Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother (31924 Views)

"I Don't Know When I Will See My Family" - Says Gallant Nigerian Soldier. Photos / Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother / Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by coolneger(m): 11:45am On Mar 23, 2015
I dey wait for Fayose's reply
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by onatisi(m): 11:45am On Mar 23, 2015
Whatever this guy says is not relevant in nigeria. He is a nobody,instead of saying all these he should rather work harder and make a name for himself in his chosen field

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by onatisi(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2015
coolneger:
I dey wait for Fayose's reply
fayose won't reply him. Silence they say is the best answer for a..........
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by stexsy(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2015
expect another interview wia he ll say he never granted such interview.....coming soon

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by jibrilaminu003(m): 11:49am On Mar 23, 2015
hakku:
Fayose is a disgrace to his family and only touts like him supports those things he does.
Exactly..... Touts always support their fellow
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by CecyAdrian(f): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2015
EcoTerror:
I can hear the rant of a step brother who has been sidelined. The Nation can also go and smell Tinubu mouth this early Morning for all I care
Your comment make u look so lame and pathetic angry
I hate it when people sideline the truth
Does the man look like a poor man begging for anything from the little insight we got from the article ?. Abeg face the message 4get messenger joor.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Brugo(m): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2015
Waiting for Fayose to insult his elder brother.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Riodiao(m): 11:51am On Mar 23, 2015
SOURCE OF THE NEWS, THE NATION . TINUBUS NEWSPAPER grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by 400billionman: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2015
Ayo Fayose has done nothing compared with what Obasanjo spoke with his mouth to destroy GOODLUCK Jonathan..

By this time next week, OBJ and Buhari will know that Ultimate Power cones from God..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by EcoTerror: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2015
OLADD:

In fact, Fayose should make sure he doesn't accept ordinary kolanut from this his 'brother' again. The guy fit kill am.
imagine it was only the nation newspaper that reported it, I laugh in mandarin
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by 9jatatafo(m): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2015
Fabricated story. Ayo Fayose is a bomb from day one in Ekiti and Nigeria politics. Is it now the elder brother will say something now? Indeed Fayose is from a good humble background, maybe a prodigal son.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by sammyj: 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
Omo Ale Indeeeeeeeeeeed !!!!! cheesy
GogetterMD:
Lobatan! Certified, stamped and sealed! Fayose is an "Omo ale"
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by lovelife206(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Its all about politics
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by EcoTerror: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Does the man look like a poor man begging for anything from the little insight we got from the article ?. Abeg face the message 4get messenger joor.
I don't respond to mentions but I ll dignify you one, don't belive everything you read in papers. A German proverb says *Foolish is he that doesn't read newspapers and More fooolish is he that belives everything he reads in the papers.*
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by razz0: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
This is a family issue, why bring it online? It show that madness runs in the blood of the family. No matter what d issues are, one must protect his family.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by nationwide1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
When will hypocrisy of APC stop raising its ugly head?

Are Amaechi, Tinubu, Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Kwankwazo and other APC members embarrassing their families?

When Ayo Fayose sneezes, every APC member catches cold.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by EcoTerror: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
CecyAdrian:

I don't respond to mentions but I ll dignify you one, don't belive everything you read in papers. A German proverb says *Foolish is he that doesn't read newspapers and More fooolish is he that belives everything he reads in the papers*
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by ogene007: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Who knew your father's name before Ayo Fayose made it a name to be reckoned with in Nigeria. Instead of rallying round your brother who is providing a critical social service to the nation, through his attacks against the enemies of our nation, you sit in the comfort of your home in the UK to spew trash. Your outburst has exposed you as nothing other than a political butt licker to the witches and wizards that have for decades been sucking the nation dry. I'm even more angry that you are including your six children in your mad curse on yourself. Did you consult them before cursing them? Well, the curse will rest on your head alone and not on the head of any of those innocent children. Silly man.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by fboycaestro(m): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

I'm single and searching for a rich guy who lives alone, works with oil company or owns his business, drives a fancy car, travels abroad, tall, cute, good sense of humor, sexually active, ambitious and God fearing. I also like big dick and orals.
If you think you have what I'm searching for, send me a PM.

Men only cool[/size]

them plenty for yaba left.....you can stroll down there
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by fboycaestro(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
ogene007:
Who knew your father's name before Ayo Fayose made it a name to be reckoned with in Nigeria. Instead of rallying round your brother who is providing a critical social service to the nation, through his attacks against the enemies of our nation, you sit in the comfort of your home in the UK to spew trash. Your outburst has exposed you as nothing other than a political butt licker to the witches and wizards that have for decades been sucking the nation dry. I'm even more angry that you are including your six children in your mad curse on yourself. Did you consult them before cursing them? Well, the curse will rest on your head alone and not on the head of any of those innocent children. Silly man.

But why are you so pained?
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Abduletudaye(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
kennygee:
Brother indeed.

If you check very well, this is an aggrieved brother who is not getting his share of the National cake.

Let's assume he isn't getting his share of the national cake....

Is it supposed to be so??

Your bro na gov and you no dey see money..how would u feel?
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Abayhormy(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
aljharem:
From "the nation"tinubu's newspaper
Even if it is from whatever paper, are the things fayose doing and utterances his making responsible??
When someone publicly and openly says GMB wears pampers like his mum.

So you can say that publicly about your mum.

I can see many people with mental deficiency in this country. No wonder this country is like this.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Abayhormy(m): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
EcoTerror:
imagine it was only the nation newspaper that reported it, I laugh in mandarin

Even if it is from whatever paper, are the things fayose doing and utterances his making responsible??

So you can say that publicly about your mum.

I can see many people with mental deficiency in this country. No wonder this country is like this.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Benosaks(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
U beta caution him, let him mind the affairs of d state he is governing. Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by shakiru991(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dnt worry he wil end is life in jabajab

Sai buhari

Sai Apc
Insha Allah
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Abayhormy(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
400billionman:
Ayo Fayose has done nothing compared with what Obasanjo spoke with his mouth to destroy GOODLUCK Jonathan..

By this time next week, OBJ and Buhari will know that Ultimate Power cones from God..
Are the things fayose doing and utterances his making responsible??

When someone publicly, and openly states the time of death of another human being like him- Is that right? Is God happy with that? Is God not the giver of life and the determiner of the end of life?

(What concerns him mum and the politics they were playing?)

So you can say that publicly about your mum?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by HighQue007: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ayodele Fayose Omo Ale jatijati.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by loomer: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Oga, stay ur UK, no body beg u to come naija

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
GogetterMD:
Lobatan! Certified, stamped and sealed! Fayose is an "Omo ale"
just like ur dad
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by easystudy101: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hemanwel:
Are we sure this is his real brother or some paid APC goons...
A sane human would not come out to say this to the public about his own blood brother,when he knew it could tarnish his political career.

BTW:

To all you APC e-warriors and e-maggots who say GEJ does not have supporters in the north,I have food for thought for y'all:
The heat in the polity in the north is between which party supporters?
Those campaign buses that were burnt down in Jos were APGA buses,bah??
Those PDP posters that litter every nooks and crannies of the northern states were posted by GEJ himself,abi nor be soo??
Yeye dey ooze!

Tarnish his political career? Does ayo fayose care about his career?
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by chomygolden(f): 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
EcoTerror:
I can hear the rant of a step brother who has been sidelined. Ιn other news, Remi Tinubu has vowed not to kiss Tinubu again because of his mouth odour.

The Nation Newspaper
but your mouth dey smell sha oooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja / Rep Kicks Against Campaign To Cut Lawmakers’ Earnings / Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.