Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) (4510 Views)

Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent / NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2015
shikaan:
whatever.

Typical of Tanoids.. Result to drivels when out of words...
Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Typical of Tanoids.. Result to drivels when out of words...
again sir. whatever.
Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by Degis(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2015
How can you criticize an event you didn't attend but was supposed to attend?. APC and hypocrisy are twins on the chest of propaganda

3 Likes

Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2015
shikaan:
again sir. whatever.

Please desist from quoting me. Thanks..
Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Please desist from quoting me. Thanks..
you fool. come and slap me.

2 Likes

Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by richidinho(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2015
What do u mean by expo sef?

Go there tell Nigerians wat u wnt to do for the nation and how u will do it.
Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by MrEverest(m): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2015
At-times I wonder the kind of government APC would run if they were to win the presidential election. This people thrive on lies, propaganda & falsehood. God forbid that such kind of party will ever rule Nigeria!!!
Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by Sondy(f): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2015
APC they can never stop amazing me after boycotting a debate but still go around criticising what people said.A party really rooted in falsehood and propaganda

2 Likes

Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by egift(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2015
OP was Jonathan reading out text or not? We do not care if they all had Expo. The question is was Jonathan having one on him or not.

Was that Debate Rehearsal? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2238099_2015032308_20_23_jpegb70ba79759588e5073b45d83a59a26d5

OP was Jonathan reading out text or not? We do not care if they all had Expo. The question is was Jonathan having one on him or not.

Was that Debate Rehearsal? grin grin grin grin grin
lol see how a matured person will come and be embarrassing himself and his whole family on Nairaland... u seem not to be able to comprehend even what you see, how will you understand what is written??
Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by kingikey01(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2015
buhari no no english nd hé was afraid of thé question hé will b asked..Apc want to use it to cover up..at least buhari shuld hv Côme
PDP till 2019
GEJ na him b our choice

1 Like

Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by SOUNDKING: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Lies will be halfway to their destination while the truth is still puting on his shoes but guess what, the truth must come out the victor. It is only a fool who dosn't know the Apc Agenda.

1 Like

Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by trippleKAY(m): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2015
shikaan:
mumu what are you doin here? how is osogbo?
and how is otuke?
Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by danielmasarro: 11:47am On Mar 23, 2015
Atleast na person way sabi book dey do expo na..GMB no fit do expo cos him na olodo,dats why him go hide for sambisa forest..GEJ the sabi master..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2015
trippleKAY:
and how is otuke?
very fine o. we are planning the bash for celebrating our son's victory on saturday.
Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by Change2015(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by fosign(f): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2015
trippleKAY:
oga go nd sitt down! He is d only 1 looking down among all d debaters! U just told use whr his expo was written. Clueless follower

First of all, it wasnt expo, usually, wen u read, u jot down points. GEJ is d current president so he has facts and figures that he needs to butress his point.

secondly, d other candidates r new, they were all reeling out what they wld do in d event of becoming president.

If GEJ mad a mistake with his facts and figures, same u wld say he is clueless.

Sentiments aside, GEJ was perfect and he realy impressed me with his facts and figures, while others were saying i will do dis, he was sayin i have done this and wld do this if re elected, thats wt debate is about. Apc shld shut up already, dey made it clear dey were not debating in d first place, so why r dey crying wolf now? no member of the other party have come out to complain that it was biased, so make apc shut up for once.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by kay1one2(m): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2015
Whenever the devil hears one of apc's lies... he screams God forbid!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by stronger: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2015
Okay Seen. . Buhari didn't debate! CRY ME A RIVER! grin grin grin

[size=20pt]CHANGE!![/size]
Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by trippleKAY(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2015
shikaan:
very fine o. we are planning the bash for celebrating our son's victory on saturday.
hahahaha! U guys should beta turn it 2 welcome home bash party! Even jona is singing 'am coming home, tell d world a coming home'
Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
stronger:

Okay Seen. . Buhari didn't debate! CRY ME A RIVER! grin grin grin

[size=20pt]CHANGE!![/size]
see this one. who has ur time??

1 Like

Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by major466(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
APC copied Obama Presidential campaign techniques from start to finish. Yet refused to emulate Obama by partaking in Presidential debate. What manner of party is that I rather roll with goats than join APC.
Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by trippleKAY(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
fosign:

First of all, it wasnt expo, usually, wen u read, u jot down points. GEJ is d current president so he has facts and figures that he needs to butress his point.

secondly, d other candidates r new, they were all reeling out what they wld do in d event of becoming president.

If GEJ mad a mistake with his facts and figures, same u wld say he is clueless.

Sentiments aside, GEJ was perfect and he realy impressed me with his facts and figures, while others were saying i will do dis, he was sayin i have done this and wld do this if re elected, thats wt debate is about. Apc shld shut up already, dey made it clear dey were not debating in d first place, so why r dey crying wolf now? no member of the other party have come out to complain that it was biased, so make apc shut up for once.
I was neva brought up to talk bad abt my leader but we still need change
Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
prof1990:
Why do we try to hide the obvious? We all saw these man reading......you people are blinded by the little you know......expand your knowledge,seek enlightenment and pursue knowledge. The debate was a fraud simple

WHEN HAS IT BECOME A CRIME FOR SOMEONE TO READ FROM A NOTE...EVEN OBAMA DOES IT, TELL ME ONE PRESIDENT THAT DONT.

ITS AMAZING TO THINK APC CAN FOOL EVERYBODY...MOST PEOPLE KNOW APC HAS A VERY STRONG REPUTATION OF TELLING GREAT LIES.
Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
trippleKAY:
I was neva brought up to talk bad abt my leader but we still need change

WHEN HAS IT BECOME A CRIME FOR SOMEONE TO READ FROM A NOTE...EVEN OBAMA DOES IT, TELL ME ONE PRESIDENT THAT DONT.

ITS AMAZING TO THINK APC CAN FOOL EVERYBODY...MOST PEOPLE KNOW APC HAS A VERY STRONG REPUTATION OF TELLING GREAT LIES.
Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
trippleKAY:
hahahaha! U guys should beta turn it 2 welcome home bash party! Even jona is singing 'am coming home, tell d world a coming home'

Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Change2015:
https://www.nairaland.com/2207916/raymond-dokpesi-caught-serious-fraud

Enough said

#change
#GMB
#APC

Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Degis:
How can you criticize an event you didn't attend but was supposed to attend?. APC and hypocrisy are twins on the chest of propaganda

Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by Splashme: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=13pt]The APC people are frustrated with their brain-dead presidential candidate.

Jonathan made jottings on the sheet of paper given to them at the
venue to recall some points. The janjaweeeds are feeling frustrated
.[/size]
Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sondy:
APC they can never stop amazing me after boycotting a debate but still go around criticising what people said.A party really rooted in falsehood and propaganda

Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by stronger: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
shikaan:
see this one. who has ur time??

Oya sorry naaa. . drink cold zobo! grin grin wink wink

Vote Not fight!

SAI BUHARI!!

1 Like

Re: APC embarassing lies about the NEDG Presidential debate (Pictures) by Riodiao(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
A CALL ON THE CONSCIENCE OF THE PEOPLE OF RIVERS STATE
AN ADDRESS DELIVERED BY
ENGR TELE IKURU.
DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE
IN RESPECT OF 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS

My dear People of Rivers State, I bring you honest and sincere greetings.

Today, I address you out of the fullness of my heart. Recall that in December 2013, out of extreme loyalty to my Boss and friend, I joined the All Progressives congress (APC) along with other then disillusioned Rivers People.

Ever since, as the true nature and motives of APC are unveiled, I have continued to twist and turn in extreme mental and emotional agony. The more I struggle to belong,the more the Rivers man in me rejects the APC. After carefully studying, interacting and analyzing the leadership of the party, I have come to the sad conclusion that the APC is a party of rebels, insurgents and anarchists, clothed in robes of pretense and deceit. APC is a party founded on deception and it thrives on unholy propaganda and falsehood.

I therefore, on behalf of my teaming supporters, and my humble self denounce the APC and we all jointly and severally resign our membership of the APC.

My dear people of Rivers State, we of this generation will not in good conscience expect forgiveness and compassion from our forebears, posterity, and the spirit of our unborn generations if it is recorded in the annals of history that after 48 Years of Rivers people supporting leaders from all other parts of this country with our votes and resources, we were the same that witch hunted and hounded down the very first ever President from this region, granted us by providence. I wash my hands off this treachery.

In the light of the above, I wish to urge all My Supporters, the Good People of Rivers State to join hands with other well meaning Nigerians to massively vote for President GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (GCFR) and the Transformation Agenda that has brought so much relief and succor to the greatest number of Nigerians. I also urge allRivers People to vote for Chief Barr Nyesom Wike (CON), who has shown by his antecedents, track records and boundless capabilities that he will deliver good governance to the People of Rivers State.

Thank You and God Bless You All Abundantly.

Engr Tele Ikuru

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MASSOB Loyalists, Al-mustapha, Fasheun, Mrs. Ojukwu Other Storm Owerri / Profile Of Newly Appointed Director-general, FRCN Mr. Mansur Liman / Nigerians React To The Federal Government New Prices For Intl. Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.