Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

What Business Can I Start With N57,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N57,000? (700 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With N57,000? by absoluteSuccess: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2015
Few weeks ago, a friend called to ask about my post, about my business, we never met face to face, but she send the same amount and today she is part of a growing profitable business. Sometimes, certain risks are 'informed risk' that amount to something good in the future.

Most times however, some people are paralyzed for several excuses that never solve any of their problems if not to add to it. Now my sister and partner from afar read and then took the decision. Today, she has started a new experience. You can visit her blog and patronize her.

One good thing is, she has the fire to start the business in her state and grow her business with utmost commitment of an enterpreneur. Kudos, sister. I once said that those who ask don't do, and those who do don't ask. In life, the secret is creating your lucky day by starting.

like W. Clement Stone would say, find "success secret that never fail" he found his in Insurance.

We have picked ours already.

Patronize...
www.fohowshop..com

The next success story can be yours, with a nice blog as the above. As you progress, learning will come and experience will take care of fear.

Stop whining, Call 08097 17 4000.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Global Oil Market: The Giants Struggle In Q1 2015. / Pls I Need Advise On Proposing/ Selling Idea To A Telecom Copy / First Bank Announces Its CEO Bisi Onasanya Will Be Resigning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.