Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Where Is Our PVC In Auchi, Edo State??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Our PVC In Auchi, Edo State??? (459 Views)

Pictures Of Children With PVC In The North Registered By INEC / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North / Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Our PVC In Auchi, Edo State??? by Freest(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
This isn't the first time I'll go request for my pvc as a citizen of this dear country to exercise my right to vote my choice candidate. I've gone several times with the "come back so so" day response. After getting the same response the third time, i was asked to come today as the pvc for the polling unit were i registered will be available. I travelled down once again to Auchi as i don't stay there, on getting there i met people as usual looking for their pvc just like me. After much standing on queue without anyone attending to us, someone finally came to tell us that the pvc for unit 10 has been returned to Abuja. That was insulting, i insisted to know why and she said that it was a directive from Abuja. It wasn't just about me, so many of us have been disenfranchised. A Barrister insisted he was gonna sue them, but you know Nigeria. I want those involved and the authorities or their allies to look critically into this mess. Many people are still there and its not just applicable to my polling unit but many others cant find their card. Did it disappear? What happened? they had better bring it back from where it is. This shouldn't even be heard nor spoken of. Please whoever knows who knows who should inform them till it gets to Inec that alot of us at Auchi are being disenfranchised. they should be aware they are infringing on our human right. Please mode help me push this up for proper attention. Thanks
Re: Where Is Our PVC In Auchi, Edo State??? by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
PDP has eaten it.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our PVC In Auchi, Edo State??? by Freest(m): 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Where Is Our PVC In Auchi, Edo State??? by Mogidi: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bros Oshiomhole is holding it on your behalf.
Re: Where Is Our PVC In Auchi, Edo State??? by Freest(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Am trying to post pix of what they used us to go through today. I guess network is a Case here but I'll post those pix as soon as i can. They had better produce the card whoever is in possession of it cos a protest will go on by tomorrow. That was the warning we gave them.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Card Reader Stolen In Zamfara / Nairaland Free Poll. Gmb Vs Gej / Pray N Fast For Buhari And Nigeria This Coming Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.