two said this was actually the second time he was visiting her house in Lagos.
He said: “I met her online sometime between September and October 2014 on facebook and we began to chat. Early this year she came to Sagamu to visit me and she spent two days with me. She actually came on Friday and went back to Lagos on Saturday.

“I have an apartment where I work in Sagamu but my wife and children live in another apartment in Ibadan. I came to see her in Lagos around first week of March where I spent the weekend with her. This was the second time I visited her.
“On that fateful evening, we went out, spent quality time together and later retired to her apartment and slept.

‘’At about midnight, she began to complain about headache and then she started coughing. She coughed for a long while. It was when the coughing persisted that I had to go and knock on her next neighbours’ door to help me locate a nearby hospital, since I am not familiar with Lagos terrain.
“So with the help of her neighbours, we went to a nearby private hospital (names withheld). After examining her condition, she was referred to the general hospital. At this time, her condition was getting worse, yet I did all I could to get her to the hospital.

“With the assistance of her neighbours, we made it to Ifako General Hospital in Ogba. By the time they began to attend to her, she had passed on. I am not in any way responsible for her death.”
Ezekiel was arrested over the death of his facebook lover, Adekemi, who died during his visit to her apartment at 5, Folorunsho Street, off Ajayi Road, Ogba.

It was learned that the suspect’s wife who works with Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, in Ibadan, was at the State Investigation Department, SCID, Panti, last Wednesday to see her husband.

Confirming the incident, Lagos Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, said autopsy would soon be conducted to determine the actual cause of the victim’s death as investigation continues.

source: www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/how-my-facebook-lover-died-suspect/

2 Likes

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by nanauju(f): 6:39am On Mar 23, 2015
It's not good sleeping with what's not yours

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by delishpot: 6:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Ashawo man. You don enter am today.

5 Likes

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by bastien: 6:49am On Mar 23, 2015
Eyah, the man might be innocent sha...... but eh d story get K-leg

2 Likes

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by Redoil: 7:02am On Mar 23, 2015
nanauju:
and women are mostly the cause of the problem

1 Like

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by eazysally: 7:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Your wife works with NNPC, you are blessed with children that is to say you are blesssed with a family yet you dey go chop free kmomo outside, Na God catch u abi na devil catch u sef, sorry oo this is murder case if u get out of this alive, always ask for forgiveness from ur God, ur family and ur love ones which u let down and for the late lady is too early for u to die RIP but for u to die on the same bed while with a married man I don't know what really transpired in the room whether you where murdered or you have an ailment, I pray God have mercy on ur soul.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by joanprice: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2015
serious
Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by Akbee(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2015
she just die like that??tufiakwa..
i was down for several days but i took panadol n got well.
i have walked tru the most dangerous valley of the shadow of death but here i am today,hale and hearty.
Yes they set many traps for me but i wasn't caught by any of them.
.i gv credit to the maker of heaven and earth..he who thinks well of me all the time.Im alive today cos he liveth.baba oshe
hit**like** if God has bn faithful to you since the beginning of dis year.

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by Jwonder(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2015
J
Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by TRADELYN: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2015
shocked

Hmmm... lipsrsealed
Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by misterchris(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2015
May her soul RIP... GIROUD FOR PRESIDENT!

4 Likes

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by Gombs(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2015
Meeeeh...Tinubu, Fashola and Lai Mohammed will soon blame GEJ for this

Just in avoidance of doubts... It's bros J till devil say him no go do bad things again.

12 Likes

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by kemmary: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2015
can a man be inflicted with 'magun (thunderbolt)?........they definitely had sex n didnt just go to bed.....wat covetousness can do

5 Likes

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by Lanretoye(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by femi4: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2015
nanauju:
put the blame on the woman. Why did she invite him into her apartment?

1 Like

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by LMAyedun(m): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Story! Story!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by Pearlvictory(m): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Dear karma, life is hard already na

1 Like

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by sirnoah(m): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Value and respect what God has given 2u or else spend d rest of your life in regrets...

1 Like

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by ribbit: 8:35am On Mar 23, 2015
the man is innocent but karma is a biatch grin

2 Likes

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by Dexema(m): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2015
D guy wasn't getting enuf kpomo @ home so he had to face-the-buka.
Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 23, 2015
May God lead us not into temptation and deliver us from every evil. It may just be a case of going to the wrong place at the right time or the right place at the wrong time or even the wrong place at the wrong time.

5 Likes

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by Pearlvictory(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2015
O yes! 23 lessons learnt from that incidence. Op list 'em
Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by johnshagb(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2015
The death may be because of allergies from what she consumed before bed. We totally rule out death caused by allergic reaction in this country. Proper autopsy will be necessary

4 Likes

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by Rayjaymay(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2015
God Dey......
Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by Blackchampion(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Internet dating and it's many outcome

4 Likes

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2015
anybody against the re-election of president Good luck Jonathan, we would open the gate of hell for them

in Jesus Christ our God we stand.

2 Likes

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by ajealadick(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2015
Honestly I have been thinking same way when having a stranger around, I used to ask myself "should this lady sudden develop a condition, what willwill be my fate?"

Its not always advisable to consort with total strangers. Some are dead already, only waiting for who to hang the responsibility on. God save us.

8 Likes

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by Lildrizzle(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2015
free tins are dangerous. rip to d lady sha

1 Like

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by eleko1: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2015
Flee infidelity says the good book.His story sound convincing but u go tey for kirikiri

2 Likes

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by deebrain(m): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2015
I thought i read something about the man being married with kids and the wife even works in NNPC?

Sir, take all these as discipline from the lord.

You are a lover of adventure (motivated by konji) and need to be humbled. Even when the lord told you to behave while you were at it, didn't you shun Him? "nothing dey happen, nothing dey happen" abi?

Him that the father loves, He corrects.

Nntoooor!

4 Likes

Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by Donlouise(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2015
RIP 2 D DEAD
Re: How My Facebook Lover Died by symbianDON(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2015
this is a lesson for everyone to learn from. however, there is need to thoroughly investigate the case to ascertain the cause of death. who knows......the man may be exonerated at the end of the day. to tell the truth, Facebook, whatsapp, bbm etc have wreaked havoc in many relationships and homes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian man sentenced to 10 years in U.S for for obstruction of justice / EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto / Evangelist Arrested For Detaining ‘Witches’ In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.