Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,283 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. (3050 Views)

Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas / #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by EmmySparky(m): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
alfonso36:
I dont envy Gej at all but what can i do to escape been sacked?? worst part is we have the same polling unit, Any help please?
ur very funny...and brainless...would ur boss follow u to the polling unit?...would he watch u while u vote?...guy start using ur brains...tell him u would vote for GEJ and when it comes to the voting day vote for ur choice...this is an advice I would give to a kid...seems like ur one
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by Sleekydee(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
simpleseyi:

Do we still have people that reason like dogs? Only dogs reason this way. Tomorrow, his boss will tell the O.P. to drive the O.P.'s wife to his boss' house, lay the O.P.'s wife on his boss' bed and tell the boss to do the thing while the O.P. watches so that his boss will not sack him.

You clearly don't have a thinking faculty....I warned the OP to be sure abt the threat his boss is making.....lemme ask you, u that seem to think like humans....let's say the bossbis serious, n confirmed if the OP voted GEJ, n realized he didn't, if he sacks him(God forbid)....what will u advise then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by Olaolufred(m): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
viczing:

My salary ain't 2k cos dats d only thing you can afford

THAT FUELS MY CAR IN A DAY OR 1.5 DAYS.
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by youngeagle(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Your Boss wants to help your future,he knows what awaits this country if those vampires gets there filthy hands on the national coffer.
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yes how many of the same GMB suppoprters have given you a job, they give their children education You can attain and give them the jobs. Pls u beta vote or collect ur sack letter. Chanji movement would give you a job.
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by abokikhalifa: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Riodiao:
YES OOOO. YOU MUST VOTE AM .
EVEN GOV AMAECHI DON TALK AM SAY E GO VOTE GEJ
WATCH TH VIDEO BELOW
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=844567788949505&set=vb.806279582778326&type=2&theater
na by force ni? All dis pdp lame niggas sha..

Singing
Am. In. Love. With. This. Coco
Am. In. Love. With. This. Coco
I. Gat. It. For the lolo

Sia buhari
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by gebest: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
I blame u for this, u make so mush noise about gmb in d office, pretend to support jeg in d office while on saturday simply walk to ur polling unit nd tumb print 4 APC just like as am going to do dat day.
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by mykaels450(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
propagandise forum threats image
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by Arsenella007(f): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Your boss? Why do I find this unbelievable? By the way @op you later travel abroad for college? Liar
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by alfonso36(m): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Arsenella007:
Your boss? Why do I find this unbelievable? By the way @op you later travel abroad for college? Liar
. Dude it didnt work out, i aint lying though.
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by Arsenella007(f): 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
alfonso36:
. Dude it didnt work out, i aint lying though.

Am not a dude. Dude
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by maestroz: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Billyonaire:
My staff are educated enough to know they cant vote for an illiterate. Anyone who dares to vote Buhari will be fired, not because of that vote, but because I consider any supporter of Buhari as ignorant and not ready to pay attention to history.

and what history do you know than to brain wash your employees with lies
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by ElFenomeno1: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
alfonso36:
I dont envy Gej at all but what can i do to escape been sacked?? worst part is we have the same polling unit, Any help please?
KILL YOUR BOSS!
Bludgeon him to death
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by alfonso36(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Arsenella007:

Am not a dude. Dude
All right babe it didnt work out, and theres no point lying ma'am.
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by Rad1cal: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
alfonso36:

Liar, shey your boss wan monitor your voting.
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by joseph1832(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Billyonaire:
My staff are educated enough to know they cant vote for an illiterate. Anyone who dares to vote Buhari will be fired, not because of that vote, but because I consider any supporter of Buhari as ignorant and not ready to pay attention to history.
Forgive my say so, but you are a nincompoop!.
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by joseph1832(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
alfonso36:
As long as he won't be there when you cast your vote, you can vote whoever you want.

Imagine the cheap blackmail! Later the PDP e-warriors will start saying APC supporters are thugs. I wonder what they'll call this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB / President Putin's Speech At The UN -- Says 'Do You Realise What You've Done? / Breaking: Oshiomole Clears His Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.