Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers (30922 Views)

Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / Couple Suspended In Church For Public Display Of Affection. "It's A Sin" -Pastor / Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Burger01(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Election should just come and go abeg...
Abi o. All this pre election palava too much

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by synergycom19: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Those he feeds them?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by pascol: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Oyedepo i respect you please do not let statement like bring your PVC raise another political tension,for it will not only affect your church, but also you your self..... let us embrace religious tolerance and please listen to Obama speech and let shun all form of hostile statement and embrace peace

TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE

CHECK OUT MASSIVE ARRIVAL OF SOME CHINESE INTO THE COUNTRY TO LOOK FOR SUPPLIERS OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS AND HOW IT CAN TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND for details call 08066856635

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by honvalid(m): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
May Gods choice win.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by synergycom19: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THE USELESS GATE KEEPER OF HELL HAS COMMANDED HIS GULLIBLE FLOCK ONCE AGAIN. THEY DARE NOT DISOBEY THE CON MAN WHO USES RELIGION AS A MEANS OF SCAMMING THEM OFF THEIR MONEY.

HE IS SECRETLY SUPPORTING GEJ AND BEFORE SATURDAY HE WILL SURELY RELEASE A FAKE VISION OF HOW GOD TOLD HIM THAT GEJ IS THE RIGHT CANDIDATE

CHRISTIANS ARE THE MOST GULLIBLE MINDS IN NIGERIA AND THEY ARE EASILY TWISTED.

#may Allah bless we Muslims

#Islam is peace
what this one doing here?seun allow this people to come and insults us
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by bobisky(m): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rev.Ukpai did it,no complain,Oyedepo did it,everyone must hear it.may God expose your haters

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by missbehave247(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
look at you looking for scholarship. You are not ashamed of yourself.
"free" scholarship
daniel:
be very careful
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by chrisomudu(m): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
This. Is a wonderful thing and actions by these pastors show we care about our nation Nigeria
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Bowaley17(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mtchew... End time Pastors
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
obosirow:

Elections of this sort should not be taking lightly, the outcome of this election could determine your next four/eight/rest of your life. Prayer is very important cos the devil want's to plant his agent in power so he can take more people to hell with him.
Pray for all in authority.

whose agents are in power already, God's agent? Who's deceiving who sef? Do you think GEJ is a CHRISTIAN? ROTFL
ROTFL.
Anyway, I am not under any pastor but I'm a Christian and I'm not against pastors but our personal decisions matter most.

Lol...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THE USELESS GATE KEEPER OF HELL HAS COMMANDED HIS GULLIBLE FLOCK ONCE AGAIN. THEY DARE NOT DISOBEY THE CON MAN WHO USES RELIGION AS A MEANS OF SCAMMING THEM OFF THEIR MONEY.

HE IS SECRETLY SUPPORTING GEJ AND BEFORE SATURDAY HE WILL SURELY RELEASE A FAKE VISION OF HOW GOD TOLD HIM THAT GEJ IS THE RIGHT CANDIDATE

#Islam is peace
. Islam is peace ko islam is peace ni ! Can't u see wat ur brodas are doing in d north ? Or are dey not islams too ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Toofan007: 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!
so the panacea for all this is that Jonathan wins by all means, right?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Ura: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#Islam is peace
The picture you have used contradicts your words. I hope you are not another BH in the making. What Muslims and Christians alike should pray for is peace. Can anyone CREATE and not REGENERATE any human part or give breathe to such? Is Jihad not meant for extreme situations where there is no other peaceful solution? Let us not be misguided and have respect for the creator and giver of life. And let God himself be the judge of mankind and not you or I. PEACE.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Toofan007: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#Islam is peace
obviously, you no well. your mumuness no get limit.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by DanielGb(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Don't too much like Oyedepo's support for the rulling party but, critics shud be positive for once. He did well. Reason why? Some Members will be forced to collect there PVC.

Till then:
Vote GMB/ PYO
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Diamond19: 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] End of time pastor. see his head sef [/size]

I pity u.....see your grammar even
Buharist like u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ajiboleee!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Taleeysun(f): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2015
rubey:
Prayers
Against what? Or does he want God to multiply their votes
it is possible
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Taleeysun(f): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2015
its a normal thing in life, people will always have something to say, be it positive or negative.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by overflowinggrace: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
the prayer of the righteous availeth much... kissthe prayer of the righteous availeth much...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by dougivilla(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#Islam is peace
Why are you trying like our politicians to divide us along religious lines. How would you feel if same generalization was made of a whole Muslim religion?

A set of people that kill for imaginary and unverified 72 virgins are not gullible. A set of people that can go to war over a little vidoe clip are not gullible. A people that can kill in Nigeria because a Quaran was burnt in America or Russia are not gullible. A people that can kill because their religious head (Mohammed) was rightly called a pedophile are not gullible.

Dude, I guess that if you are looking for gullible people, you now know where to turn to.

Let me ask you this question, who are all the Alfas, Imams, Emirs, Sultans of Nigeria supporting

Keep enjoying your self induced foolishness!!!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by dougivilla(m): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
badesco:
This is total show of power and shame. How could a common pastor compel me to bring my PVC to church for what? it shows the rot in the cgristiandom.I am also a xtian.
Was anybody flogged for not bringing his. Dude don't just follow the crowd.

Use you own head to think for your own self!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Baboo13(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Why did you now make only oyedepo's part in bold?? why didn't you do that for the other chuches?. Too much hypocrisy by nigerians. Smh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by babaireti(m): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
hamilton62:

For saying this, I give you some weeks for God to prove himself in your life that you'll cry for his help till you ask for forgiveness.
And the sword of JIHAD can never leave your family and environment In Jesus Name (Amen)
You are a fool: the man has hypnotized all of you SHEEP that flocks to that Place in Otta to worship that CONMAN Politician Gate Keeper
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by babaireti(m): 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
stagger:

I ma a confirmed niger delta bobo and I have no qualms putting bullets in the brains of people like you. When it will set you will run to saudi arabia.
So you are a Murderer? but only in Niger Delta you can have blood to suck,go to Borno and be devoured by KANURIS with all your TOYS you called GUN
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by babaireti(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
hamilton62:

Spoken like a true confuse person... We will always love you because our religion is peace no matter your violent religion... We won't fight for our God because He does for us... Sometime, we shall truly know who is confused and being deceived because there's Hell.
I stand as love (christ like) to you but your hatred will engulf you in the snares of JIHAD.
Which will you take and is positive with your conscience hammering on it; a peaceful religion reverend with Love for even they who reject it unleSs you draw God's wrath unto yourself and a violent religion causing terrorism in any part of the world it is found?
I will never tell you anything more no reply before the spirit of God is angered to defend the apple of His eyes.
Jesus is the way, the truth and the light and no one cometh to the Father except through Him.
Jesus was a PROPHET of ALLAH sent only to the lost SHEEP of ISRAEL: or are you an ISRAELITE? omo wake up,the only RELIGION in the Sight of ALLAH is ISLAM and MUHAMMAD (PBUH) is his MESSENGER
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by ademo1: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#Islam is peace
in as much as I like ur post, u spoilt it with some ur religion bigotry. I am a Christian and I love Buhari. we should learn how to express ourselves without any form of hate. U cannot just generalise it. As far as am concerned, no pastor can brainwash me and no pastor can tell me not to vote for BUHARI and many like minds like me, we av decided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by mexite: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
I wouldn't have quoted or respond to your comments but for your conclusion that Christians are the most gullible of all people in Nigeria. It seems to me you tend towards religious bigotry and could as well pass as a provocateur. Your statement is a fallacy and should be debunked as such.

If Christians are outrightly gullible has you erroneously pointed out, at least it's not to a violent cause. What will you say of that dreaded group in the North terrorizing all? Are their Muslim members and founders not gravely gullible to imbibe their Quranic supported doctrine and tenets?
So, if I tow your line of thinking, will it be out of order to generalize it that all Muslims are credulous? It's your call.

searching4love:
undecided

#Islam is peace
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by mexite: 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
I wouldn't have quoted or responded to your comment but for your conclusion that Christians are the most gullible of all people in Nigeria.
It seems to me you tend towards religious bigotry and could as well pass as a provocateur. Your statement is a fallacy and should be debunked as such.

If Christians are outrightly gullible has you erroneously pointed out, at least it's not to a violent cause. What will you say of that dreaded group in the North terrorizing all? Are their Muslim members and founders not gravely gullible to imbibe their Quranic supported doctrine and tenets?
So, if I tow your line of thinking, will it be out of order to generalize it that all Muslims are credulous? It's your call.

The Bishop is entitled to his opinions, this is a free world.

searching4love:
undecided

#Islam is peace
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
ademo1:

in as much as I like ur post, u spoilt it with some ur religion bigotry. I am a Christian and I love Buhari. we should learn how to express ourselves without any form of hate. U cannot just generalise it. As far as am concerned, no pastor can brainwash me and no pastor can tell me not to vote for BUHARI and many like minds like me, we av decided

Sorry. Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Francis Intervenes In Ahiara Imo Church Ethnic Crisis (Photos) / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.