Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB (2996 Views)

"Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo / We Won’t Tolerate Further Attacks On Fani-kayode – IPOB Warns Arewa Youths / Buhari Is Scared By Ndigbo's 70% Economic Ownership In Nigeria, Massob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
By Chimaobi Nwaiwu, Nnewi
Chief Ralph Uwazurike led Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB has warned that Ndigbo will not tolerate alleged further marginalization in Nigeria, urging President Muhammadu Buhari to address the issue without further delay.
This was disclosed, Sunday, by the Director, MASSOB Women, Anambra North, Comrade Amaka Okafor while briefing newsmen after a closed-door meeting with the Regional Administrators and other top MASSOB members in Onitsha.
The women who took to a protest without placards, chanted anti-Igbno marginilization songs and saying they have resorted to embark on prayers, through the services of prayer warriors in their bid to actualize the sovereign state of Biafra.
Comrade Okafor said, “We will use this month’s August women meeting to pray more fervently as we have embarked on prayer session throughout Igbo land to ask God to help us actualize Biafra”.
“We cannot achieve a sovereign state of Biafra without fervent prayers and we ask our women in Igbo land to ensure they use this August meeting of women to mobilize the women for the prayer which will be headed by the prayer warriors we have employed.
“We have suffered in a country we are part and parcel of and the marginalization has lasted for about four decades unabated without hope of freedom and that prompted our leader, Chief Ralph Uwazurike to vow that the marginalization must stop and actualizing a Biafran state is the only way it will stop” she said.
According to her, ” for the women to come out in their large number to speak against the injustice being meted out to Igbos by the Federal Government in Biafran land shows that they can no longer tolerate”.
“It was for this same reason that we had the Aba women riot of 1929 when the women protested because they were asked to pay tax by the government and we said no and today again, we are saying no to the marginalization of the Igbo” she said.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/ndigbo-will-not-tolerate-further-marginalization-in-nigeria-massob/

cc Lalasticlala Ishilove...
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by wapSmart(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is serious, the Igbo are tired of the way things are been run in the country but there is one fact they all need to deal with which is will all the Igbo juggernaut be part of the Biafra. Still waiting for one the Igbo bigwig calling the shot to voice out concerning this struggle of Biafra.

Now that they have turn to God concerning this, I pray God grant them their answer ASAP.
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by yimikaa: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hiii
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by missKiffy(f): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
K
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by mcvaeey(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bunch of jokers. Igbos are petty thieves. Who would want to entrust a position in the hands of a petty thief? These are people that have always shown why they can never be trusted. I thought they said they wanted to engage the Nigerian army. So they are now resorting to prayer warriors? grin. You yeebos will never cease to amuse me. Try yourself and you'll test the full strength of the Nigerian army.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by ArodewilliamsT: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
mcvaeey:
Bunch of jokers. Igbos are petty thieves. Who would want to entrust a position in the hands of a petty thief? These are people that have always shown why they can never be trusted. I thought they said they wanted to engage the Nigerian army. So they are now resorting to prayer warriors? grin. You yeebos will never cease to amuse me. Try yourself and you'll test the full strength of the Nigerian army.

You registered just few days ago. All your posts advertizes the Igbos. Now what is your real moniker, you roaming ghost?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by merry02(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
"If the igbo feel marginalised they should attempt to break away again"- Dr. Junaid Mohammed.
MY TAKE
Given the immense suffering that the igbo were subjected to both before, during and after the civil war this is one of most insensitive, cruel and puerile comments that I have heard in recent times. I daresay that if the north ever butchers over 100,000 igbo civilians again as they did in 1966 just before the civil war there will indeed be another attempt to secede but this time they will not only be successful but they will also take many others with them~ffk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
mcvaeey:
Seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You registered just few day ago. All your posts advertizes the Igbos. Now what is your real moniker, you roaming ghost?
hmmm
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by wapSmart(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
mcvaeey:
Why must you do this.. Why must you attack people with words that can frustrate them. Every tribe have their own flaws be it Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba. Instead of us to fight all these Politicians that came from all the four cardinal point, you are here attacking Igbo.. This has to stop my brother..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by omolami: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
I support Igbos cause 100%. They are being marginalised, and this is very wrong. Once Igbos go, the Yorubas will equally go period.In that case American forecast will come true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
wapSmart:
Why must you do this.. Why must you attack people with words that can frustrate them. Every tribe have their own flaws be it Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba. Instead of us to fight all these Politicians that came from all the four cardinal point, you are here attacking Igbo.. This has to stop my brother..
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by ArodewilliamsT: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Uwazurike should collapse MASSOB into IPOB. He has lost the taste for freedom fighting. Of course he now owns hotels all over owerri so he should resign and hand over MASSOB structure to the honourable men in IPOB. It will do the Biafrans a lot of Good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
omolami:
I support Igbos cause 100%. They are being marginalised, and this is very wrong. Once Igbos go, the Yorubas will equally go period.In that case American forecast will come true
Secession is not the answer my leader...
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Sweetlemon(f): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
I thought they said last week that they don't need appointments anymore?

When I say these people do not have the slightest idea what they want now, some people will say I hate them but I'm just being the Sweetlemon that I am. My truths are bitter in the mouth but turn out sweet when you later digest them. Dazzol.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Uwazurike should collapse MASSOB into IPOB. He has lost the taste for freedom fighting. Of course he now owns hotels all over owerri so he should resign and hand over MASSOB structure to the honourable men in IPOB. It will do the Biafrans a lot of Good.
The dude is now concerned about his business empire..
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by mcvaeey(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
wapSmart:
you know I've never been spoken to in this manner before. You sound very mature. I promise from now on I'll stop promoting tribalism. Even though I don't know you but this is my promise to you. Nigeria would be a better place if they were more like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by fastguy10: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
I pray igbos dnt go into militancy becos it will be d beginning n end of Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

When I say these people do not have the slightest idea what they want now, some people will say I hate them but I'm just being the Sweetlemon that I am. My truths are bitter in the mouth but turn out sweet when you later digest them. Dazzol.
Dear, you speak as if you are a perfect ethnic group yourself. You know people say lots of things due to personal interest. Taking a particular speech from some "GOD knows who" to judge a whole race is wrong you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
fastguy10:
I pray igbos dnt go into militancy becos it will be d beginning n end of Nigeria
Nigeria can't end Mate... We will remain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
mcvaeey:
you know I've never been spoken to in this manner before. You sound very mature. I promise from now on I'll stop promoting tribalism. Even though I don't know you but this is my promise to you. Nigeria would be a better place if they were more like you.
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by wapSmart(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
mcvaeey:
Yeah, that will be good bro and i am from the south western part of the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by ArodewilliamsT: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

What 'lemon' are you 'sweeting' and what 'sweet' are you 'lemoning'. You are just a frustrated bitter yorrober girl, thoroughly bleeped, spat on and rejected by Igbo dudes because of your persistent body odour. You are just on a vendetta mission but as long as your lack of hygiene persists no healthy Igbo man will touch you.again with a NEPA pole. dazzol!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Sweetlemon(f): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
wapSmart:

Freemanan:

Dear, you speak as if you are a perfect ethnic group yourself. You know people say lots of things due to personal interest. Taking a particular speech from some "GOD knows who" to judge a whole race is wrong you know.

My dears. We all have our flaws but let's face it, when it comes to politics, these people just don't know how to play the game. Although I don't support all the tribal insults but look around you, they start insulting first. Now they have turned against SS people who are against their biafra. Forcing it down our throats and calling us vile names, accusing us of being Yorubas. Now tell me, be honest, how can such people possibly get good bargains in the country as far as politics and appointments are concerned?

It doesn't work that way my dear and it never will.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Kyase(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
In support too. No one should either not just ibos.
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

My dears. We all have our flaws but let's face it, when it comes to politics, these people just don't know how to play the game. Although I don't support all the tribal insults but look around you, they start insulting first. Now they have turned against SS people who are against their biafra. Forcing it down our throats and calling us vile names, accusing us of being Yorubas. Now tell me, be honest, how can such people possibly get good bargains in the country as far as politics and appointments are concerned?

No no no.... Very wrong... I don't believe the Biafra agenda is being forced on any One and if it is being done then those who are in charge aren't part of the real ideology.
Moreover, Biafra will never be realised. Nigeria must and will remain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Sweetlemon(f): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Freemanan:

No no no.... Very wrong... I don't believe the Biafra agenda is being forced on any One and if it is being done then those who are in charge aren't part of the real ideology.
Moreover, Biafra will never be realised. Nigeria must and will remain.

I understand your trying to be Mr nice guy but pulezzzeee spare me *rolls eyes* are you trying to say you've not being seeing them pounce on any anti-biafra SS person here?

I am one of their worst enemies here. They call me a Yoruba girl/man. Why? Because I don't want biafra! It's not only NL o. It's all over social media.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by coolzeal(m): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

All i see is bitterness roaming from a fermented lemon. You know, we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. Stop writing jargon's.
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by superstar1(m): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
Clowns.

They failed to end it with their usual lame ultimatum and threat to run to ICC.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I understand your trying to be Mr nice guy but pulezzzeee spare me *rolls eyes* are you trying to say you've not being seeing them pounce on any anti-biafra SS person here?

I am one of their worst enemies here. They call me a Yoruba girl/man. Why? Because I don't want biafra! It's not only NL o. It's all over social media.
I believe no sane Person wants Biafra... No nation wants to go back in time just because of some personal hate and paranoid few. I am also from SS and I see the way some fellow Igbos attack those against the Biafra course but that doesn't make them less sensible. They have a point just that it is being expressed from the wrong channel.

FYI... I am not playing Mr. Nice.... And also, those eyes look sekzy...
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Ike nsi.
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by wapSmart(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

And thats the problem with Nigeria politics we all thinks its a game and we were never bother if the game is clean or dirty. We were never bother how the winner won the game. A game some people have been playing and have always boomerang.

We all need to brush aside this notion and look at things deeply before the country collapsed.

My sister it had be better if one can ignored all this people prowling around NL looking for who to vomit their anger on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" / Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic / Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.