Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Amaechi's Deputy Defects To Pdp, Says" Apc Is A Party Of Rebels Founded On Falsh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's Deputy Defects To Pdp, Says" Apc Is A Party Of Rebels Founded On Falsh (313 Views)

Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." / Amaechi's Deputy,tele Ikuru Concludes Plans To Join PDP / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi's Deputy Defects To Pdp, Says" Apc Is A Party Of Rebels Founded On Falsh by jessymore70: 6:43am On Mar 23, 2015
Ikuru who has been Amaechi’s Deputy Governor since 2007 in the address said he had joined the APC out of “extreme loyalty” to Governor Amaechi.

According to Ikuru “Today, I address you out of the fullness of my heart. Recall that in December 2013 out of extreme loyalty to my boss and friend, I joined the APC along with other disillusioned Rivers people.

“Ever since, as a true nature of APC unfold, I continued to twist and turn in extreme mental and emotional agony. The more I struggle to belong, the more the Rivers in me rejects the APC.

“After carefully studying and analysing the leadership of the party, I have come to the sad conclusion that the APC is a party of rebels, insurgents and anarchists clothed in the robe of pretence and deceit.
Re: Amaechi's Deputy Defects To Pdp, Says" Apc Is A Party Of Rebels Founded On Falsh by TI1919(m): 6:47am On Mar 23, 2015
Is that so?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Boldly Support Jonathan & His Re-election Into Office- Gani Adams / Corruption Will Become A Culture In Nigeria / Wike Pays Patience Jonathan N199m Monthly To Gain Political Favor, Gov Amaechi A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.