Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. (1844 Views)

I'm A 27 Year Old Igbo American Man Looking To Marry An Igbo Woman In Nigeria / Married Woman In Need Of Virtual Love / A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by Lonelysoul: 6:56am On Dec 04, 2022
Am married, but my husband doesn't satisfy my emotional needs. I provably won't cheat, so stay away if that's what you seek, however, if you don't mind being my virtual lover, going on virtual dates then please send me a Dm, or a mail @ blessingjohnson2131@gmail.com

7 Likes

Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by Evergreen4(m): 7:09am On Dec 04, 2022
Okay
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by slimjohn2k5: 7:18am On Dec 04, 2022
From virtual to reality

Check your brain

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by Lonelysoul: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
From virtual to reality

Check your brain

Ignored sir.
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by Bitanawe: 10:49am On Dec 04, 2022
Lonelysoul:
Am married, but my husband doesn't satisfy my emotional needs. I provably won't cheat, so stay away if that's what you seek, however, if you don't mind being my virtual lover, going on virtual dates then please send me a Dm, or a mail @ blessingjohnson2131@gmail.com

Emotional fulfillment must be enjoyed in a marriage otherwise it is a sham. Woman, why not seek divorce and find your needs elsewhere
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by Lonelysoul: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2022
Bitanawe:

Emotional fulfillment must be enjoyed in a marriage otherwise it is a sham. Woman, why not seek divorce and find your needs elsewhere

I agree with you, but it's easier said than done

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by TFeminist(f): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lonelysoul:

I agree with you, but it's easier said than done

I feel you my dear. We r in d same watsap group. May God save marriages

I'm looking for a 40 and above correct human male.

6 Likes

Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by blueney76(m): 6:39am On Dec 14, 2022
If u married and needs a virtual lover, whatsapp me +2349035730163

Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by Burdenbearer: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lonelysoul:
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hmmmmmm. I will advise you not to even have any male friend let alone lover. I know all you want is a man to give you the attention and love you are not getting from your husband. I quite know you don't want s3x. But some men here are wolves, blackmailer and gigolo. I wish I can share my experience with you. No perfect marriage. Try everything to make it work. You won't even know when you will start falling for your "virtual lover" and everything will become real and you will end up having real sex. Kindly avoid it now and don't regret later

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by Bimffo(m): 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
Hmmmmmm. I will advise you not to even have any male friend let alone lover. I know all you want is a man to give you the attention and love you are not getting from your husband. I quite know you don't want s3x. But some men here are wolves, blackmailer and gigolo. I wish I can share my experience with you. No perfect marriage. Try everything to make it work. You won't even know when you will start falling for your "virtual lover" and everything will become real and you will end up having real sex. Kindly avoid it now and don't regret later

So from experience, you had sex with your virtual lover physically?
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
Bimffo:

So from experience, you had sex with your virtual lover physically?
No. I am just warning her because she may end up having real feelings for her "virtual lover"
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by Bimffo(m): 12:07am On Dec 16, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

No. I am just warning her because she may end up having real feelings for her "virtual lover"

Oh. Okay.

I thought you were advising her from the experience you claimed you have. (Stated in your original post.)

1 Like

Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by iWriteInc(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2022
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by healthconcerns(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Okay dear

Lonelysoul:
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by greaday: 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
I need a matured and working class chubby woman who's ready to mine
Please only text message and will reply you

Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by Truvelisback(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lonelysoul:
I have replied ur Dm.
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by iita: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2022
[quote author=TFeminist post
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by iita: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by Lonelysoul: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2023
Truvelisback:
I have replied ur Dm.

Ok
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by Bolnij3: 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
TFeminist:

Get in touch 09129658792
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by TFeminist(f): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bolnij3:

Get in touch 09129658792

Thank u, Bose
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by Bolnij3: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
I am not Bowe dear
TFeminist:

Thank u, Bose

1 Like

Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by Roseymary: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
Can I dm you? I think we might have somethings in common
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by Kaysmalz(m): 8:19am On Mar 06, 2023
Lonelysoul:

Check your email
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by udede(m): 2:10am On Mar 07, 2023
TFeminist:

try me
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by pragmatistm(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
If you are in relationship or planning to enter one, or ready for marriage take this fact as advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-OcLdW5dk
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by Lonelysoul: 6:45am On Mar 10, 2023
and Kaysmalz:

Check your email

I have replied your mail
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by imagrg(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
Get in touch 08035096342.
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by iWriteInc(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2023
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by Kbella: 5:56am On Mar 29
I don't believe in this.black mailers and evil people every where.
Re: Married Woman In Need Of A Virtual Lover. by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29
Kbella:
I don't believe in this.black mailers and evil people every where.

hmmm agreed but not always

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fat Girl For Relationship / Where Muslim Singles Now Hookup / Iyana Ipaja Peeps.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.