Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) (29995 Views)

Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) / We Bring To You Live Pictures Of What Is Happening In Onitsha. Pictures / Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by boujaye: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
egift:
She needs the power more than Jonathan. "I don't want to take food to my husband in prison for all the money he looted" - Patience.

Nigeria's next First Lady with class, elegance, character and intelligence.

keep dreaming!

2 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by TI1919(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mama P my mommy continue till 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Anita2014: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
More companies are going offshore.
Equip yourself with knowledge and recognized certificates that will enhance your career and get you a good job.
Register for the upcoming training on Basic Instrumentation and Control Practicals @ pb plus oil and gas learning hub.

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Schematics:
Mama peace and her dance steps.. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKVnvsoNjcg&feature=youtu.be

People were dancing on the titanic too and in fact the band played till the deck was at an intolerable angle grin

2 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by washishi: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ YOU ARE THERE WE DON T NEED OLD MAN ON THAT POWER .APC AN BOKO HARAM .NOTHING GOOD WE COME OUT FOR THEM. THERE CHANGES AN STORY FOR THE GODS. FOR HOW MAY YEARS Muhammadu Buhari DON DEY LOOK FOR POWER.MAY YEAR. THIS TIME AN TO COME THIEF AND PAY IS DEPT
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by anytexy: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jakpon:
Why is everything about PDP always associated with militancy, criminality, thuggery, terrorism and violence?
Dumb question.

2 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by baslone: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
yeeeaaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by anytexy: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Burger01:
Let her be preparing her dancing steps out of government house and back to Otuoke undecided
I pity you. Your eye go clear on Saturday bet me.

2 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by anytexy: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
jbl007:
nigga...get a life!!!
You de mind the tout associate? His eye will clear on Saturday.

3 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Ndeewonu: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
I listened to her, and I was impressed at his communication skills in both English and Igbo. She was able to have the attention of her audience all through the period she talked. A very lively woman, vilified for nothing.

May God see you and your husband through. This is "Oso di achi" of Igboland!

2 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by PassingShot(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
Saturday election will be a battle in the 11 states of South East and South South over which will be able to deliver the highest vote to Jonathan(in numbers and percentage). I hearby call on the Good people and electorate of Rivers State to not only deliver bloc votes to Jonathan but to also beat other states by delivering the highest in percentage.

God Bless Nigeria and all those that will thumb print for GEJ nationwide.

Good you know those 11 states are battle grounds. And I hope you know that not by wide margin you win elections in battle grounds.

PDP is done and dusted mister.

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by ElFenomeno1: 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Mama peace d role model for every woman in Nigerian, mama d nigerian youths re saying ya and ya husband ded chance.
Role model for your mother not mine.
My mother is not dumb, daft, dimwitted or desperate to cling onto anything........ Fu...cking idio...ta! grin

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by shakaTheZulu: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
skimasks:

you are big fooool

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Hopless son of a rabid dog
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by aby1976(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

The APC are in for a shocker this weekend. They will find out that elections are not won by making noise on the internet.

Bros just wait till 28. No talk too much
You think we are fools like some ibo people who want to vote for gej because he's their brother even when they know he's done nothing? Just wait
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Tzulu(f): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
This woman is deficient in everything, even dancing.
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by beelon1020(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Burger01(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
anytexy:
I pity you. Your eye go clear on Saturday bet me.
No shaking bruh smiley
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by swezenberg(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

The APC are in for a shocker this weekend. They will find out that elections are not won by making noise on the internet.

Election wey you wan rig
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by mentorandfriend(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
That's the simple truth. They are loquacious bunch
Same way you've been locquacious all the while you've been shouting GMB and FC Barca will be crowned this year. Suddenly, you're no longer locquacious. Nawa o.
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by deennest: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jakpon:
Why is everything about PDP always associated with militancy, criminality, thuggery, terrorism and violence?

because they are cooperate thieves... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
aby1976:

Bros just wait till 28. No talk too much
You think we are fools like some ibo people who want to vote for gej because he's their brother even when they know he's done nothing? Just wait
No worries, I'll quote you come that day.

2 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by nagoma(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
The Great and Pissful Mama!!
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jakpon:
Like the Buhari supporters.....

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
deennest:

because they are cooperate thieves... grin grin
Like thiefinubu
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by christopher123(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jakpon:

I AM AN ANAMBRA MAN AND ANAMBRA IS APGA NOT PDP, THE DUDE CARRYING PUMP ACTION IS AVS MEMBER, THEY HAVE BEEN GUIDING ANAMBRA FOR THE PAST FOUR TO FIVE YEARS AND IF YOU DONT KNOW AVS MEANS ANAMBRA VIGILANTE SERVICE

NOW THIS IS PROUDLY ANAMBRA CONCEPT

DONT CRY FOR US, WE ARE OKAY WITH IT

CAN YOU BOUNCE PLS OR DO YOU WANT TO BE PUMP ACTIONED

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by ZionJay(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Mama peace d role model for every woman in Nigerian, mama d nigerian youths re saying ya and ya husband ded chance.
So u want your wife to become a natural national disaster like mama piss? u must be an agbero
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hapu onye ala ahu....
christopher123:

I AM AN ANAMBRA MAN AND ANAMBRA IS APGA NOT PDP, THE DUDE CARRYING PUMP ACTION IS AVS MEMBER, THEY HAVE BEEN GUIDING ANAMBRA FOR THE PAST FOUR TO FIVE YEARS AND IF YOU DONT KNOW AVS MEANS ANAMBRA VIGILANTE SERVICE

NOW THIS IS PROUDLY ANAMBRA CONCEPT

DONT CRY FOR US, WE ARE OKAY WITH IT

CAN YOU BOUNCE PLS OR DO YOU WANT TO BE PUMP ACTIONED

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
No mind them. Na social media dem get mouth
XBLadez:

Bros, majority of these APC e-goblins don't have a PVC! In my office, only 9 out of the well-known APC supporters have, while more than 70 of us PDP members can boast of a PVC. So I'm not bothered about their noise. Saturday is almost here

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Lanceslot(m): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Eliba:
She is starting now to celebrate her victory, pls before i forget, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY,join me celebrate.
Happy Birthday.
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by LogicPower(m): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Where are Chibok girls? Daris God oh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IAkR_PMJDI
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by christopher123(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Peppyluv:
Hapu onye ala ahu....

hmmmm ada b'anyi, nne kedu, bia bie m oma, eziokwu ka m gwalu ya. nne kedu ka nwanne m nwoke di

kedu ka eke si anya anwu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine / Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV / We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.