Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

"Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos (76760 Views)

Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos / Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church / Popular Nairalander Got Married In Lagos (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
No matter your size, there is always d one meant 4 u.. Congrats to my lovely friends

24 Likes

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
More

2 Likes

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by omowumeee(f): 12:10am On Nov 10, 2016
Orobo gidi.. HML

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by amokeme(f): 12:22am On Nov 10, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by nwasinachi(f): 12:30am On Nov 10, 2016
Orobo wey bad, congratulations!

16 Likes

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by BELKIS(f): 12:45am On Nov 10, 2016
Quite nice.. HML to them!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Luckymay(f): 12:57am On Nov 10, 2016
See as the guy dey look am for the traditional attire.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Mologi(m): 1:29am On Nov 10, 2016
Menh!!! The groom is the real MVP ....

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by amuijiji: 1:41am On Nov 10, 2016
I comment my Reserve..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 10, 2016
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Congratulations to them. May God bless their marriage.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 10, 2016
amuijiji:
I comment my Reserve..
I also comment my reserve Bros.

16 Likes

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Berbierklaus(f): 5:52am On Nov 10, 2016
I pity their children shocked

**Runs out of thread**

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by sisisioge: 7:08am On Nov 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin but the babe is still cute nau...the bobo on the other hand, e just no get carriage. Abi na swag them they call am.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2016
Who be these ones again....?

I really feel for their KIDS

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by corisande: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2016
wow! cheesy I comment my reserve grin Hml!

3 Likes

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2016
Nairalanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haba , pls be nice for once. Just wish the coouple well instead of reserving your comment.

You guys re never nice. Lol

15 Likes

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Booheema(f): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2016
Happy Married life! Its not about the size jare. Its all about where u find peace of mind and happiness.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2016
HML to the couple. Some men love big women.. It's not their fault. And inbetween staying happily married is not all about size or looks..
Their kids will be moderately chubby..there is a man and a woman for everyone.
A male friend said he despise slim ladies and prefers thick and big women.. And if he mistakenly marries a slim woman either through jazz or so, and along his eyes clears and the jazz wears off, he will strangle the wife for wasting precious moments he would have spent with a thick lady.. Lol
I say strangle ke? Isn't that extreme?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by amuijiji: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2016
chiddyok:

I also comment my reserve Bros.

Hahaahahaha... u're not serious oo.
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Boltam(f): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2016
Amelian:
HML to the couple. Some men love big women.. It's not their fault. And inbetween staying happily married is not all about size or looks..
A male friend said he despise slim ladies and prefers thick and big women.. And if he mistakenly marries a slim woman either through jazz or so, and along his eyes clears and the jazz wears off, he will strangle the wife for wasting precious moments he would have spent with a thick lady.. Lol
very nice of that your male friend...i hardly see guys that like chubby ladies..hook me ul wt him na undecided
Amelian:
very nice of that your male friend...i hardly see guys that like chubby ladies..hook me ul wt him na

9 Likes

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
God forbid!!!! Marrying an hippopotamus at home. Gross. All that fat stems down to glutonny,over feeding nd lack of excercise.

How can someone not disciplined in those aspects mother my children?

She worwor too. God have mercy. Ugh.

Well. Happy married life. Cowgirl reverse go bad

4 Likes

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by neurosci: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
amokeme:
smiley

Hello, how much is CU's hostel fees per session, pls?

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
Boltam:
very nice of that your male friend...i hardly see guys that like chubby ladies..hook me ul wt him na undecided very nice of that your male friend...i hardly see guys that like chubby ladies..hook me ul wt him na

Yes o... Are u busty? Cause he says, he wants a lady with huge boob's and big body.. If you are? Then wow! He will be extremely happy to meet with you.

3 Likes

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by amokeme(f): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
neurosci:

Hello, how much is CU's hostel fees per session, pls?
Its added to the sch fee. Nothing like hostel fee

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by neurosci: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
amokeme:

Its added to the sch fee. Nothing like hostel fee

That means it's just 800k per session. Cheaper than I expected.
And, does it mean students are not allowed to live off campus?
How much is the acceptance fee?
Can I PM u for the last question?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
NevetsIbot:
God forbid!!!! Marrying an hippopotamus at home. Gross. All that fat stems down to glutonny,over feeding nd lack of excercise.

How can someone not disciplined in those aspects mother my children?

She worwor too. God have mercy. Ugh.

Well. Happy married life. Cowgirl reverse go bad
Why should you call her a hippopotamus? Are you better than her? atleast she saw someone that love her and married her.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by dayleke: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
Beautiful .
HML to them....

She ain't all that big na....
The love they share is all that matters...

6 Likes

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hml! kiss

But see him sit on top of her undecided that's not cute cry

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by amokeme(f): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
neurosci:

That means it's just 800k per session. Cheaper than I expected.
And, does it mean students are not allowed to live off campus?
How much is the acceptance fee?
Can I PM u for the last question?
No problem @ bold.
Students can't stay off campus. The acceptance fee varies from year to year. It was 100k this year(tho not sure) but it's also part of the fees

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by neurosci: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
amokeme:

No problem @ bold.
Students can't stay off campus. The acceptance fee varies from year to year. It was 100k this year(tho not sure) but it's also part of the fees

Not expensive as hyped. Sent u a PM

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by baby124: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
When something looks so shocking you no come get comment
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Boltam(f): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
Amelian:

Yes o... Are u busty? Cause he says, he wants a lady with huge boob's and big body.. If you are? Then wow! He will be extremely happy to meet with you.
jumping for joy... grin[quote author=Amelian post=50924781]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (Photos) / Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? / Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.