Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

My White Wedding And Trad - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My White Wedding And Trad (54532 Views)

"Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos / Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) / Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My White Wedding And Trad by fxbot: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
dossypretty:
Not at all
Then I guess its the one you met in the "new city" congrats all the same
Re: My White Wedding And Trad by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
dossypretty:
was it not you that posted something about running away with your ex-lover when its 4 weeks to your wedding.

Last Bullet

Hm, I smell foul in ya body
Re: My White Wedding And Trad by justi4jesu(f): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols
Thanks.

After I/We see yours. tongue

Abeegi
Go and marry.
I am looking forward to the day a nairalander I am familiar with, would create a thread like this.

hahaha
It's Airforce that has refused to unleash his album not me.
I was just copying his favourite line @ working on my album...

Lmao don't mind airforce1 that him album when him don dey release sotey my landlord new born baby don reach 3years grin

1 Like

Re: My White Wedding And Trad by Airforce1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
justi4jesu:

Lmao don't mind airforce1 that him album when him don dey release sotey my landlord new born baby don reach 3years grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My White Wedding And Trad by Barbarthundey(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
dossypretty:

who did u end up marrying? your ex?
Re: My White Wedding And Trad by blaqbudafly: 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Congrats Op, I know ur hubby buh I dunno where
Maybe RSUST...dunno sha
Re: My White Wedding And Trad by justi4jesu(f): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Airforce1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep releasing.. U re laughing cheesy
Re: My White Wedding And Trad by cococandy(f): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
The woman is so fine kiss smiley
Re: My White Wedding And Trad by Boxer007(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
dossypretty:

Hey guys, Scientist in China have finally created a Pill that can make men get pregnant thru the asss annnnus. This is great news for all men. Yippppy
Re: My White Wedding And Trad by tomj2015: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ur wife is beautiful
Re: My White Wedding And Trad by andyanders: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Op, I checked back to one of your earlier posts (https://www.nairaland.com/2150739/four-weeks-wedding-feel-like) in which I was one of the people that responded to it, whereby you stated your mind as to the decision of who to get married to.
Which person among the two did you now settle down with?Though I give my blessing to your marriage but we have to learn from some of the posts here in order to know how to handle life.
Re: My White Wedding And Trad by clovislouis(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
alberto2k:

Leave this space and goan book your albino grin
see ur stupid life small boy
Re: My White Wedding And Trad by alberto2k(m): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
clovislouis:
see ur stupid life small boy
stop poke nosing man... he understands what i mean undecided
Re: My White Wedding And Trad by Chadso(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Awww
So beautiful.
Such a beautiful couple.

I love the bodice of your gown.

If more Nairalanders can keep celebrating here, we would pursue Tonto Dike and Rukky Sanda from our home page_ truss me angry.

Working on my photo album though.
Join you soon
So its true u re dating airforce01?? Now I see dah u both hav albums in common
Re: My White Wedding And Trad by diamondinyang(f): 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
femi4:
Abeg who fine pass? e be like say na draw
the guy is the finest, remember he is a man and also dark in complexion but he is still as beautiful as he is, if the lady was dark, she wouldn't be beautiful.
it's not easy to be dark and beautiful , or am I not right?
Another thing is that he looks younger than the wife. wife control your weight so u won't get older than him the more.
u guys are wonderful.Hml
Re: My White Wedding And Trad by diamondinyang(f): 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Fit2Rule:

So u get this Kain fine bobo na im you bin dey plan to run away with your ex? Chai! Na grave mistake you for wan make oo. Happy married life. Hope u don forget about that your ex sha?
you think marriage is all about beauty and handsomeness?
you guys should be mature before is too late, if you think only handsome/ beauty can qualify better marriage den you will make a great mistake of your life. marriage is not dating mind u.
Re: My White Wedding And Trad by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:40am On Mar 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
*later that night* grin grin
my fellow Nigerians,a minute silence for the couples honeymoon later that night angry angry
hahaaa dude u crazy!

1 Like

Re: My White Wedding And Trad by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2015
[b]Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by dossypretty(f): 5:09pm On Feb 16
It took me so much courage before I could come out here to share my problem.

It all started in 2012 when I met my ex in Lagos and we kicked it off in a relationship but little did I know that he was still keeping a girl he claimed to have left, along the line we started having issues about the same girl to the point of him beating me.

This guy in question was once married but lost his wife after childbirth and so with this my parents refused me marrying him because he was talking about marriage. So after like 10 months he was still treating me bad I decided to quit the relationship but he begged that he will never do it again. Months later he travelled abroad and I also got a job in another city and left.

We still kept in touch but I met another man in the new city and decided to give him a chance. Though this new guy has no child but his problem is that he gets angry too much and wants to control everything about me but he is very generous . He doesn't even care if I'm sick or not, unlike my former guy who is more caring and always want to pet me.

Now I'm at a cross road because the one here has gone to see my parents and has set a date for the wedding and preparations are on top gear while the one abroad has come back to marry me like he promised. I'm really not happy with the one here because of his attitude and i'm contemplating on running away with the one from abroad because he understands me better.

Please is love enough in marriage?? Help me as your sister[/b]

Madam dossypretty, So you finally did not run away with your ex... thats good. You should have stated that at the beginning of your post. Anyways HML
Re: My White Wedding And Trad by Pebcak: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
vjsmiles:
*later that night* grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride's Family Gives-out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(pic) / Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa / Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.