Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities (52693 Views)

12 New Federal Universities Approved As 2nd Choice By JAMB For 2017 Registration / 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) / New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by ochejoseph(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
‎President GoodluckJonathan set up 12 Brand new Universities within 2 years of his administration 

The universities are‎

Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State. —North Central.

 Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State. ——-North Central.‎

 Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State.– North East.

 Federal University, Wakari, Taraba State. —-North East.

 Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State.-North West.

 Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State.——-North West.

 Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State. —South South.

 Federal University, Ndufe-Alike, Ebonyi State.-South East.

 Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State.——-South West.

 Federal University Gashua, Yobe State —-North East.

 Federal University Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi state.——-North West.

 Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State.——-North West.

9 of these 12 Univ are located in Northern Nigeria

Here are the Top 3 New Federal Universities and why? 

Federal Universities Lokoja 

No1 ‎

Federal University Lafia No 2

Federal University Otuoke No 3

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by ochejoseph(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Federal University Lafia Nassarawa state

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by ochejoseph(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Federal University Otuoke No 3

11 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by lalasticlala(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
nice one Op

15 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Federal University Otuoke gringringrin

At least the president has secured a lecturing job for himself after he steps down on 29th of marchgrin

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Very nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by CR77(f): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Insha Allah GEJ till 2019

Nice job Op

51 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by WIZGUY69(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=24]Where are the pictures
BTW
There is No how Mr. Ebele is going to win Saturday's Election if it's free fair & credible. cool
Dodges slap grin
Dodges bottle.
***Running away.[/size]

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Pedagogue: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Defeating an INCUMBENT PRESIDENT in Africa (particularly in NIgeria) is one of the most difficult things in the world.
(1)
The President is in TOTAL control of all the Security Units ('security power').
The President is in TOTAL control of the treasury ('money power').
(2)
In the past 5 weeks, GEJ has really wielded his SECURITY and MONEY POWERS. Whereas APC/Buhari have run out of their limited CASH.
*Before the '6 weeks', MASSOB and OPC were not openly supporting the President.
*Now, with millions of dollars pipeline protection contract awarded to OPC and the promise of a similar contract to MASSOB, both violent groups are heavily supporting GEJ.
(3)
But GEJ/PDP have not realised that this election is not about Money neither is it about arming violent groups. But it's about Nigerians VOTING for a NEW NIGERIA. A Nigeria where 8 years tenure will no longer be automatic but based on PERFORMANCE.
(4)
This election will shock GEJ. I smile every time I see him hosting Nollywood actors/actresses and I see him 'showing his swags'. GEJ and his team think Nigerian Youths will vote for him because they see him in Jeans and Caps or because they see him with Nollywood stars.
(5)
Come this Saturday,PDP will realise that Nigerians are not as foolish as they think we are!!!
(6)
@ Op, thanks for the 'beautiful pictures'. But I have these to say:
1. Under GEJ, Universities were shut for 6 months.
2. Under GEJ, Polytechnics were shut for 11 months.
3. Under GEJ colleges of education were shut for several months.

(7)
So, Op do you think I should vote for the continuity of the ABOVE because of the 'beautiful pictures' of the 'new universities' you posted here? I've been to the 'New University' at Oye, EKiti State. I wept for Nigeria when I got there. It's a mockery of the University system.

No amount of propaganda can change my mind.
I will vote for BUHARI/Osinbajo on Saturday and the desired CHANGE we want in Nigeria will happen in Jesus Mighty Name...Let me hear your Amen?

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by holicalpha(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Keep calm and Love GEJ.

APC illiterates hope y'all can see this.... I know you guys are Boko-haram.. You guys forbid western education.

Gej till Buhari stops calling APC .....A FEE C

49 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by psychologist(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Go tell it on the mountains, Go tell it in the sea's,likewise on land that its gej till 2019
#teamneveragain

30 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by adenine02: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
I know some pple will soon start to shout gej is wrkin
Bullshit
sai GMB

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by gememerald(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
What about FUTA ??
Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Claroo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Riodiao(m): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ IS WOORKING.
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT
WE ALL WE VOTE YOU, EVEN THE OPPOSSITION WILL VOTE GEJ

EVEN GOV AMAECHI SAY E GO VOTE GEJ
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=844567788949505&set=vb.806279582778326&type=2&theater

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Obumorji(m): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Missclassy. Are u not a fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ode. Na ur papa go step down!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Sweetguy25: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the best president Nigeria has ever had.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Dee60: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
I reserve my comments.
Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Promking: 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yawns
Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by umarc19: 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

At least the president has secured a lecturing job for himself after he steps down on 29th of marchgrin

On point grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Nursecaleb(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wil it stop buhari from crying

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by angelo5uk(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
adenine02:
I know some pple will soon start to shout gej is wrkin
Bullshit
sai GMB

Negativity will only add more Negativity in your life. Learn to make compliments when you see something good

16 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by VickyRotex(f): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
I've seen FUL.. No doubt, its beautiful

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Funsina(f): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Learning How To Book Space. cry
Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Truckpusher(m): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

With all that knowledge you have ,don't tell me you want to vote in an old man who truncated our first democracy and now surrounded by bunch of criminals.....smh

Kontinu.......I pity una children grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by hensben(m): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
What's this, why litter nigeria with universities when there are no facilities In already existing ones. Which government does that

NIgerians say no to political driven infrastructure, same Way will have no project continuity in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
It is all nice....but problems are going to arise as regards funding

Just now...ASUU complained that govt has not paid the N1.3trillion promised .....this year's installment.

If funds are not found somewhere...those new federal universities will look dilapidated in the next five years. Then fees would go up...then we will all complain.

IMO....the cold reality is that Nigeria cannot sustain the number of universities on the govt purse....so could privatization be the way forward?
Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by klem93(m): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
we have pass the age of good structure... what we need now is adequate infrastructure and good lecturers to make us one of the contending students the the world at large
Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Riodiao(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
J
Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
My friend wey I use gather likes the other day don hit FP again? Shey make I use am gather likes again? Hmm...make I leave am jor, my girlfriend no go flog me today.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by frodobee: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Awesome
I am tempted to qoute some comments from "children of hate" who always don't see anything good in a project or policy from GEJ. See what these schools have turned to? beautiful edifice and good staffing= quality education, if this is cluelessness then I gladly change my name to Godwin-the-Clueless.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Fotochopped grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.