Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). (1874 Views)

Honouring The Legends Of Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2015
All theses great members are inducted to the romance section hall of fame for their great posts,personality and consistency.
Anytime anyday offline/online romance section can never forget their monikers. They are :

$ Tosyne2much

$ naijaboiy

$ iceberyline

$ dygeasy

$ agapecharis

$ kingtom

$ mrcork

$ nneka123

$ draify

$ rokiatu

$ missclassy

$ rubey

$ emusmith

$ danceville

This is not a perfect list, if there is anyone that is worthy of being there cc me and if someone doesn't deserve to be their also cc me. Have a great week ahead.

Am daviyjones THE MAN OF LIST.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2015
ok

2 Likes

Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2015
Where is Orijin in that list?

I'm not a regular member, but i used to see Orijin's contributions. Then " Dick" supposed to be in.
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by tosyne2much(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2015
Glad to be in your list cool
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by Nicklaus(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2015
I Couldn't agree less.
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2015
Hall of kids
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2015
Segeggs:
Hall of kids
bad belle , enemy of progress.
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by ammyluv2002(f): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Seconded
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Come on OP.
I expect better.

U can't use current form to put people in d hall of fame.
And as u call them 'legends'

How many. Years have they used in d romance section.

When u say someone is a legend, u expect a massive number of years spent in dat field.

I could agree with u if d title had being those your are nominating to be in d hall of fame.

You have kelvingraphics, ezepromoe, Idowuogbo, abumikey and so on.
No disrespect to those there.
Some of them actually merit it. But not all.

Expect better daviyjones

1 Like

Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by AbuMikey(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
daviyjones:
All theses great members are inducted to the romance section hall of fame for their great posts,personality and consistency.
Anytime anyday offline/online romance section can never forget their monikers. They are :

$ Tosyne2much

$ naijaboiy

$ iceberyline

$ dygeasy

$ agapecharis

$ kingtom

$ mrcork

$ nneka123

$ draify

$ rokiatu

$ missclassy

$ rubey

$ emusmith

$ danceville

This is not a perfect list, if there is anyone that is worthy of being there cc me and if someone doesn't deserve to be their also cc me. Have a great week ahead.

Am daviyjones THE MAN OF LIST.

Honestly, only 3 people deserves to be on this 'legend status' list.

Dygeasy
MrCork
Rokiatu.

Tosyne2much is getting there, Naijaboiy and Iceberylin too............

2 Likes

Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by AbuMikey(m): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Come on OP.
I expect better.

When u say someone is a legend, u expect a massive number of years spent in dat field.

I could agree with u if d title had being those your are nominating to be in d hall of fame.

Expect better daviyjones

Warri! gringringrin
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by DanceVille: 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
"Merci amie"...It's a pleasure 2 b on ur list..
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
AbuMikey:

Warri! gringringrin

Lol!

Warri?
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by naijaboiy: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2015
Lol Daviyjones I never reach Legends yet o!

Although being a legend in any field doesn't necessarily mean the number of years but the things you have done that made an impact whether positively or Negatively in that area.

And there are many of them already before me.

Anyway thank you. We are getting there cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by halldoran: 9:51am On Mar 24, 2015
Idowuogbo

xynerize

dexplorer

onila

lynpetra

truckpusher

Jaybee3

kelvingraphics

killz

kingtom

rokiatu

dygeasy

rozzay

mrcork

bukato

ilekeh

caseless

cdamsel

ochon

abpatrick

caracta

2legit

etc....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by KingTom(m): 9:54am On Mar 24, 2015
Legend ke? Abeg abeg make una no use me laugh today! Wetin legend me? grin grin grin

But seriously Halldoran and DaviyJones I am honored to be a part of your list!

And those of you saying I'm not a legend, e easy to chop 20 years ban in one night?
grin grin grin
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
Lol Daviyjones I never reach Legends yet o!

Although being a legend in any field doesn't necessarily mean the number of years but the things you have done that made an impact whether positively or Negatively in that area.

And there are many of them already before me.

Anyway thank you. We are getting there cheesy
this kind of post is the reason you are in my legend list and I was banned for this thread.
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2015
KingTom:
Legend ke? Abeg abeg make una no use me laugh today! Wetin legend me? grin grin grin

And those of you saying I'm not a legend, e easy to chop 20 years ban in one night?
grin grin grin
you are a controversial guy and the reason for most fun here. Don't mind haters you are a legend!
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by KingTom(m): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
you are a controversial guy and the reason for most fun here. Don't mind haters you are a legend!
Thank you sir cool
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Come on OP.
I expect better.

Expect better daviyjones
what is the ensence of registering 2005 posting 10times a year? Being a legend is all about the 3keys I pointed out above.
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by naijaboiy: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
this kind of post is the reason you are in my legend list and I was banned for this thread.
Why should you be banned na
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by KingTom(m): 11:15am On Mar 24, 2015
AbuMikey:

Honestly, only 3 people deserves to be on this 'legend status' list.

Dygeasy
MrCork
Rokiatu.

Tosyne2much is getting there, Naijaboiy and Iceberylin too............
You deserve to be on the list too sir, our humble Edo boy. Na you biko, Oh before I forget Gbagaun!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Why should you be banned na
they moved it to dating and meet-up and people don't trend here to I CC everyone online that's what happened
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
what is the ensence of registering 2005 posting 10times a year? Being a legend is all about the 3keys I pointed out above.

nah!

u stil don't get my point.

when u say someone is a legend; using football as an analogy
can u say Harry Kane is a legend in Tottenham?
no. not yet. maybe later.

You would expect a legend to have been consistent over a number a years.

Hope u understand
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

nah!

u stil don't get my point.

when u say someone is a legend; using football as an analogy
can u say Harry Kane is a legend in Tottenham?
no. not yet. maybe later.

You would expect a legend to have been consistent over a number a years.

Hope u understand
all those I mentioned are more than a year , tell me who doesnt deserve it?
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2015
KingTom:

grin grin grin

lmao!
20 years ban?

u b baba
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by KingTom(m): 11:44am On Mar 24, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

lmao!
20 years ban?

u b baba
Yes ke! grin

1 Like

Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by tosyne2much(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2015
KingTom:
You deserve to be on the list too sir, our humble Edo boy. Na you biko, Oh before I forget Gbagaun!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
I know say you go see am cheesy

Mind you, gbagaun is a respecter of nobody
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by KingTom(m): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
I know say you go see am cheesy

Mind you, gbagaun is a respecter of nobody
Yes grin
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by AbuMikey(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
KingTom:

shockedshockedshockedshocked

The last time I do English related course na for Secondary school o.k. gringringrin

undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by KingTom(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
AbuMikey:

shockedshockedshockedshocked

The last time I do English related course na for Secondary school o.k. gringringrin

undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
You no do Use of English for Uni? grin grin grin

Abeg no mind me o, you na correct Legend!!!!!
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mentally Matured Guy Wanted. / Meet New People And Connect For Relationship, Friendship, You Name It..... / Need a Female for a Platonic casual friendship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.